Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (854498 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Mind you, your flight will be to the Heathrow or Gatwick airport. From there, you can take a coach (National Express bus to Luton). Search for flights on kayak.com

Best of luck

IRIEBOY:
Good a.m, Please how can someone get cheap flight to UK(Luton town) ?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Dampops:
Mind you, your flight will be to the Heathrow or Gatwick airport. From there, you can take a coach (National Express bus to Luton). Search for flights on kayak.com

Best of luck

thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Dampops:

Best of luck

Gatwick is just far from everywhere lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samsung007(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning Boss and Boss Lady.
I have biometric tomorrow and I choose assisted services. Can I photocopy those documents in black and white or colored?
I’m also unable to print my payment and appointment document.
Can I show them my mail instead?

Your opinion will be gladly appreciate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning everyone

Please I have a question, does anyone have an idea of how much it will cost to renew an expired COS?Thank you.

KangaIye:

Favor health care service solution. If you are 8n Lagos DM they will be having a session around March this year
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
samsung007:
Good morning Boss and Boss Lady.
I have biometric tomorrow and I choose assisted services. Can I photocopy those documents in black and white or colored?
I’m also unable to print my payment and appointment document.
Can I show them my mail instead?

Your opinion will be gladly appreciate
[quote author=Wisdom7400 post=120570140]

I did black and white print evidence of payment. That's what will be used to let you in. It's advisable you print everything b4 you get there. If not you will spend more printing these documents. 500 naira a copy TSL Ikeja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samsung007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Nickkyt post=120572813][/quote]

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samsung007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Do I also have to print out complete pages of the application form because I’m doing assisted service
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
COS are obtained by the sponsors and they pay like £199 per certificate. Renewal is also done by a sponsor. Except you asked a wrong question..

Eky29:
Good morning everyone

Please I have a question, does anyone have an idea of how much it will cost to renew an expired COS?Thank you.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
can one apply for Visa while waiting for cos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeysoninv:

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
Omo this ur question eeh.
Only Uk govt can answer it lol

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Omo this ur question eeh.
Only Uk govt can answer it lol
because I know if you don't have Tb test , and PCC you can do it later before submitting biometric . if you do paid for service.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
One very important information in the visa application is the Sponsor license number…without it, you can’t go ahead with the application. Hope this answers your funny question

okeysoninv:
because I know if you don't have Tb test , and PCC you can do it later before submitting biometric . if you do paid for service.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dampops:
One very important information in the visa application is the Sponsor license number…without it, you can’t go ahead with the application. Hope this answers your funny question

only sponsor license number but not the cos reference number ? I'm trying to beat the time before the deadline of 15th February, I knew UK govt won't withdraw those that applied before . but after the deadline nobody is sure.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chababe:
Good day everyone
Please I did my biometrics Dec 29th (standard skilled worker) , brp mail came in 17th of January. But am yet to receive my collection mail. I was forced to go to TLS Abuja where I did my biometrics they scanned my collection slip and said it has not arrive their office..that it takes 6 weeks. I was like how cos I had other persons who got their pick up mail the next day.
I'm really confuse why it is taking them this long for the passport to get to VAC.
Pls I need your opinion as am really distressed of the delay.
I went there today with a friend..the dependant visa is with TLS but the main applicant visa who got BRP mail since 26th is yet to arrive TLS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
IRIEBOY:
I went there today with a friend..the dependant visa is with TLS but the main applicant visa who got BRP mail since 26th is yet to arrive TLS
did you do paid mail collection ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chababe: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
IRIEBOY:

You can imagine.. I'm really tired cos this is fraustrating.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chababe: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeysoninv:
did you do paid mail collection ?

Good evening.. Please can you shed more light on the paid mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Chababe:

Good evening.. Please can you shed more light on the paid mail
DHL I mean .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeezeepearl: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
I had interview on the 13 of January and they called and emailed me few days after that I was successful at the interview and they are considering giving me a role. But will get back to me because they are looking into the Visa sponsorship. The wait is killing. What are the likely outcome of my fate? Have anyone experience such and considering the February 15th date because is a care assistant role

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chababe: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=okeysoninv post=120581748] DHL I mean .[/quote

I didn't do DHL since I'm within Abuja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sparekey(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Linda2022:

Yes I collected it that same day. I booked via email and it costs 57,300

Pls which of the centers did you do your? And how can I book?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TinaJoe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
pheranmie:
Good day everyone please I have someone back in Nigeria that wanna come to the uk but we don’t know what means will be easy looking at school which will be expensive. Any suggestions please on how she can get a uk skilled sponsorship . Please kindly help

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abemayowa: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good day everyone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abedami: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Good day every one, am new here 🥂🥂
Did anyone knows or have information about this company " Topvisaadvisors " and also "damalconsultbackup " .

Also, is there any idea on free UK visa sponsorship on caregiver. I have certificates on caregiver and am an health work here in Nigeria.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
There’s a strong likelihood that the Home Office will retain the H&CW Visa for the foreseeable future…beyond the current February 15, 2023 initial deadline.
A body was set up by the government on its immigration policy and from its report last year, I’m 65% optimistic that the 12 month period will be extended. The body is called MAC (migration advisory council)…you guys can google it for more information…
Good luck…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thank you so much.

Eky29:
Good morning everyone

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Drey1: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Evening comrades. Please. Nedd your enlightenment. Can I use my wife's statement of account cos the money on her account has been there for months . As against mine that I don't have tangible funds there to present as pof. The money in my wife's account was also sent to her through me back then . But we would be applying separately and not together cos of the passport of my baby which we are expecting. Am the MA.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
good evening good people, please can one add dependents when one is in the uk, currently I don't have any, just met a lady and we are at talking stage so I'm putting no one as my dependent yet, can I bring her over when I'm in the uk. p.s I'm on healthcare visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
You people should not mess up this visa for Nigerians o…abeg o. Na only us dey for this world ni

lahify:
good evening good people, please can one add dependents when one is in the uk, currently I don't have any, just met a lady and we are at talking stage so I'm putting no one as my dependent yet, can I bring her over when I'm in the uk. p.s I'm on healthcare visa.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Money needs to be in the account of the MA for one month before applying. You can keep the money in your own account…

Drey1:
Evening comrades. Please. Nedd your enlightenment. Can I use my wife's statement of account cos the money on her account has been there for months . As against mine that I don't have tangible funds there to present as pof. The money in my wife's account was also sent to her through me back then . But we would be applying separately and not together cos of the passport of my baby which we are expecting. Am the MA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.