Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? (1415 Views)

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You claimed I misinterpreted what Jesus Christ said... Jesus Christ's words are made clear there for you to see. undecided

Of course it is made there, but what your own soul needs to grow is not what mine needs.

Well, I hope that my God, the one I serve, the God of pastor W.F Kumuyi, the God of pastor E.A Adeboye, the God of pastor Akinbiyi Mark, the God that made heaven and earth will see you through.

AMEN.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Another misinterpretation, Jesus his the only one, but when he left earth he said i will send an helper who be of help to us. Acts 1 verse 4-9.
Go and read it. If he is sending us an helper, then he expects us to win souls for him while he prepares the promise of the father for us.
Jesus Christ in John 14 vs 15 - 25 explained to you who the another Helper is. He told you that He and His Father will make their home in you if you will live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

* Jesus Christ taught you that He is the Truth and He then explained that the another Helper He will send is the Spirit of Truth, His very own Spirit. undecided

* He also spoke of the Spirit of God, the Father's very own Spirit. undecided

So tell me. Where again is the misinterpretation you accuse me of? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Of course it is made there, but what your own soul needs to grow is not what mine needs.

Well, I hope that my God, the one I serve, the God of pastor W.F Kumuyi, the God of pastor E.A Adeboye, the God of pastor Akinbiyi Mark, the God that made heaven and earth will see you through.
AMEN.
My soul needs to grow what? Pumpkins undecided

Cut the bull... there is only one Law and He is Jesus Christ, the very same Law that He gave you to obey ,He gave to all men. Only those who live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, His Law, will become Sons of God, heirs of His Kingdom. Only they will enter into the Kingdom in the end....Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

Whatever man you chose as matter over your life her on earth and whatever doctrines and traditions of men, against God's , you submit to here on earth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 , - know that not a jot of the Word of God will be changed to accommodate you, against God. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ in John 14 vs 15 - 25 explained to you who the another Helper is. He told you that He and His Father will make their home in you if you will live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

* Jesus Christ taught you that He is the Truth and He then explained that the another Helper He will send is the Spirit of Truth, His very own Spirit. undecided

* He also spoke of the Spirit of God, the Father's very own Spirit. undecided

So tell me. Where again is the misinterpretation you accuse me of? undecided

OUR HELPER IS THE SPIRIT WHO NOURISHES OUR SOUL WITH THE SPIRITUAL MEAL, TEACHES US HOW TO STAY FOCUSED ON STAYING AS A BELIEVER. THAT SAME SPIRIT THAT LEAVES YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU COMMIT A SIN.

THE ONE GOD GAVE TO HIS PEOPLE WHICH HELPS THEM WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST. THE ONE EVERY BELIEVER POSSES WHEN YOU GET DIVINE SALAVATION AND SANCTIFICATION.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

OUR HELPER IS THE SPIRIT WHO NOURISHES OUR SOUL WITH THE SPIRITUAL MEAL, TEACHES US HOW TO STAY FOCUSED ON STAYING AS A BELIEVER. THAT SAME SPIRIT THAT LEAVES YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU COMMIT A SIN.

THE ONE GOD GAVE TO HIS PEOPLE WHICH HELPS THEM WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST. THE ONE EVERY BELIEVER POSSES WHEN YOU GET DIVINE SALAVATION AND SANCTIFICATION.
undecided

16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.

18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you. - John 14 vs 16 - 18
Jesus Christ told you you will have more than one helper... and the first is the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ). undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My soul needs to grow what? Pumpkins undecided

Cut the bull... there is only one Law and He is Jesus Christ, the very same Law that He gave you to obey ,He gave to all men. Only those who live in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments, His Law, will become Sons of God, heirs of His Kingdom. Only they will enter into the Kingdom in the end....Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

Whatever man you chose as matter over your life her on earth and whatever doctrines and traditions of men, against God's , you submit to here on earth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 , - know that not a jot of the Word of God will be changed to accommodate you, against God. undecided

EXACTLY, YOUR SOL NEEDS TO GROW PUMPKINS. NOT ONLY BULL YOU WILL SOON START CUTTING COWS.

EXACTLY WHY HE HIS CREATING CRUSADES. SO THAT EVERYONE CAN RECIEVE CHRIST.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

undecided

Jesus Christ told you you will have more than one helper... and the first is the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ). undecided

THE HOLY SPIRIT NOURISHES US WITH THOSE SPIRIT. IT'S NOT ONLY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

EXACTLY, YOUR SOL NEEDS TO GROW PUMPKINS. NOT ONLY BULL YOU WILL SOON START CUTTING COWS.

