Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October (12094 Views)

Emefiele: Nigeria To Save $3 Billion From Petroleum Imports Annually / Nigeria To Borrow N510 Billion Via Bond Sale In Q1 2020 / FG Secures World Bank’s Approval To Borrow $3 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by xpressionx(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by pepetua(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Borrow Borrow government.
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Saao(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Minister of borrowing.
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by matm: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2021
"He who goes aborrowing,goes asorrowing"says our fore fathers.The words of our fore fathers are words of wisdom.the wise hears and gets wiser,while the fool hears and keeps arguing until he/she ends up in the grave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by highskies(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by deedo93(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
This regime and borrowing! Me I don't understand
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by jidamsel43(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Can we collectively send these people away before they finished Nigeria completely
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Winters23: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Ade3131:
Bubu why?

The next 2 to 3 president must be very smart guys or else they'll be nothing left of the country for them to govern other than human beings alone....one would wonder if there's anything left in our treasury.

A country as rich as Nigeria now borrows to run the country. Isn't that pathetic? Crude oil is fast loosing its relevance. Science is providing cheaper and more ecological friendly alternatives and we're here watching and living like these things doesn't bother us. The next 5 generation will read about Buhari, Lai Muhammed, Pantami, Gumi, Farouk Lawan and co....and all they'll do in their remembrance is lay curses on them.

What about their cheerleaders?

And those asslicking them grin
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Arda1000(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Haba kuku sell the country,wetin remain again
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Franking: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2021
To develop the north.
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by fubsy: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2021
I'll like the Minister of Finance to tell Nigerians how Nigeria will pay back the loans without any negative effect on the future economy of the country. If she does not tell us within a week from today, then the future economy of Nigerian will be hanging in the balance.
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by techWriter1: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Nawa oh. More lending despite the miraculous revenue from the nnpc in 44yrs
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by pegix(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2021
No be debt go kill this country like dix

Where debt servicing nis chopinh all d money...come.borrow additional
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by emmydiamon(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Upon all the VAT and much tax still this guys are still borrowing? All the billions they borrowed are used for what?
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Selfmotivated: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Borrow borrow government... Nigeria is gone...
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by justking(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
So they don't do anything than borrowing
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Kay25(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Is there no sane person in aso villa again?what is really happening ke this dullard is just misleading this country na
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Selfmotivated: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
emmydiamon:
Upon all the VAT and much tax still this guys are still borrowing? All the billions they borrowed are used for what?
They are sharing the money whilst 50 percent to running the government and the rest goes to payment of salaries and infrastructure
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Amudeneogu: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Borrow-borrow FG. do you know that those people always borrow remains poor for life
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Kcdojoto(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2021
I've never read on where Nigeria repaid their debt since the inception of this government.
The only thing I always here is borrow borrow and more borrow
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2021
You can't be any happier than me

WRECKED
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Teejay13(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Borrow borrow, where are all this money actually going into.

And what about our foreign reserve, what are they been used for?

I am confused here!
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by badman007(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Companies in EUROPE AND America plant trees in Africa(Uganda) as their social responsibility in reducing the effects of Global warming & Air pollution.

They get tax exemption in BILLIONS OF £,$,€ & still Exceed their emissions quota.

This is how they raise euro bonds and their blockchain System...

Shame on the Oil Rich Capital of poverty
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Joseph08(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Nigeria after 2023 cry

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by sammirano: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
illicit:
Why fg dey use our name borrow money but them no dey borrow us money

grin grin
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Ogun07032601473: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Hello friend all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awonla of ijebu land, just wanted to tell you so much spiritual work from my grandpa, financial work, promotion work, spiritual attack, Anytype of illnesses, Barrenness in anyways etc. Speak to baba direct and tell him about you spiritual problem
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2021
This Fulani woman is a colossal mistake of a finance minister.

She shouldn't even be allowed to teach secondary school level economics as a subject.

Borrowing to stupor, then this!!
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Myhusband(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Baloranking:
Nawa oh. More borrowing despite the miraculous profit from the nnpc in 44yrs grin grin

Buhari and his appointee are bunch of empty brain idiots

despite them they imposed heavy taxes on Nigerians in this harsh economy yet he keep borrowing, no be say the money they're borrowing is for Nigeria good, na just means of embezzlement

just watch out, they will soon start one elephant project that he won't complete before his useless tenure.

i guess this is the way of stabilizing nigeria, Fulani are just bunch of setback specimens

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Babastrong(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Very soon FG will borrow from me. What they're going to borrow from me is not yet visible(may be my brain).
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Charly500(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2021
keep mortgaging the whole nation
Re: FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October by Teenaira: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again / Senate Calls For Arunmah Oteh's Sack / Fashola Orders OPD To Sue NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.