Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,182 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846118 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:28am On Feb 28
Does UK require child travel concent from my wife to allow me the father travel with our daughter under 2 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ToyosiR(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28
Hi all,

Does UKVI request for your former name before marriage evidence?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:48pm On Feb 28
ToyosiR:
Hi all,

Does UKVI request for your former name before marriage evidence?

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa0(m): 5:02pm On Feb 29
Just have it handy Incase of temptation, when I travelled last year nobody asked me at any point, I had it on me tho, because I was once asked on a foreign trip and caused a lil delay.
IkpemhiTG:
Does UK require child travel concent from my wife to allow me the father travel with our daughter under 2 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:10pm On Feb 29
Am filling my 8 months old child visa application and i said she is not the owner of that email which is mine though. Hope that's not a problem ? They will still forward all correspondence to that email i guess so?

secondly my middle name did not appear in full in my marriage certificate. The middle name was shorten with the initial . Will i have to do an affidavit for this.

Lastly some persons advised i should not use financial transactions and whatsapp chats as evidence of our continued relationship, that i can use other means like whatsapp call logs and pictures? From experienced people here how true is this?.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:40pm On Feb 29
Will you be travelling to the UK with someone who is not your partner, spouse, or dependant? (YES OR NO).
am traveling with my daughter to join my wife who is the main applicant residing and working in the uk currently. Does my daughter fall under me as a dependent or we both fall under my wife as a dependant considering this visa application stuff .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:42pm On Feb 29
From the question asked.....see the attachment. Do i have to say NO? If i say no then it appears i will not be needing the police report anymore. I am applying as a dependant under my wife

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sammyscholar(m): 9:01am On Mar 02
My elder brother is an Aluminum Fabricator, a glazier, and also a roofer with over 19 years of work experience across the vocations. He wants to continue his trade in uk through the skilled visa route. He has both Waec May/June and Neco Nov/Dec (he did the neck last year) results/certificates. He has Trade Tests 3, 2, and 1 in Aluminum Fabrication. He also has an Apprenticeship Certificate in the same trade (earned after 3 years of training)

His International Passport is almost ready.

We are about to start applying for jobs in his trades in the UK.

Doing IELT has become a tall order given the new price, and the fact that he's been out of secondary for over 21 years.

I wanted to ask if a letter of proficiency in the English language from his secondary school will suffice as proof to the employers and for visa application after getting a Certificate of sponsorship from his potential employer.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by iamchieduokolie: 5:15pm On Mar 02
Hi guys,
Please can anyone share insight on how to get the visa start and end date for my dependent child.

Scenario

I am currently filling out the form for the dependent visa for her and I have some areas that are not clear.

I mistakenly applied for her as a main applicant instead of as a dependant, however, the UKVI team reached out and asked me to re-apply using the appropriate form.
However, upon reapplying, I am faced with the challenge of when the start end date the visa was issued (as her current BRP is expired, which prompts the question "Evidence for not applying before your permission to be in the UK expired" and I indeed applied before the visa expired).
Please advise on how to resolve this as I have not been able to find a way to resolve this issue.

I have attached a screenshot of the page with the challenge.
Thanks

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:19am On Mar 03
Hello house...is it possible to see a free booking date for biometric one week after submission of my application ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 7:50am On Mar 03
IkpemhiTG:
Hello house...is it possible to see a free booking date for biometric one week after submission of my application ?

I doubt it you can, most times is two weeks upwards and sometimes, if you are lucky, it can be one week it depends. But why don't you pay for premium lounge if the dates you are looking at is close.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 8:47am On Mar 03
beecrofty:

Does anyone know if there is something like this for Chesterfield?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by barnaby04(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03
Good evening house,

Please what can kind of evidence does one submit if one is switching from a student visa to care visa through the skilled work route?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:27am On Mar 04
Omo this thread don dull ooh. Since UK tightened their system.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jesutofunmifak: 10:46am On Mar 04
I passed my interview for care job
How long will it take for me to get my COS
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wondychiqe: 1:10pm On Mar 04
Please I want to ask:

Even if you have your COS, you cannot apply with your dependants from March 11th? Or is this till April 4th?

Or if I get my COS, I can still apply for them even after that date?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 1:14pm On Mar 04
wondychiqe:
Please I want to ask:

Even if you have your COS, you cannot apply with your dependants from March 11th? Or is this till April 4th?

Or if I get my COS, I can still apply for them even after that date?

Which Cos? Care worker NO, Health care worker Yes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tryurbest: 8:07pm On Mar 04
Hi all, must I choose a TLS before I can be able to upload documents? I want to upload the document myself. I'm applying from Nigeria
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Smithkafors(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04
Hi all, how much is healthcare visa application. I am a bit confused between £512 and £726.

It keeps directing me to skilled worker page.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tryurbest: 10:52pm On Mar 04
Smithkafors:
Hi all, how much is healthcare visa application. I am a bit confused between £512 and £726.

It keeps directing me to skilled worker page.

726 US Dollar not pounds. I guess your COS is more than 3 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 9:35am On Mar 05
Good morning
My sis booked her flight for the 27th and we just noticed that her visa is from 28th
Would this be an issue?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:57am On Mar 05
mayowa94:
Good morning
My sis booked her flight for the 27th and we just noticed that her visa is from 28th
Would this be an issue?

stop over dey?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Efftyy: 12:45pm On Mar 05
mayowa94:
Good morning
Would this be an issue?

She won’t be allow to fly on british airline and if she is not using british airline . She won’t be allow at the port of entry . Changed date
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deji300(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05
It has been 6 weeks that I did my bio on skill worker visa do not hear from home office since then.Really concern about it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05
mayowa94:
Good morning
Would this be an issue?

Which airline and when is she arriving UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:12am On Mar 06
As part of the documents I uploaded is our family photos. Would they be needing colour or black and white photocopy for sighting at the center in Lagos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Idemujoseph: 8:04am On Mar 06
Good morning family!
Please, I need help and guidance on how to relocate to uk. I graduated with second class upper from uniben since 2017. I am self employed.
Thanks 🙏
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:04am On Mar 06
Idemujoseph:
Good morning family!
Please, I need help and guidance on how to relocate to uk. I graduated with second class upper from uniben since 2017. I am self employed.
Thanks 🙏

Bros relocating to UK this days no be moi moi, is good to harbor the ambition of travelling abroad, but the funds is too huge considering the exchange rate. You can either relocate through visit or through school but if you want to have peace of mind, use school route but the funds choke. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cosjuilet89: 1:33pm On Mar 06
Hi house please I need your advice.

I have applied for cos on the 19 February but I haven't gotten any letter or certificate that I will use to apply for visa

My question is if it passes 11 march can I still bring my family or dependent with me cause am worried.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Idemujoseph: 1:35pm On Mar 06
Childofgrace18:

Bros relocating to UK this days no be moi moi, is good to harbor the ambition of travelling abroad, but the funds is too huge considering the exchange rate. You can either relocate through visit or through school but if you want to have peace of mind, use school route but the funds choke. Good luck
Thank you very much! The huge fund for study route is what is scary me from it. I don't have that kind of money for now. I have brain for business. But business is not paying anymore in Nigeria right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.