EXACTLY WHY HE HIS CREATING CRUSADES. SO THAT EVERYONE CAN RECIEVE CHRIST.
Jesus Christ said that only those who are taught by by Father belong to Him - John 6 vs 43 - 45. Crusades don't bring people to Jesus Christ, only God Himself does that. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

THE HOLY SPIRIT NOURISHES US WITH THOSE SPIRIT. IT'S NOT ONLY THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.
According to God, in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27, what the Spirit of God does is make us carefully obey God's commandments. undecided

So, you saying that he nourishes you, where does that come from? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said that only those who are taught by by Father belong to Him - John 6 vs 43 - 45. Crusades don't bring people to Jesus Christ, only God Himself does that. undecided

IF GOD DOES THAT HIMSELF, WHY IS EVERYONE NOT BORN AGAIN. WHY DID HE SAY OCCUPY TILL I COME.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok.. nothing fit make me argue with you..

I'd rather go and start selecting one bag of beans..
Hahaha, lol at selecting one bag of beans, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com wink
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to God, in Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27, what the Spirit of God does is make us carefully obey God's commandments. undecided

So, you saying that he nourishes you, where does that come from? undecided

THE HOLY SPIRIT NOURISHES US, TO PROVE TO YOU, THAT WHY WE HAVE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. NOT ONLY TRUTH, BUT TRUTH HS AS WELL VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
IF GOD DOES THAT HIMSELF, WHY IS EVERYONE NOT BORN AGAIN. WHY DID HE SAY OCCUPY TILL I COME.
First problem, you are taking literally what is stated in a parable.. .. do you even begin to understand the lesson Jesus Christ used that parable to teach His followers? undecided

You are asking me why everyone is not born-again when the same Jesus Christ declared that many are called but few are chosen? undecided

By the way, did you know that many of those who will end up in Hell as well are also born-again - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
THE HOLY SPIRIT NOURISHES US, TO PROVE TO YOU, THAT WHY WE HAVE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. NOT ONLY TRUTH, BUT TRUTH HS AS WELL VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.
Fruit of the Spirit? Where do you have Jesus Christ telling you of such? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, those who abide in Him, He also will abide in and it is those who will bear fruits- John 15 vs 1 - 11 undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
First problem, you are taking literally what is stated in a parable.. .. do you even begin to understand the lesson Jesus Christ used that parable to teach His followers? undecided

You are asking me why everyone is not born again when the same Jesus Christ declared that many are called but few are chosen? undecided

HE WAS SPEAKING THROUGH THE PARABLE THAT'S WHY HE SPOKE ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

EXACTLY MANY ARE CALLED, HE IS CALLING EVERYONE. OR WOULD YOU SAY THE REASON WHY EVEVRONE IS NOT BORN AGAIN IS BECAUSE GOD WANT SOME PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by lilvicky68(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, lol at selecting one bag of beans, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com wink
Arguing with him is really stressful..

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Fruit of the Spirit? Where do you have Jesus Christ telling you of such? undecided

According to Jesus Christ, those who abide in Him, He also will abide in and it is those who will bear fruits- John 15 vs 1 - 11 undecided

FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS MENTIONED IN 1ST CONRITHIANS, GO AND READ IT.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

HE WAS SPEAKING THROUGH THE PARABLE THAT'S WHY HE SPOKE ABOUT THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

EXACTLY MANY ARE CALLED, HE IS CALLING EVERYONE. OR WOULD YOU SAY THE REASON WHY EVEVRONE IS NOT BORN AGAIN IS BECAUSE GOD WANT SOME PEOPLE TO GO TO HELL.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Jesus Christ did not speak of the Spirit of Truth in Parable. He spoke literally since His audience was His disciples, of Him " OCCUPY TILL I COME" is instead from the parable of 10 Minas, or the parable of 10 talents and was not a literal command from God but instead a part of a story told. undecided

God's call to all men went out when Jesus Christ died and rose, throwing the gates of the Kingdoms of God open to all. There is no other call...definitely none initiated by men and their kingdoms. undecided

Indeed it is! To enter into the Kingdom of God, you first need to be born-again - John 3 vs.1 - 8 - and Jesus Christ spoke of two gates through which those who enter into the Kingdom of God can enter through. The broad gate which leads to destruction and the narrow gate which only a few will find that leads to true life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 undecided

For this reason, Jesus Christ said only those who do as He commands of them are His friends.. John 15 vs 14 undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS MENTIONED IN 1ST CONRITHIANS, GO AND READ IT.
Jesus Christ, God's own Law, didn't tell you that though. undecided

The fruits HE told you to bear are those born of Obediencee to His teachings and commandments as He explained in John 15 vs. 1 - 11, then stating in Verse 14, that that who are His friends are those who do as He tells them to do. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Never Late. He’s Bang On Time. 2021 Is Not Yet Over So Don’t Give Up! / How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Now Is The Time For The Demonstration Of God's Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.