Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (856018 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:42am On Feb 22
Noblesunny:
main applicant as in primary applicant thanks

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Nnem you are very funny. You want to apply for UK visa without Cos or any form of sponsorship grin grin grin grin grin. You are funny.
This things has process nah.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 10:08am On Feb 22
Childofgrace18:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin Nnem you are very funny. You want to apply for UK visa without Cos or any form of sponsorship grin grin grin grin grin. You are funny.
This things has process nah.
oya nan put me through nan as i don’t understand make you guide me please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 10:26am On Feb 22
@advanceDNA,

Have you had anyone that passed the tfl customer service online assessment test. A friend of mine passed and got this message attached. The center for the next assessment is in W14.

Do you have an idea what to expect?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:45am On Feb 22
BuildingProject:
@advanceDNA,

Have you had anyone that passed the tfl customer service online assessment test. A friend of mine passed and got this message attached. The center for the next assessment is in W14.

The next stage is abit like the first stage..if they don't change ...but a couple of pple that did in January did same thing

Scenario questions will be given....

U will also be told to calculate coordinates and routes, distances, .......its like what you will experience on ur regular day on the job...

Its not rocket science...so it's easy to pass but also kinda easy to fail if u dont listen or u are uncoordinated .........because the coordinators will come and explain well and ask u if u understand before u start......

No let ur village pple follow you there
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 1:18pm On Feb 22
[I wrote the assessment but didn't pass
quote author=BuildingProject post=128585893]@advanceDNA,

Do you have an idea what to expect?[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:26pm On Feb 22
Zinoluv0909:

I wrote the assessment but didn't pass
U go reapply be that....give urself brain when applying with the phone number and email

...u be naija.....u supposed know what I mean

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 2:10pm On Feb 22
Smile........thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 2:38pm On Feb 22
advanceDNA:

Wait?? U don't have job?? But u want to apply for visa as main applicant....?? No be juju be that

Where ur COS and sponsor licence??
Naija nọ dey carry last.🤷🏾‍♂️ Everybody wants to rush their visa out of fear of March 11, but they forget there are processes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 4:33pm On Feb 22
I just reapply again.....thanks but is there a way i can practice before they schedule another assessment again?please i need help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 4:34pm On Feb 22
Thank you so much....I just reapply again,how can I practice before the assessment.......please help a sister
[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by giselle237: 6:06pm On Feb 22
Noblesunny:
oya nan put me through nan as i don’t understand make you guide me please
So I guess you have made the payment of £85 to the scammers as you don’t want to use your head? You can not apply for visa without a REAL COS with a real JOB. Stop allowing the scammers to keep using your head . What kind of joke is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 6:38pm On Feb 22
@advanceDNA please is there a practical assessment I can use to practice,I just reapply with my other email....thanks
advanceDNA:

U go reapply be that....give urself brain when applying with the phone number and email

...u be naija.....u supposed know what I mean
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:56pm On Feb 22
Zinoluv0909:
@advanceDNA please is there a practical assessment I can use to practice,I just reapply with my other email....thanks
Have they emailed u an evite to the initial test?
This one u that have sharpally reapplied under 5 minutes I told....I shaa hope u grabbed what I said earlier shaaa...otherwise ....system will reject ur application for multiple entry..

That said...there is no practice ...its not WAEC or JAMB thats has past question....if u smart..look for who don pass and tell them u need help.. if u can decode what I mean
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 7:31pm On Feb 22
I was at work,so immediately I saw ur reply,I decided to reapply, I used my yahoo mail and my other number,it was my Gmail I used for the assessment I did.

advanceDNA:

Have they emailed u an evite to the initial test?
This one u that have sharpally reapplied under 5 minutes I told....I shaa hope u grabbed what I said earlier shaaa...otherwise ....system will reject ur application for multiple entry..

That said...there is no practice ...its not WAEC or JAMB thats has past question....if u smart..look for who don pass and tell them u need help.. if u can decode what I mean
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On Feb 22
Zinoluv0909:
I was at work,so immediately I saw ur reply,I decided to reapply, I used my yahoo mail and my other number,it was my Gmail I used for the assessment I did.

Yeah ..u decode 👍👍👍👍...

