Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me (24364 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter / Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by 2kris(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Udoboss:
Congrats.....for those that have not been deployed on their Portal
Use ussd code...
I saw my verification Center and I was told after verification I would-be given ppra...
I applied for n -agro....I used I level
even me i applied for n agro but not shortlisted why na
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lordfranklin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:

But why is it so?

I really don't understand their criteria for selection
This is Nigeria
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by 2kris(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:
Even tho a friend of mine scored over 50% but he wasn't given, why?
i scored 80 and was not shortlisted
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Man90(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since I downloaded my deployment letter, I have not printed it. Reason: Schools in Abia are on holidays.
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lavender88(f): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
My physical verification center is not showing on my portal..even tried d code tin and I got a message unable to retrieve verification center..pls wat shd I do ....
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Charly500(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Udoboss:
Use ussd code...
I saw my verification Center and I was told after verification I would-be given ppra...

Please do you have any idea how much will be paid to N-Agro applicants?
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Charly500(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Lavender88:
My physical verification center is not showing on my portal..even tried d code tin and I got a message unable to retrieve verification center..pls wat shd I do ....

I believe u should be patient and try again some few days from now, mine just displayed my PVC after trying the code, while according to them, PPA will be available upon completion of verification exercise

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lordperfect(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Charly500:

I believe u should be patient and try again some few days from now, mine just displayed my PVC after trying the code, while according to them, PPA will be available upon completion of verification exercise
so you've not actually been deployed?
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
2kris:
even me i applied for n agro but not shortlisted why na

Have You checked with ussd code
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Charly500:

Please do you have any idea how much will be paid to N-Agro applicants?

I don't know
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Charly500(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Udoboss:

I don't know

just found out its 10k for duration of 9months
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Charly500(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
safesurfer:
so you've not actually been deployed?

when i selected PPA while using the code, the response gotten was that my ppa will be made available to me upon the completion of my physical verification exercise.

while the address for my physical verification center was also displayed.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by lovelyee: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Udoboss:
Use ussd code...
Please is it O Level(SSCE) result
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
lovelyee:
Please is it O Level(SSCE) result

Yes
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Charly500:

just found out its 10k for duration of 9months

Nah...Your source is wrong
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by jaido007: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Jamesz12:
OP Work you never start headteacher don dey try scare una.

Anyways I don't think that information is for Npower beneficiaries. Verification dem never finish and nothing has kick-started for now
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by 2kris(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Udoboss:

Have You checked with ussd code
no but they are asking for bvn is it save
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
2kris:
no but they are asking for bvn is it save

Yea , it is
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lavender88(f): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
ok...thank u

I believe u should be patient and try again some few days from now, mine just displayed my PVC after trying the code, while according to them, PPA will be available upon completion of verification exercise[/quote]
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Emerituz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Udoboss:
Use ussd code...

Check your dashboard again

It's been updated
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by chisonu: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please when you used the code.
Did you input your BVN before they sent you your detail information as you said...
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Charly500(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Udoboss:

Nah...Your source is wrong

Nagro is under the non graduate category according to them, that is those without degree certificate, and it is for those who registered with O Level. Unfortunately, buhari has streamlined everything now.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/breaking-fg-flags-off-commencement-of-n-power-batch-c/

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-Power Training Commences In October As 749,000 Applications Were Received / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.