Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (866681 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Ponytail22:
Good evening everyone,
Can one include NYSC as a job experience while filling a job application form?

YES
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
Good morning all.

I started applying for jobs since 19th of January this year. After series of Rejections, totalling more than 20. I was finally invited for an interview on the 9th of March. The email was sent yesterday the 16th of February in the afternoon but I'm just seeing it this morning the 17th of February.

However, there's no where they mentioned it will be done online. They only provided the physical address of the establishment. Though i have accepted the interview appointment, I don't know how I'm going to do this interview in the UK when I'm in Nigeria.

During the application process, i told them I'm in Nigeria and will be needing a sponsorship to come to the UK.

Please experienced gurus in the house, what do i do please?

Send an email to them stating that you are not in the UK and cannot attend the interview physically. Ask if they can make provisions for you to attend the interview virtually.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Pls I think asking questions here directly will be of great help to everyone instead of sending a PM.

Ask all u need to know on this thread do not relent...even me sef be novice here. I just scroll through the thread to find answers...where I can’t find an answer to what I seek,I type my question here. There’s always someone willing to enlighten someone.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abeysticks: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good afternoon , gurus in the house ,pls I want to ask ,those online diploma courses are they acceptable by UK for this care jobs application?and what of ielts is it compulsory? Thanks for your swift response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
*MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISS THIS…*

*WORK IN THE UK AS A SENIOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT.*

Hi *Study and Work Abroad Recruitment Ltd-UK* is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Date : Friday Feb 18, 2022

3pm PM London
4pm in Abuja
4pm in Yaoundé
3pm in Accra

*Join Zoom Meeting with this link:*
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83086065934?pwd=eVZDNnBEdkVEcGVxdjViaUdLWVpmZz09

Meeting ID: 830 8606 5934
Passcode: 550660

A unique WORK VISA OPPORTUNITY for you and your family.

To attend, download the Zoom App NOW on your phone if you do not have it yet.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baccus85: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Try and join this webinar

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ponytail22: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Someone should please explain this NVQ qualification in a layman's language for me, please. I'm so confused.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pls who has apply for visa ..with this assistance health care visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bro forget it,
I had once been in that situation, I emailed them and they said the post is for immediate start, that international recruitment wont be possible for the post.
Sometimes that send interview invites in error...Please move on and hope for the best. no get raised bp
Ifesinachi22:

I got an invitation for an Interview yesterday but the address is a UK address. They didn't mention online interview there.

What do i do?

The interview is on 9th of March.

I can't possibly be in the UK on 9th to do the interview. I've not even been there before.

Because of the series of rejections i stopped applying since 2nd of February. I don't even check their emails again when i get email notifications from NHS. But i just opened one yesterday and it's an invitation for interview.

I've really suffered trying to apply. I almost developed Blood pressure, you know. I don't want this first interview to pass me by. I want to prepare the very best way i can.

The main question is how i can get them to switch from physical interviews to online interviews.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Papapa1234: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am also an Art student... we can link up and jam heads together..I mailed you already
Divinemercyy:

Alison.com seems more uk certified.

I got three certifications there.

Janey did u previously have a health related degree? Or you’re like me from the arts?

I really need guys who are same path with me for a day to day heads up on this uk stuff.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
dramacox:
Bro forget it,
I had once been in that situation, I emailed them and they said the post is for immediate start, that international recruitment wont be possible for the post.
Sometimes that send interview invites in error...Please move on and hope for the best. no get raised bp

Why are you telling me this now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
If you are newly landed in the UK and don't have a Revolut bank account yet. Open it with my referral link and get £20 smiley https://revolut.com/referral/oluwakjlfc!FEB2-22-AR-GB-TUS

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
bola01234:
Pls who has apply for visa ..with this assistance health care visa

This is a new visa that just came out on Tuesday, so you might have to wait a few weeks bordering on months before you can get an answer to that

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Baccus85:
*MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISS THIS…*

*WORK IN THE UK AS A SENIOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT.*

Hi *Study and Work Abroad Recruitment Ltd-UK* is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Date : Friday Feb 18, 2022

3pm PM London
4pm in Abuja
4pm in Yaoundé
3pm in Accra

*Join Zoom Meeting with this link:*
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83086065934?pwd=eVZDNnBEdkVEcGVxdjViaUdLWVpmZz09

Meeting ID: 830 8606 5934
Passcode: 550660

A unique WORK VISA OPPORTUNITY for you and your family.

