Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? (1382 Views)

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Recently, Pastor W.F Kumuyi started global crusade. An event which takes all over the world with citizens from countries like UK, China, US, France, Mali, Gambia, Belguim and so on.

We've also seen citizens countries we didn't expect to see connecting through the zoom platform. Citizens from Countries like Egypt, Pakistan, India and some Islamic countries.

The crusade also got the attention of an international gospel singer called Don Moen. Don Moen actually ministered with his songs through out the last crusade in Enugu.

Pastor Kumuyi announced that he would be starting another global crusade in Abuja. He also said in the last crusade that the church would pray on the current situation of the country. The church has also started allowing choirs to minister through zoom globally.

What do yo think of this development?
Good, bad or Don't know what to say.

Go search for it online if you don't believe me.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Goldbw122(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nice development
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by lilvicky68(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good.. the kingdom of God must advance
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mide1data:
Pastor Kumuyi announced that he would be starting another global crusade in Abuja. He also said in the last crusade that the church would pray on the current situation of the country. The church has also started allowing choirs to minister through zoom globally.
What do yo think of this development?
Good, bad or Don't know what to say.
Go search for it online if you don't believe me.
The man is relaxing the very same rules he used to cage his herd from the rest of the world and you are asking if it is good or bad as if you have a say in anything he does or teaches you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Good.. the kingdom of God must advance
Kingdom of God or Kumuyi's personal Kingdom fully embraces technology it once shunned in the name of God? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by lilvicky68(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Kingdom of God or Kumuyi's personal Kingdom fully embraces technology it once shunned in the name of God? undecided
Ok.. nothing fit make me argue with you..

I'd rather go and start selecting one bag of beans..

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok.. nothing fit make me argue with you..

I'd rather go and start selecting one bag of beans..
Runoff to it then@ undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Good to know he's no longer living in the stone age. Hope their men no longer wear over sized trousers, sandal and coat? Hope their sisters now wear perfumes and maintain personal cleanliness?
In some few years to come, these babaric doctrines will be wiped off. Watch & see!

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by BassReeves: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Good to know he's no longer living in the stone age. Hope their men no longer wear over sized trousers, sandal and coat? Hope their sisters now wear perfumes and maintain personal cleanliness?
In some few years to come, these babaric doctrines will be wiped off. Watch & see!
If thats the way, it'll be, then so be it

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by begoniaa: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The man is relaxing the very same rules he used to cage his herd from the rest of the world and you are asking if it is good or bad as if you have a say in anything he does or teaches you. undecided
A lot of people conflate Christianity with conservatism (and liberalism) and their cultural values, African aversion or (Western) ideologies, when it is none of those things.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by ikorodureporta: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2021
He is only preparing for his exit
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:

A lot of people conflate Christianity with conservatism (and liberalism) and their cultural values, African aversion or (Western) ideologies, when it is none of those things.
What this man built is nothing short of a cult and all he is doing now is relaxing the rules maybe for when he leaves this life, so his kingdom won't fall to pieces right afterwards. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just got information that two international gospel singers would be minister in this month Global crusade. Their names are Nathaniel Bassey and Ron Kenoly would be their.

Also the program would take 10 days not 6 days again.

Theme: Divine Solution For All.
Date: 24th of September to 3rd of October.

After reading through the comment, It is today i got to know that no matter what you do, even if you sell all your property and give it to the poor. People would still castigate you.

No wonder his ministry has been going on for 50 years. He just ignored what people said about him.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
After reading through the comment, It is today i got to know that no matter what you do, even if you sell all your property and give it to the poor. People would still castigate you.

No wonder his ministry has been going on for 50 years. He just ignored what people said about him.
No man who refuses to give all he has away to the poor will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven- Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46. - such a one is not worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ, as Jesus Christ Himself said. So rather than seek to please people in this, I suggest you instead ask yourself whether you are serious about entering into Heaven. undecided

That aside, if you do that which is not of God in the name of God, be sure that God will not be happy about. In much the same way He castigated the Pharisees and Teachers of the Law of Old, He also has His servants castigate the false teachers and false prophets of even this time - nothing new. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No man who refuses to give all he has away to the poor will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven- Matthew 13 vs 44 - 46. - such a one is not worthy of being a follower of Jesus Christ, as Jesus Christ Himself said. So rather than seek to please people in this, I suggest you instead ask yourself whether you are serious about entering into Heaven. undecided

That aside, if you do that which is not of God in the name of God, be sure that God will not be happy about. In much the same way He castigated the Pharisees and Teachers of the Law of Old, He also has His servants castigate the false teachers and false prophets of even this time - nothing new. undecided

With these few point of yours, I can see that it's either you only listen to rumours or you were born to bad mouth people.

And I never said that if you give your Property out you will make heaven. I was just speaking on the natural way a man lives.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

With these few point of yours, I can see that it's either you only listen to rumours or you were born to bad mouth people.

