Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home (20664 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:
How can a single man or woman have a 'happy home' especially in the OP's context?

Are they married to themselves or their kids?
You mean the context of a happy marriage or home ? undecided

A single man or woman can have a happy home. undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by simplepee(f): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
A steady happy home is not by luck.
To have a happy home, you have to create the environment for happiness to thrive.
Communication. Understanding. Compromise. Patience. Tolerance. These are some of the ingredients to having a happy home.
Never letting a matter linger for too long without addressing it.
Also, knowing when you’re wrong and apologizing.
Well spoken my dear.
The bolden is so on point. Unfortunately, relationships these days are just so full of never ending conditions and expectations......

May God give us OUR OWN partner.

4 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by greencard: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
omostar:
I have being happily married for more than 14 years and from my experience, each of the partners should have these characters; patience, prayers, forgivenes, ability to overlook trivial issues. Compassion, empathy, kindness, loyalty, understanding, respect, making the other feel important.

All these may not be present in the early phase of a marriage. However, if you can just hold on to PATIENCE and a few of the above, then you will succeed by God's grace.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by AutoChick4U(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

How can a single man or woman have a 'happy home' especially in the OP's context?

Are they married to themselves or their kids?
So there has to be marriage for there to be a home? Happiness is devoid of a house that has no married couple? He said home and not marriage.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by greencard: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

I don't have a 'marriage' o. But I know what works. Don't ask me how.

1. Do your part as a man. Hustle. Be productive. Have some decent income. At all costs. You don't need to be Obi Cubana. Just get paid and do the needful.

2. Only be with an old school minded girl. Flee from the 'woke', psychologically damaged, 'I too open eye' girls who are the majority on social media especially.

3. Assert your authority from Day 1. Be the bad one, let the girl be the good one.

4. Make God help you.
very practical no long talk
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Snitch24(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think it takes more of patience
And anger control
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by snoopz: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Im not married but the both is definitely the key...
There are some people with good characters that end up with bad partners

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmylink:
Baby mama's and single mothers everywhere! Divorce is the talk of the town everyday, Yet some are enjoying their Marriage.... What is the in thing, what is the secret recipe of marriage or home.

For every happy home, one person has decided to tolerate all sort of nonsense from their partner, for peace to reign in their home
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by charleoj(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Are the married the only ones to enjoy this happy home you speak of?

There are single- Parents and single folks out there who would also describe there homes as just that, happy. Why focus on just the married?

Single Parent? Single Folks? Please define loneliness. See, Single Parents will mask whatever they are going through with smile but behind that smile, trust me, you don't want to know.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So there has to be marriage for there to be a home? Happiness is devoid of a house that has no married couple? He said home and not marriage.

In the context of the OP, how can the following set of people have a 'sad home'?

1. A single mother/father with kids (single =
widowed/divorced/unmarried);
2. Someone living alone;
3. People (friends/siblings/relatives/colleagues/room mates) living together?

When the term 'happy home' is used, it is in the context of 'happiness' between two romantic partners.

@if there has to be marriage:
The relationship doesn't need to be formal as long as there are two or more people in a romantic relationship living together.

So the topic also applies to cohabitating partners (heterosexual & homosexual).
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Having a happy home only comes by MERCY
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean the context of a happy marriage or home ? undecided

A single man or woman can have a happy home. undecided

Can a single person have a sad home? Are there factors outside his control (luck or character) that can make his/her home unhappy?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Queenserah26(f): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Well said

mariahAngel:
A steady happy home is not by luck.
To have a happy home, you have to create the environment for happiness to thrive.
Communication. Understanding. Compromise. Patience. Tolerance. These are some of the ingredients to having a happy home.
Never letting a matter linger for too long without addressing it.
Also, knowing when you’re wrong and apologizing.

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by techWriter1: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
worship God is author of divorce.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by AutoChick4U(f): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

In the context of the OP, how can the following set of people have a 'sad home'?

1. A single mother/father with kids (single =
widowed/divorced/unmarried);
2. Someone living alone;
3. People (friends/siblings/relatives/colleagues/room mates) living together?

When the term 'happy home' is used, it is in the context of 'happiness' between two romantic partners.

@if there has to be marriage:
The relationship doesn't need to be formal as long as there are two or more people in a romantic relationship living together.

So the topic also applies to cohabitating partners (heterosexual & homosexual).

So its written in stone that a "happy home" involves 2 romantically involved people?

Anyways as long as you happy, u got a happy home. If you at peace in your relationship, happy home it is

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:
Can a single person have a sad home? Are there factors outside his control (luck or character) that can make his/her home unhappy?
Yes, a single person can indeed have a sad home. undecided

A single person, sharing a home with roommates can too have factors outside of his control(luck or character) that can make his/her home unhappy. undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by cliqtips: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

2. Only be with an old school minded girl. Flee from the 'woke', psychologically damaged, 'I too open eye' girls who are the majority on social media especially.

This is what I'm looking for.

All this new generation are claiming to be woke but most of them are not intelligent.

All they do is twerk and do tiktok challenge

2 Likes

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by rosamaris: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think it is doing everything you can do for peace to reign in the � especially if you have a partner that always makes you �. Happiness doesn't matter in marriage. Rather it is your ability to endure offenses and trust me them plenty.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
rosamaris:
I think it is doing everything you can do for peace to reign in the � especially if you have a partner that always makes you �. Happiness doesn't matter in marriage. Rather it is your ability to endure offenses and trust me them plenty.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Maybe you should consider instead that marriage isn't meant for every body, abeg! undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Explorece: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
But why is been married a difficult task & issues here & there, can't one just live freely & happily without thinking of wat formula to use.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by McTobe(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ignore what you can ignore,
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bless1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bluesea84:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN
CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

If it possible of the person get to their destination before I can pay. Because I have been here before, the fake guy said after visa is out before I can pay, I was so excited and I pay after visa was out but it all tur6 out a scam. We can leave the money with our lawyer to pay once the person get to their destination. Deal?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So its written in stone that a "happy home" involves 2 romantically involved people?

Anyways as long as you happy, u got a happy home. If you at peace in your relationship, happy home it is

It is common knowledge.

No amount of twisting or modernization would change it.

@bold:

Since you have gotten the meat of the matter, tell the OP what makes people at peace in their relationships aka happy home.

1 Like

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Ifeanyimiracle9(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
A healthy marriage is by God.�
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by AutoChick4U(f): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

It is common knowledge.

No amount of twisting or modernization would change it.

@bold:

Since you have gotten the meat of the matter, tell the OP what makes people at peace in their relationships aka happy home.
Understanding and wisdom. Many lack wisdom these days
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mekusmanuel(f): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Can I ask you a question? Do you accomplish your dreams by luck or chance? I could hear you say HARDWORK. Same is needed for a happy marriage, coupled with prayer. Udo!
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by youneedjesus: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jesus more about Jesus. Life without Christ is crisis.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
I'm still trying to see the FUTURE's comments. cool

I mean, a very insightful comment.

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by zeb04(f): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
frozen70:

For every happy home, one person has decided to tolerate all sort of nonsense from their partner, for peace to reign in their home

Nope. That home is not a happy home.

A happy home is two happy people. Not one person dying in silence and the other person enjoying happiness
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
zeb04:
Nope. That home is not a happy home.

A happy home is two happy people. Not one person dying in silence and the other person enjoying happiness
grin
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pure hard work of good character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Conditions For Divorce In Christianity, and [Some Legal] Grounds for Annulment / 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic) / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.