To attend, download the Zoom App NOW on your phone if you do not have it yet.

Please give a summary for those of us that weren't able to make it in time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hannahfola: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bluetherapy:

Which courses would you recommend to take on Alison?
care induction

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ucystan(f): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please ehn... to find this healthcare jobs for a certificate of Sponsorship hard o. And all these agents are just calling million million, one can't even tell the fake from real. The zoom meeting I attend today, na so so million everywhere

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ucystan(f): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
dexterush:
https:///CljR176qNA6Jo4Yyb2Usmg
For those interested in the care assistance jobs, you might find this group useful, they share useful tips.

The link isn't responding
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ucystan(f): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kaylaonah:

I attended. Na so so million he dey call. Can't even tell if he is real or not. Scam plenty everywhere now honestly!

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ucystan(f): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kaylaonah:

Yes. This summarizes it.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KRTL: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pesbest: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
ucystan:

Yes. This summarizes it.

Seriously dis money fit buy house for lekki/abuja.

make dem take am easy ooooooooo.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dupyshoo: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2022
This is too much!!

We need to start reporting such companies selling COS for this large amount of money. UK employment law does not permit companies to charge persons seeking employment.

ucystan:

Yes. This summarizes it.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finestboy1: 3:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Honestly. All manner of training and zoom meeting springing up asking for outrageous fees for COS when one can apply directly to the care home.
dupyshoo:
This is too much!!

We need to start reporting such companies selling COS for this large amount of money. UK employment law does not permit companies to charge persons seeking employment.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2022
dee1504:

Tell your friend to go to the nearest Teaching or General Hospital and locate any of the following units: EEG, ECG, Echocardiography, Spirometry or Physiology units. Request to learn at any of the unit (Most are free, some may ask for certain amount of money). Get sufficient experience and proficiency in their chosen field. Look for short courses related to their chosen fields that they can take. Then go online to begin their job search.

I schooled in Nigeria, by the way

Mark my words; God is going to bless you.
Please give me link to the short courses. Are they free? I have a 3+ years of working experience at an FMC doing ECG/EEG and Spirometry in an actual Physiology unit. The other Echo, Endoscopy, dialysis and side lab matters can be adequately fine-tuned too, if push comes to shove.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dexterush(f): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2022
ucystan:

The link isn't responding
Try again
https:///CljR176qNA6Jo4Yyb2Usmg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ponytail22: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Please I need some clarifications.
Are Alison's courses equivalent to NVQ level 2?
If No, someone should please suggest any online course that's equivalent and not so expensive.
Thanks!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by barbiedunicorn(f): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Uzland:

For non-health professionals, you can only apply for the UK Skilled Worker visa. But first, check if your job/profession is eligible by navigating to the gov.uk site, as stated on the first post of this thread.

What's the duration of the level 3 diploma program you want to do?

What if ones job is not eligible and gets a job nko
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
Pesbest:

Seriously dis money fit buy house for lekki/abuja.

make dem take am easy ooooooooo.
Plus it’s illegal to ask applicants for money

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by barbiedunicorn(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Janeyy22:

Hello @GiggsTk I don’t know how to use nairaland properly, that is why I am asking this question under the wrong quote please bear with me.

So my question is have you been able to book for TB test? Because I am also trying to book but I can’t find any date at all. No close by date. Please help. I also got a HCA job like you did. Abeg help a sister let’s work together.

Hello
Please help a sister,which site did you go to for jobs, i have bein applying but its bin rejection.
Though i studied accounting, but i have bin working at an primary health care in my area as a voluntary clinical attendant.
Please hlp me out,how do i go about it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by barbiedunicorn(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Divinemercyy:

Alison.com seems more uk certified.

I got three certifications there.

Janey did u previously have a health related degree? Or you’re like me from the arts?

I really need guys who are same path with me for a day to day heads up on this uk stuff.

We are together, commercial student

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
barbiedunicorn:

Hello
Please help a sister,which site did you go to for jobs, i have bein applying but its bin rejection.
Though i studied accounting, but i have bin working at an primary health care in my area as a voluntary clinical attendant.
Please hlp me out,how do i go about it
Download Indeed and set up a profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (609) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.