And I never said that if you give your Property out you will make heaven. I was just speaking on the natural way a man lives.
Stop lying! undecided

Nothing of my response even pretends to suggest I only listen to rumors. I hear the same man that you listen to as well... and I know that He does not belong to Jesus Christ but instead one of the blind and false teachers Jesus Christ warned us against paying attention to. undecided

I am telling you that Jesus Christ said if you do not give everything away to buy that Precious Pearl(Heaven) you are not worthy of Him and hence will not enter into His Kingdom of Heaven. - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30 undecided

Worry more about Heaven and what you are called to do to obtain it than pleasing the natural man. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Also, those gospel singers also have join cult or tell me a fake pastor who has continued these journey for a good 50 years and above.
As for his pastor that castigate's people, he sometimes preaches against what they do, especially during the MBS.
Wait ooo, who am i even talking to, a Muslim or an atheist?
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Also, those gospel singers also have join cult or tell me a fake pastor who has continued these journey for a good 50 years and above.
As for his pastor that castigate's people, he sometimes preaches against what they do, especially during the MBS.
Wait ooo, who am i even talking to, a Muslim or an atheist?
Gospel singer? I laugh.... God did not send anyone out to entertain in His name or sing Him praises - John 5 vs 41. So? undecided

The Pharisees and priests of Old journeyed the same for all of their lives teachings lies in the name of God, believing and convinced they were of God. But that didn't stop Jesus Christ from calling them out for the false teachers and prophets that they were, did it? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Nothing of my response even pretends to suggest I only listen to rumors. I hear the same man that you listen to as well... and I know that He does not belong to Jesus Christ but instead one of the blind and false teachers Jesus Christ warned us against paying attention to. undecided

I am telling you that Jesus Christ said if you do not give everything away to buy that Precious Pearl(Heaven) you are not worthy of Him and hence will not enter into His Kingdom of Heaven. - Matthew 19 vs 16 - 30 undecided

Worry more about Heaven and what you are called to do to obtain it than pleasing the natural man. undecided
Nice, I never knew God gave people powers to dectect whether their lying, even on the internet.
You know nothing about. Am even a bit selfish to give anyone anything, so u can't tell me am lying. And b4 u start asking is that what they teach u in your church. Absolutely not.
well, it your choice to believe whatever u wanna believe. Judge nt.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Gospel singer? I laugh.... God did not send anyone out to entertain in His name or sing Him praises - John 5 vs 41. So? undecided

The Pharisees and priests of Old journeyed the same for all of their lives teachings lies in the name of God, believing and convinced they were of God. But that didn't stop Jesus Christ from calling them out for the false teachers and prophets that they were, did it? undecided

Another proof you know a lot about the bible, not God personally. No wonder misinterpretation takes place everytime.

Na your life be that, not mine. As for me I know I serve a living god even the devil knows na true.

You are welcome if you wanna come. Did you hear about the girl with closed genitals from birth. She got healed after the prayer of my pastor.

please if you don't understand just keep quiet.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Nice, I never knew God gave people powers to dectect whether their lying, even on the internet.
You know nothing about. Am even a bit selfish to give anyone anything, so u can't tell me am lying. And b4 u start asking is that what they teach u in your church. Absolutely not.
well, it your choice to believe whatever u wanna believe. Judge nt.
I don't need to know you but I know you lied when you claimed my post was confirmation I had been listening to rumours and the lot. undecided

Jesus Christ told you that His Church is built by Him - His own hands. undecided

He never asked anyone to build monuments onto Him or build churches on His behalf in this here world. Your churches are built of the will and hands of your pastors and Mogs and are of their kingdom, not OF God's. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Another proof you know a lot about the bible, not God personally. No wonder misinterpretation takes place everytime.

Na your life be that, not mine. As for me I know I serve a living god even the devil knows na true.

You are welcome if you wanna come. Did you hear about the girl with closed genitals from birth. She got healed after the prayer of my pastor.

please if you don't understand just keep quiet.
Where it comes to men healing and doing signs and wonders, Jesus Christ had a warning for you, remember? undecided

15 “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16 You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’ - Matthew 7 vs 15 - 23
Be careful! Even Babalawos, Spiritualist and many in the world also are able to heal. Do not go around believing that anyone who can heal is of God.. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't need to know you but I know you lied when you claimed my post was confirmation I had been listening to rumours and the lot. undecided

Jesus Christ told you that His Church is built by Him - His own hands. undecided

He never asked anyone to build monuments onto Him or build churches on His behalf in this here world. Your churches are built of the will and hands of your pastors and Mogs and are of their kingdom, not OF God's. undecided

Jesus christ said that are the people are the church. He never asked any body to build it for him. Absolutely True.