So find who don pass and asked them for help... If u don Gerrit.....please fogerrit
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 7:37pm On Feb 22
giselle237:
So I guess you have made the payment of £85 to the scammers as you don’t want to use your head? You can not apply for visa without a REAL COS with a real JOB. Stop allowing the scammers to keep using your head . What kind of joke is this
point of correction,I haven’t paid any money to anyone it’s just that I don’t know how to go about applying for job like i said the other day here I have my IELTS results already and I don’t know what to do next,that’s why I said i need your guidance here thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 7:57pm On Feb 22
Noblesunny:
point of correction,I haven’t paid any money to anyone it’s just that I don’t know how to go about applying for job like i said the other day here I have my IELTS results already and I don’t know what to do next,that’s why I said i need your guidance here thanks

Try trac.jobs.com and also try indeed too.

Good luck.
Don't apply until you get a job ooooo. No show any sign of desperation oooo, because people go just capitalize on it and chop u. Once again good luck.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Noblesunny(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22
Childofgrace18:

Try trac.jobs.com and also try indeed too.

Good luck.
Don't apply until you get a job ooooo. No show any sign of desperation oooo, because people go just capitalize on it and chop u. Once again good luck.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 8:47pm On Feb 22
Please how did he go about it.....please i will need his assistance

BuildingProject:
@advanceDNA,

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22
Can my email be changed when applying for police character certificate. At what point can I change it. I don't know if I should just create another account but my details will still be same
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 3:31am On Feb 23
I have been sent the assessment,.below is the screenshot

advanceDNA:

Yeah ..u decode 👍👍👍👍...

So find who don pass and asked them for help... If u don Gerrit.....please fogerrit

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lightofjoy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23
Hello my people, Am filling the skilled worker dependant visa within the UK,
please what am I supposed to pick with this question(filling for my spouse):

"Do you have permission to stay as Bleep Bleep xx's partner?"
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:06pm On Feb 23
Zinoluv0909:
I have been sent the assessment,.below is the screenshot

Its fast ooo ..how far....have u gotten any help?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by BuildingProject: 4:14pm On Feb 23
Zinoluv0909:
I just reapply again.....thanks but is there a way i can practice before they schedule another assessment again?please i need help

The hardest part is the ladder game.
You see the keys and door path, you need to
Mark all the steps you've taken although you've just
4 minutes to solve it but if you play puzzle well, you should be fine. Another part to watch out for the customer service related part. Just calm and read the question like 2-3 times before you attempt it. I can give you more hint in private.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jesutofunmifak: 5:02pm On Feb 23
Someone should please tell me where I can get Medical insurance na
Abeg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 9:47pm On Feb 23
Jesutofunmifak:
Someone should please tell me where I can get Medical insurance na
Abeg

What do you need it for?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 6:28am On Feb 24
America001:

You have two options, go through any of the regular and popular transport companies plying the west Africa coast and stop at Cotonou or you make private/personal arrangements to carry you there ( even all the way to the airport.

I did the latter
My question might be funny but I want to be cleared.
How do one change the money to Franc? I assume the flight fee is in the account and would have to be changed so that payment could be made while in cotonou? Please kindly enlighten me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 6:41am On Feb 24
Why's it that airlines don't include info about if a transit visa will be required for their flight, they just leave the customer guessing!😡
How do I know if Turkish Airlines would require a transit visa for a flight change in Istanbul Airport!😠
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Phenmeson(m): 7:03am On Feb 24
Goodly1:
Why's it that airlines don't include info about if a transit visa will be required for their flight, they just leave the customer guessing!😡
How do I know if Turkish Airlines would require a transit visa for a flight change in Istanbul Airport!😠

Turkish airline doesn't require Transit visa.
If you check some booking site,they will put a warning sign on it to let you know this journey requires a Transit visa or not.
In summary,any flight that stop in most European countries require a transit visa except flight lyk Qatar airways, Turkish.
You can fly with African airline which only stop once such as Air Maroc,Ethiopian, Egypt air,Kenya airways etc.
No wahala yu fit check Air Peace sef and you may be lucky to have cheap tickets as first set of customers
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:12am On Feb 24
Phenmeson:

Turkish airline doesn't require Transit visa.
If you check some booking site,they will put a warning sign on it to let you know this journey requires a Transit visa or not.
In summary,any flight that stop in most European countries require a transit visa except flight lyk Qatar airways, Turkish.
You can fly with African airline which only stop once such as Air Maroc,Ethiopian, Egypt air,Kenya airways etc.
No wahala yu fit check Air Peace sef and you may be lucky to have cheap tickets as first set of customers
WOW! Air Peace kwa!😃
Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ihangha123: 8:19am On Feb 24
Hello gurus in the house, can someone please help me with sample of parental consent letter for UK Care worker dependent visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jesutofunmifak: 8:42am On Feb 24
Samguine:

What do you need it for?
COS

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (608) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.