Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Skusat And College Relief Fund - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skusat And College Relief Fund (1736 Views)

Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. / Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skusat And College Relief Fund by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Have you or do you know anyone who has benefits from Skusat or College Relief Fund?

The activities of these platforms are kind of shady, as they are milking Nigeria students in a way or the other.

Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by xcelpro: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Did college relief fund ask you to pay to get the pin?
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by Kilokanmi: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
The platform has been helpful to a few people I know personally. Their questions are tough and they grade strictly, if you're smart enough to make their cut off, luck will smile on you.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by SleakBuzzPR: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Naija sha.......

how exactly have they milked you dry op

heard of skusat a few years back, it's a very good program that helps indigent and knowledgeable students.

if its about the 1k scratch card you need to buy to check your result, it is not mandatory or did they grab your scrotum cheesy

Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by shinglegeh: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
You asked a question and also answered it by yourself. It doesnt seem like you need any answers. Skusat is actually very legitimate but only a few people are lucky enough to meet their steep cut off marks.

They go as far as posting pictures of winners from their events, most academic contests I have participated in dont even do that.

1 Like

Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by IjorgbonBenz: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
xcelpro:

Which one is college relief fund again? I am confused o 'cos I did skusat test today and i know they call it a contest. Besides those messages are what they send to those that registered for informative purposes, I dont see how it means they are shady.
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
xcelpro:
Yes. 1k
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
SleakBuzzPR:
Naija sha.......

how exactly have they milked you dry op

heard of skusat a few years back, it's a very good program that helps indigent and knowledgeable students.

if its about the 1k scratch card you need to buy to check your result, it is not mandatory or did they grab your scrotum cheesy
Actually I have paid the 1k before. I just wanted to know more because of the ongoing contest
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by Clementoons: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

Actually I have paid the 1k before. I just wanted to know more because of the ongoing contest
pls bro i want to know how you paid the 1k scratch card, how you do am?
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by Clementoons: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2021
THELATTERMAN:
Yes. 1k
bro how do you pay that 1k?
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Clementoons:
pls bro i want to know how you paid the 1k scratch card, how you do am?
I made the deposit in GTBank
Re: Skusat And College Relief Fund by Clementoons: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

I made the deposit in GTBank
is it real?

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Most Beautiful State University In Nigeria - UNIOSUN / Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok / Ukraine Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.