Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! (3036 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
I use to have a big prick am slim and tall in nature my prick use to be big but I notice he looking very small I need help.pls and am not adding weight despite eating well sore under my foot that is not healing for 3 yes now

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by captainking(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
I use to have a big prick am slim and tall in nature my prick use to be big but I notice he looking very small I need help.pls and am not adding weight despite eating well sore under my foot that is not healing for 3 yes now
How do you know it's becoming small??
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
captainking:

How do you know it's becoming small??
am d one that have it I will kW , even my girlfriend told me too
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by samwash(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
@Op how old are you if I may ask ?
How is ur diet like?
Do you regularly do exercise?
Financial situation don hit you before?
If you have answer to these questions, you go kwn why ?
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Xscape047: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

You probably having a competitor somewhere ....
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by yanabasee2: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

Lol.... let me just tell you....

She's definitely getting something wider and bigger than yours... making her hole not fit for yours anymore.....

The last thing a woman should tell you to your fave is how small your dick is.... that means, she's going to end the relationship one way or the other..... She won't be living with the small dick all her life....

You better find where your dick will fit in well oh and be sane amongst men... else, your self esteem will flatten like some people's brain....
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xscape047:

You probably having a competitor somewhere ....
Godforbid my girlfriend is a decent lady she can't try it I kW what she can do she is very open to me moreover she is d church type
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
samwash:
How is ur diet like?
yes I do exercise I eat well fiancially am OK but health that d problem
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by samwash(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
yes I do exercise I eat well fiancially am OK but health that d problem

How your married?
How often do you make out?
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Xscape047: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Godforbid my girlfriend is a decent lady she can't try it I kW what she can do she is very open to me moreover she is d church type

My guy....No be by the church type ooo..u will c thing's soon ...

People them dey wey dey eyes her.fot church o

3 Likes

Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by zeuss: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

how did the sore begin 3years ago?
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by captainking(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Wow.. It's not normal.. Maybe your hormones is reducing or so. Seek medical attention
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
samwash:
How is ur diet like?
am 30 plus
I do exercise
My fanacial situation is situation is great
Am eating well but am not adding weight infact am even loosing
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
zeuss:

how did the sore begin 3years ago?
it started like small holes but is now left with one and since then I have loss weight drastically I can't hear properly with my right ears I use to experience eye turning 2 yrs ago I feel sharp pain sometimes at my left rib region also I was a former chronic masturbator I quit a year ago .pls I ve gone to the hospital I did HIV,blood culture, hapitist all come out negative pls I need help don't kW what wrong
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by samuel051: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Go to the abbatoir or meat sellers and buy a brand new cow dick and stop disturbing us. angry angry angry angry
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by nairabacks(f): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

Your playing with your life...sore ? 3 yrs...?
Go and check your blood sugar quickly.
No wonder your dk is shrinking.
Although there's treatment to bring it back.
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Olumighty123(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
kenzysmith:

Hey, i know a broda whose wife was a very church going type, she ended up cheating with a neighbour.. i dont mean to make you feel sad or something, just thought I could throw that in shocked
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Nexttpage(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
what kind of treatment?

nairabacks:

Your playing with your life...sore ? 3 yrs...?
Go and check your blood sugar quickly.
No wonder your dk is shrinking.
Although there's treatment to bring it back.
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Nobodyany1: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Have you done a Siphilis STD test?
kenzysmith:
it started like small holes but is now left with one and since then I have loss weight drastically I can't hear properly with my right ears I use to experience eye turning 2 yrs ago I feel sharp pain sometimes at my left rib region also I was a former chronic masturbator I quit a year ago .pls I ve gone to the hospital I did HIV,blood culture, hapitist all come out negative pls I need help don't kW what wrong
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nobodyany1:
Have you done a Siphilis STD test?
no I he not is siphilis treatable?
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by Nobodyany1: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes. With penicillin
kenzysmith:
no I he not is siphilis treatable?
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nobodyany1:
Yes. With penicillin
OK I will go and do d text and get back to u
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by niphemey: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
ever heard of Peyronie’s disease? That’s what you have. Your penis may have gone through some trauma and bruises as a result of chronic masturbation, thereby reducing its elasticity which makes it look smaller when erect... you can do some research on Peyronie’s disease, so you’d get more information on what to do to restore your dick back to normal
Re: My Penis Is Getting Small - Help! by kenzysmith: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2021
niphemey:
ever heard of Peyronie’s disease? That’s what you have. Your penis may have gone through some trauma and bruises as a result of chronic masturbation, thereby reducing its elasticity which makes it look smaller when erect... you can do some research on Peyronie’s disease, so you’d get more information on what to do to restore your dick back to normal
am my dick is OK now but am suffering from drastic weight loss my legs and. Hands are getting thin pls I need help

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Drug That Nearly Killed Me / CBD OIL: Where to buy CBD OIL in Benin, Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja / Natural Remedies For Acne/pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.