Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government (18584 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Phiniter(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
well
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by AmazingELixir: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
cool

Old and New

1 Like

Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by zombieHUNTER: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2021
arthurwillia:
Wike is working
Our next president

Please forget the fool
They're all the same thing
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by arthurwillia(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Please forget the fool

Haha
Naija our corntree
Useless leaders
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by sammybest889(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2021
I no read this message (cus I don say anything concerning Nigeria I don hang boot) so I want to use dis opportunity to shout out 2 my village people... sebi una say I no go blow (c nw,I don post 4 nairaland d world de read my post) and 2 my fellow Nigerians I want 2 encouraged u all....d lord wey keep us 4 d past 6yrs (he no go leaves us 4 dis remaining 2yrs)

"Fank u"

Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Skillsnigeria: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by lexy2014: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:

https://punchng.com/nddc-hands-over-former-headquarters-to-rivers-govt/

all i see in d story is praise singing without any actual information on the significance of d handover
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Kaymansion(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Wike the odogwu!
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don’t know whether to write “affect” or “effect”? Use “impact” instead.

lipsrsealed
English words mostimes
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Please forget the fool
lol. Imagine wike as president!!

Just like Trump to USA..
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by ebuclassic18(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
they didn't tell us how they spent the rent after personally chopping the money ur calling rivers people
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by frankson1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyitina:
Good one

My dear, there's nothing good here. The apartment was a rented one and NDDC only handed over because the building is no longer needed.

Just imagine the amount that was being paid out as rents.
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by frankson1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

all i see in d story is praise singing without any actual information on the significance of d handover

They won't because it's not a big deal. NDDC guys only handed over because they've moved to their permanent building.
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
mema900:

Emmanuel Nwoko, you too dey beg!!!
How sir
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by kpukpuyenke: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Softwareguy007:
If una like, make una sell una vote by 2023 because of 1K. Na 2030 na una go suffer reach grin

Do you wish to learn programming/ software development (Desktop,,Mobile and Web development)?
Do you have a passion for going into the ICT field?
Do you want to learn HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, REACTJS, NODEJS, PYTHON, DJANGO, MYSQL, MONGODB, EXPRESS, JAVA AND SPRINGBOOT ?
Come inbox or check my signature

Where is ur location boss?
Would love to learn
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by Papparassi: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
We make good HSE film for oil and gas companies.
Here is link : www.hardhatmedia.com

wallstreetnews:
Major oil and gas firms moving to Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeKSxNXY-8M
Re: NDDC Hands Over Former Headquarters To Rivers Government by amiskurie(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
For 18 years, pdp And nddc could not complete its office, under 2yrs of buhari, it was completed.

Now, nddc officials who are indigenous to Niger delta handed over keys of FG's property to Wike.

If buhari bypass all laws and take Wike in a commando style, people will start shouting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls / PEPT: 'pray For The Judges, Powers Trying To Influence Them - Primate Ayodele / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Iboroma as Commissioner-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.