Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846194 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dee2016: 3:58pm On Mar 06
Is there hope for those waiting for COS, especially Defined COS?
is the Home office intentionally withholding from allocating COS, to start issuing after 11th March?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zinoluv0909: 4:37pm On Mar 06
I just pass the first phase of that tfl assessment @AdvanceDNA
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:01pm On Mar 06
Zinoluv0909:
I just pass the first phase of that tfl assessment

Congrats man.....happy for you.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Arisetech: 9:40pm On Mar 06
Efftyy:
Good people

Please I want to ask the best way to explain the variation between the The date of issue of NPC birth certificate and the actual date of birth.

The VO need’s explanation why the Npc certificate was just issued in 2021 while the applicant was born in 2014.

Thank you
Goodevening, any experienced person to please help answer the question?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Arisetech: 9:40pm On Mar 06
Efftyy:
Good people

Please I want to ask the best way to explain the variation between the The date of issue of NPC birth certificate and the actual date of birth.

The VO need’s explanation why the Npc certificate was just issued in 2021 while the applicant was born in 2014.

Thank you

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jesutofunmifak: 4:12am On Mar 07
Please see they issuing COS for people outside UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:13am On Mar 07
Someone advice I carry the family photos and call logs uploaded to the biometric center for sighting. Is that really necessary as I was told before only the passport is needed. Abeg advice o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:14am On Mar 07
Arisetech:

At the time of birth, hospital issued certificates was given which was accepted for all local transaction.

We only got the NPC certificate when the need came up in 2021....(mention it..passport issuance, travel, wateva it is....)

So u must attach the birth certificate which must be issued not far from the day of deliver
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:18am On Mar 07
IkpemhiTG:
Someone advice I carry the family photos and call logs uploaded to the biometric center for sighting. Is that really necessary as I was told before only the passport is needed. Abeg advice o

Sighting?? What yeye sighting is that....
The pple at TLS are not the ones assessing ur visa application....so how is sighting ur document going to do anything for u.l after ukvi already gave u option of self upload ..

If sighting is needed ...the option for self upload would have been off the table
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viennaM: 8:31am On Mar 07
Jesutofunmifak:
I passed my interview for care job
How long will it take for me to get my COS
Thank you

Hi, I sent you an email. Pls check, Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jesutofunmifak: 10:32am On Mar 07
viennaM:

Hi, I sent you an email. Pls check, Thanks

I have
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 10:43am On Mar 07
IkpemhiTG:

Not needed. Everything you need to take to TLS for sighting (passport, interview invite etc) will be requested on the website. Family photos and call logs are not among them. You would have uploaded those before going for the interview
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcyemite(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07
Goodday everyone.pls the UK health surcharge fee ,am I paying for the total years on my visa or each year annually??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 1:32pm On Mar 07
mcyemite:
Goodday everyone.pls the UK health surcharge fee ,am I paying for the total years on my visa or each year annually??

Total years on your visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcyemite(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07
Childofgrace18:

Total years on your visa.

Gbese de!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hclinton: 7:36pm On Mar 07
Hello, please is there any way to follow up on skilled worker dependant visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DigitalearningP: 7:39pm On Mar 07
HI GUYS,

IF YOU WANT TO ANY IMMIGRATION, VISA CLICK ON : https://workandstudyblog.com/

THANKS.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 8:33pm On Mar 07
Hclinton:
Hello, please is there any way to follow up on skilled worker dependant visa application?

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hclinton: 9:40pm On Mar 07
23rd February
Childofgrace18:

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 10:09pm On Mar 07
Hclinton:
23rd February

Exercise patience, they will get back to you by next week, is not up to 3weeks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deji300(m): 10:34am On Mar 08
Childofgrace18:
did my 23 January 2024 no feedback from them

Exercise patience, they will get back to you by next week, is not up to 3weeks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 6:41pm On Mar 08
Hello, please how do I go about getting an international driver's license?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Mar 08
kumbhuru:
Hello, please how do I go about getting an international driver's license?

Visit the nearest federal road safety office

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 7:22am On Mar 09
advanceDNA:

Visit the nearest federal road safety office
Ok, do you have the idea of the cost?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:51am On Mar 09
kumbhuru:

Ok, do you have the idea of the cost?

23k last time I checked..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deji300(m): 11:51am On Mar 09
Has anyone receives decision on skill worker visa care worker recently
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IkpemhiTG(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09
This Airpiece Lagos to London....How far ? Anyone booked with them recently?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 5:14pm On Mar 09
advanceDNA:

23k last time I checked..
Thank you. Would I need to learn how to drive before it can be issued?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:25pm On Mar 09
kumbhuru:

Thank you. Would I need to learn how to drive before it can be issued?

Haaaa .u don't know how to drive??
The danger is that the country u want to go and use it..u cannot afford to fvck up on the road oooo

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 5:29pm On Mar 09
advanceDNA:

Haaaa .u don't know how to drive??
The danger is that the country u want to go and use it..u cannot afford to fvck up on the road oooo
I went to say " yes" in the interview I had, when they asked if I had driver's licence. I was desperate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 6:02pm On Mar 09
kumbhuru:

I went to say " yes" in the interview I had, when they asked if I had driver's licence. I was desperate
you can learn driving in UK

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:03pm On Mar 09
kumbhuru:

They will ask for ur local drivers license ooo..

Unless u want to claim its lost..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: obynocute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.