And the reason why pastors are building churches are:
1: My God can never dwell in a dirty environment.
2: He said where two are gathered in my name, I will be with them. So imagine where almost 100,000 people are gathered in his name. That's why they build churches.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
Another proof you know a lot about the bible, not God personally. No wonder misinterpretation takes place everytime..
You claim misinterpretation on my part.. so you read and let me know what Jesus Christ meant when He said what He did in the passage then.. undecided
36 “But I have a proof about myself that is greater than anything John said. The things I do are my proof. These are what my Father gave me to do. They show that the Father sent me.
37 And the Father who sent me has given proof about me himself. But you have never heard his voice. You have never seen what he looks like.
38 The Father’s teaching does not live in you, because you don’t believe in the one the Father sent.
39 You carefully study the Scriptures. You think that they give you eternal life. These same Scriptures tell about me!
40 But you refuse to come to me to have that life.
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human.
42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God.
43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me. But when other people come speaking only for themselves, you accept them.
44 You like to have praise from each other. But you never try to get the praise that comes from the only God. So how can you believe?
45 Don’t think that I will be the one to stand before the Father and accuse you. Moses is the one to accuse you. And he is the one you hoped would save you. - John 5 vs 36 - 45
What did Jesus Christ mean mean He clearly said I don't want praise from Humans? undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where it comes to men healing and doing signs and wonders, Jesus Christ had a warning for you, remember? undecided

Be careful! Even Babalawos, Spiritualist and many in the world also are able to heal. Do not go around believing that anyone who can heal is of God.. undecided

First, anyone can heal sure. But no one can heal with the power of God. Because if that was the case, Billions of people would have started healing in Nigeria. Only what god give u last forever. Plus 9ja is not up to that amount.

Second, I give up on trying to convince you. But I won't give up on a lost soul.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

Jesus christ said that are the people are the church. He never asked any body to build it for him. Absolutely True.

And the reason why pastors are building churches are:
1: My God can never dwell in a dirty environment.
2: He said where two are gathered in my name, I will be with them. So imagine where almost 100,000 people are gathered in his name. That's why they build churches.
Correction !
* God does not dwell in man-made structures , so your structures are meaningless to Him. undecided

* Jesus Christ is the only Shepherd of His sheep
* Jesus Christ is the only Teacher to those who are His
* Jesus Christ is the only authority/Leader over all those who belong in His flock
* God alone is spiritual Father over those who belong to Him
* Jesus Christ alone is Master and Head over His own
* Jesus Christ alone is Helper and Counselor over those who belong to Him

His sheep listen to and obey only Him. So, those your Mogs and pastors gather in their churches are not Jesus Christ's but instead sinners who serve another master. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You claim misinterpretation on my part.. so you read and let me know what Jesus Christ meant when He said what He did in the passage then.. undecided

What did Jesus Christ mean mean He clearly said I don't want praise from Humans? undecided

Don't ask me for meaning, Read the entire book and you will know the message he is trying to give out.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:

First, anyone can heal sure. But no one can heal with the power of God. Because if that was the case, Billions of people would have started healing in Nigeria. Only what god give u last forever. Plus 9ja is not up to that amount.

Second, I give up on trying to convince you. But I won't give up on a lost soul.
Most important of all ALL POWER belongs to God. So there is no such thing as healing that is not of the power of God.... God's permits all things. Even healing that takes place in hospitals are permitted by the one to whom all power belongs. undecided

Heed Jesus Christ's warning! He said by their fruits you shall know them. Those who belong to Jesus Christ are those who live in continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Attempting to live by the Old Covenant standard in the Kingdom of God is akin to believing you can deceive yourself and God at the same time. undecided

That Kumuyi, even after 40 years, still doesn't realize who Jesus Christ truly is, God's promised agreement to His people Israel with which He in turn blessed the nation of the world with - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - , speaks volumes of who Kumuyi is... He does not know Jesus Christ . undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mide1data:
Don't ask me for meaning, Read the entire book and you will know the message he is trying to give out.
You claimed I misinterpreted what Jesus Christ said... Jesus Christ's words are made clear there for you to see. undecided
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Blackfire(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is deeper life a church??
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Correction !
* God does not dwell in man-made structures , so your structures are meaningless to Him. undecided

* Jesus Christ is the only Shepherd of His sheep
* Jesus Christ is the only Teacher to those who are His
* Jesus Christ is the only authority/Leader over all those who belong in His flock
* God alone is spiritual Father over those who belong to Him
* Jesus Christ alone is Master and Head over His own
* Jesus Christ alone is Helper and Counselor over those who belong to Him

His sheep listen to and obey only His own. So, who your Mogs and pastors gather in their churches are not Jesus Christ's but instead sinners who serve another master. undecided

Another misinterpretation, Jesus his the only one, but when he left earth he said i will send an helper who be of help to us. Acts 1 verse 4-9.
Go and read it. If he is sending us an helper, then he expects us to win souls for him while he prepares the promise of the father for us.
Re: What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? by Mide1data: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Most important of all ALL POWER belongs to God. So there is no such thing as healing that is not of the power of God.... God's permits all things. Even healing that takes place in hospitals are permitted by the one to whom all power belongs. undecided
Heed Jesus Christ's warning. He said by their fruits you shall know them. Those who belong to Jesus Christ are those who live in continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Attempting to live by the Old Covenant standsrd in the Kingdom of God is akin to thinking you can deceive yourself and God at the same time. That Kumuyi, even after 40 years, does not still realize who Jesus Christ truly is, God's promised agreement to His people Israel, with which He in turn blessed the nation of the world with - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - , speaks volumes of who Kumuyi is... He does not know Jesus Christ . undecided
Just 4get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 / Virgin Mary: Why Did God Choose Her? / He Died For You. Guess Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.