Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium (61456 Views)

Burnley Condemn 'White Lives Matter' Banner Flown Over Manchester City Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by sylve11: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Sysdatek:
Inside life
And like this cr7 no fit go Usa since that time
Na so dem wan tidy neymar
Guy release video sharp sharp

Neymar was fortunate. Shey them supposed jail that girl? cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Tomahawk99(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Commentor:
Potentially a big problem he might not be able to wriggle out of.
Potentially a mumu comment
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by JimmyDarmody: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Arizonaz:
Do not give your strength to women, your ways to those who destroy kings.
Proverbs 31:3

God punish � Devil.
I really want to get back to studying proverbs and Ecclesiastes. Mhen. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by OGdaddy(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2021
Tottenham:

He went to the U.S.A after the Euros to open his hotel....
They know that if they arrest Ronaldo Even in USA, the media social media backlash they will receive from billions of fans all over the world will be so massive that planned protest will be staged all over the world in support of Ronaldo just like the black lives matter and this will greatly affect tourism in US and US relationship With Portugal.
most investors in USA from other countries will withdraw their investments and the biggest one is that foreigners will stop marrying women from USA.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by blaise26abj(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Rape or sexual assault is a very sensitive issue that real victims find so hard to manage . However , demonic feminists have used this issue to bring down great men . She claimed that she was raped , went to the police and “refused” to give the name of her attacker . This is highly suspect . She probably just wanted to have it on record so she could weaponize it later . After collecting money , she wanted another round of money . Investigators have said there is no case . Yet these demons won’t let go until a man is destroyed .

The day I knew the agenda of these destiny destroyers was when a presenter on a program on the Me too movement asked a feminist that there were cases of innocent men who were accused and how fair was it that the accuser’s identity was protected and the innocent man name and reputation was published and destroyed ? She said and I quote ; “ women have suffered in the hands of men for a long time . An innocent man’s sufferings is insignificant compared to that “

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Mrpojj(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-58528893.amp

So they paid her in 2010, in 2018 when she might have exhausted the money, she wants to open the case again

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Prenonjebose: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2021
How many Man Utd. fans cared about a name flying in the sky in such spectacular atmosphere witnessed yesterday. Two goals in the first game of his return. That's all that would be remembered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by ggsquare: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2021
RapistOnBail:

This guy suppose Dey locked up for kirikiri.

WTF rapist!

Locked up without evidence,this is not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Euegene100001: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2021
Fear uk women they can lie and claim rape

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by v2: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Remember, na only successful people these hoes dey accuse of rape.

Gold diggers.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Adakintroy: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Ogbanje is real for women.

Imagine all this yrs of running and kicking ball and running and kicking more ball.. one winch go just come wan pull you down. After the nigga Flex you, give you money probably.

A full adult follow a full man go hotel come out con de shout rape. If I be Ronaldo brother or friends sef na to track that woman shoot. Even if Ronaldo no send me. I go do am. Before sand enter all of us garri.

You welcome Ronaldo!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Justice3000(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Fear the oza gender

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Adakintroy: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Mangekyo: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Always knew he was a rapist.
But why this vaginal people no Wan let matter rest? undecided
The guy did it. He paid you £350,000 already. Why you still dey cast the matter?
All virginal people are useless, all of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by OmoManU: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2021
paulolee:

I swear...man gat dey careful with him doinz oo...this destiny killers aint joking..
dts was how dt oda lady did to neyma....
if not for chats dt neyma used against her, she for still dey drag d poor boy with rape bcoz of small misunderstanding....
I do pray each day dt anything dt would bring such destiny killers to my life should die by fire, Mk my fone fall n d screen scatter than me making dt call dt would lead to my downfall..... ameeen
This reminds me of R Kelly and Tiger Wood, poor guys

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Babastrong(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2021
This is one of the reasons i'm contented with the one i have under my roof. let the rest be walking the street nakedly, me no send them at all. na so i sent one stupid out of my office before she put sand in my garri. ANYTHING WOMAN, BE CAREFUL.

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by loswhite(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Commentor:
lol...This one only read headline....lazy youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Lastanza: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Until some of these idiots starts getting silenced they will not rest. What nonsense. How would a very rich man even rape a woman n when they will be running to lick your feet with just a wink.

Men are busy hustling and making money and all the stock women have in trade is to hustle men. They know who they are doing that nonsense with

I will fall you before you fall me. It is called self defense. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by BigDolph(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Footballers and women sha. Naso Mendy go straff under age Girl come talk say he no sabi
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by authority2006(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Commentor:

Read the news, the matter reached a dead end long time ago.
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Dearlord(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
This lady want to spoil joy in watching the goat again in epl, why mana??
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by vatsa101(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
She supposed happy say Ronaldo wan rape her self , na privilege for her
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2021
And to think the useless woman already accepted nearly $400k Dollars in settlement.

What do these devilish daughters of eve really want. May all the thunder in Europe locate her and her fellow supporters and strike them dead on the spot. Useless women!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by authority2006(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Mangekyo:
Always knew he was a rapist.
But why this vaginal people no Wan let matter rest? undecided
[s] The guy did it. He paid you £350,000 already. [/s] Why you still dey cast the matter?
All virginal people are useless, all of them!

Why would he be a rapist? Lack of women?
And did what? Had consensual sex with her or raped her? The fact that he agreed to settle her based on his lawyer's advice didn't mean that he did it. He just wanted the matter to be forgotten because of his reputation if it dragged for too long. Things like this are not new practice.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Skmoda360(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2021
My papa always tell me to flee from women.... angry
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by Ultimategeneral: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Where is righteousness2?
Come and tell us how this is related to end time �.

Me, nothing surprises me than those who likes his comments
I swear nothing surprises me too
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Boo3nity:

#3k and I'll pickup tomorrow.
08034043659 (call n WhatsApp)
Bring 4500 sir and it's yours
Re: Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2021
shiki:

Your company give you safety boot for your own safety and you prefer selling it rather than using it ... O wrong na!
I didn't steal it at least

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.