Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 (15827 Views)

Buhari Meets NMA, Urges Striking Doctors To Return To Work / BREAKING: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Jodano: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
I was a fan of Igige when he was the governor, but as minister of labour he is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Must it enter 40days before meeting them?

Kai...this mannequin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Angelfrost(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
Omo, to be president ain't easy at all.
Yesterday he was in Imo state, today met doctors, on Sunday he is travelling to US.

And people weh no qualify to be headboy for primary six go open mouth talk rubbish because opera mini dash them free mb both for airtel and mtn

Buhari said worse and atrocious things from the side-lines when Jonathan was in power...

Buhari never saw the four walls of a reputable university sir... Please, what qualified him to disparage a sitting president whenever he fell in the mood??! What made it right then to make it wrong all of a sudden?!!... If everyone had taken your above counsel, would Jonathan not have done even better??!

If Buhari and his ilk, and dull Nigerians forming opposition hadn't gone against Jonathan's move to remove subsidy then, would we not be farther ahead developmentally??!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Myhopealive5:
Hi good people of nairaland 
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help this is what I have been doing through for the past 13 yrs,how I wish my spinal cord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and pool 

Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient
Please come to our aid no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency 
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwTCFdNtInQ
Which of the Eastern States do you reside?
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jodano:
I was a fan of Igige when he was the governor, but as minister of labour he is a failure.

Everyone who has worked with this administration has come out looking awful... Every single one of them!!! It can't be a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Bigchristo: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
Yesterday he was in Imo state, today met doctors, on Sunday he is travelling to US.

And people weh no qualify to be headboy for primary six go open mouth talk rubbish because opera mini dash them free mb both for airtel and mtn
Shut up your mouth
Buhari is not the first president that run Nigeria, we are in democracy and that gives freedom of speech to the people, if you’re not satisfied with his work so far you have the right to criticize him, make una nor Dey talk anyhow for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by anytexy: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
After 40 days. This is terrible!!!
What a president?
Those supporting evil should continue. It will tell on us all.
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Nkitara: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
was Orji uzor kalu, Ikpeazu and other past and present governors not paid for it? Why didn't Ipob agitate?
Always talking out of point, I wonder if you were vomited or given birth to in a proper way and a proper hospital because your IQ is way too low sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by hotseat: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
See who's talking!

Wonderfulment!

We are simply waiting patiently for you to get your bag and baggage and vamoose not only from Aso Villa but from our memory entirely.

You're a nightmare!

Responding after the strike that has lasted for over a month.

I no blame you at all.

By the way, when is your next scheduled medical check up abroad?

The worst president of all time!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by GEEBITE: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
You have been bantering with a paid BOT. That is a programmed mind, don't fall for the bait.
Amotolongbo:

How does the news relate to the South east?

As a sensible south westerner I am, I won’t engage you in this. No way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Sheriman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

They are voted to office to serve the people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Lordbinsmar: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
[s][/s]Omo, to be president ain't easy at all.

And people weh no qualify to be headboy for primary six go open mouth talk rubbish because opera mini dash them free mb both for airtel and mtn[s][/s]

You lack sense embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Fortyfifty(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yeye people. May God never be kind to you and all yours

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Cmanforall: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie001:

Garba Shehu

Senior Special Assistant to the President

(Media & Publicity)

September 10, 2021

Meeting NMA is different from meeting the striking junior doctors
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by iamtardey: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
who's coming to shrine

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by BigDolph(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

E be like say na for Canada you dey write this comment
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Picardor2: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
He just ended up wasting his time and that of others. The only person their is Prof Ujah who is NMA president and he is an appointee of the FG. He is Ngiges boy. He cant talk. Why is it that NARD president was not invited. He is the head of the group that went on strike. Which verification have u been doing for the past 40days that can't finish. Are those verifying the issue snails. Forget, Ngige has fed the president with enough lies and that's why he is talking like him. They are not yet ready to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by FakeUnity: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Naijanascam:

Are talking like a human or like a confused animal?.........

Lmao! See as una dey konk richmond500 the zombie abobaoku for him empty skull pra pra for here. E remain make una commot all him teeth finish. grin
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by ibtommy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
was Orji uzor kalu, Ikpeazu and other past and present governors not paid for it? Why didn't Ipob agitate?

You are either a Fula-Fula or a pro Fula. angry grin
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by ibtommy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nkitara:
Always talking out of point, I wonder if you were vomited or given birth to in a proper way and a proper hospital because your IQ is way too low sir

Love this!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by MrBanner(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Which of the Eastern States do you reside?

Do not part with a dime of your money for that fraud.
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

Lick spittle
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
That is good
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Metrofox(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin these Doctors will have a better chance meeting with the terrorist group miyetti ala. Buhari is ready to bring out any amount for ruga but will pretend to be deaf when it comes to healthcare , what a country
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by chaloskyx: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
BUBU YOU TOO ARE EMBARKING ON MEDICAL TRIPS ABROAD AND LAVISH WEDDINGS WHEN NIGERIANS NEED YOU WITH A CRUMBLING ECONOMY AND KILLINGS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Herkim(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nigerians we don't normally appreciate what we have until we lose it. Medical doctors have been on strike over a month plus . And we have labour minister going back and forth on this matter without a solution .

No body will perform under this present constitution which makes the rich to be getting richer and poor to be more poorer. Injustice nepotism and tribalism every where.

Except something different is done. We all know the solutions to our problems ,the people in government will never do it due to their own bad agenda.
Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Emmy000seun(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
The London tailor wey we know for Abuja never enter free plane wey them send from US angry angry grin grin #AbakyariLondonTailor
chatinent:
I hope e no wear that okrika trousers go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by Goodvibes007: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mamora and Ngige would never practice medicine again. They have been exposed to serious money in Politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets NMA As Doctors’ Strike Enters Day 40 by tradepunter: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, grin I just know say Buhari sabi fashion well, if he had his way, he wouldn't wear what those IMO government sew for him, he had to respect tradition
I just pity this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / Mouktar Muhammed Dies In London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.