Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? (8382 Views)

Civil Servants, Military To Experience Delay In May Salaries / Waiting in The Waiting Room For 3:30mins / 5 Things You Should Consider Doing While Waiting For That Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Promzy99: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Straight to the Point. Have You in Your Life been Made to Wait on Something or An Achievement? During the Delay Periods, Were You Forced to Learn nd Acquire Something Extra-ordinary? Or You felt Disappointed Over-all? Please Share what You Have Learned 4rm Waiting!

1 Like

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by donbachi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
A blessing.

10 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by coronavirus19: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2021
I don’t know if this happens to only me, but if I put my mind too much, waiting for my achievements, it never always happens, so I have learnt not to put my mind on anything until the final result. If not, u fit dey depressed all the days of ur life

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2021
A lot

1 Like

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Kingpele(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Well depending on whom you are waiting on ,why you are waiting on that particular achievement and how you are waiting on it and also what you are doing to reduce the delay ..if you are doing something useful ,honourable and worthy of the time spent daily ,it's always a blessing .especially if you are waiting on God ,most times the delay is meant to help us discover and develop ourselves before been given a greater responsibility for the service of humanity such as promotions at work place,winning elective office or post ,wealth etc but if you are idling your life away in the name of waiting on whatever or whoever it will end up as a curse because laziness is a sin and every sinful conduct is a curse from Satan ,let's be clear about this issues ..the right way to wait is to be patient and willing to use every opportunity u have to improve yourself in a positive way ,that in itself is a blessing op u get my point?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Deathisfree: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
What a touching story. Don’t give up man
emmanuel1277:
I run edd twice profile cast first time
Second time card deliver the address woman papa send am back to boa cause woman get covid e no fit go check mail card with $4500
Ohio profile with $39000 backdate then say make we do id verification
Nor be many many checks wey kill azza oh and bounce
Or when I create wallets and the one I create nor work na other ones work for client
Omo I con hands off say make I legit hustle
Phone spoil lappy I hail am take run school stuff
Now labourer work self cast cause of rain
I just dey bleed for here people

If any body fit show me love I go happy abeg
First bank
Make we fit dey smile for the wait at least
Without us th[i][/i]is is how Seun, lala and co be on Nairaland looking for customers

Better start appreciating Nairalanders before we end you

If you agree with me like
Disagree share

6 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Sacchi1162(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
It depends on what sha... Waiting for money is not easy but for a life partner, it's a blessing jare

13 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Ceejaygrandex: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
The thing is things just happen naturally. I personally do not believe in luck or anything, I just feel everything happen naturall. May be I watch too much natgeowild sha cos I see human as those animals too but just a bit higher.

Anyways, it’s Monday, patronize my business.
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
A massive blessing for me. I was looking for a place to stay, searched everywhere. Went above and beyond but no result. I decided I was going to wait and see if someone moves out of a friend's place so I could move in, and pronto!
My in law called me to come and a take 3 bed house rent free with all utility free.

It's God all the way

A patient man eats the juiciest burger

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by chukwuibuipob: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
sad Nah God hand we dey.
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by younowell: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2021
My brother no be small matter o. Assuming we all delay this hurry for change,we for not enter this one chance kind of government.
Assuming we allow uncle Jonathan finish his second term for office. I no say a lot of people will not learn, including you the op.

Am I wrong? grin

5 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by jasa1000(f): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2021
A maximum and total blessing
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Lastmankc(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2021
I hate delays
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by joelag: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2021
A blessing.. built a house, while waiting for jappa procedures.

2 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by penplus: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
It starts like a curse but ends as a blessing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Still hoping unto God for blessings.
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Not getting admitted Early into the university made me understand why I should be in the University. ( Main purpose)

Not getting money to invest in crypto in 2017 made me cherish what I'm getting in crypto in 2021...

Sometimes delay is just a teacher that unties the hidden blessing n make realise why we shouldn't be too hasty in life..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn, anything wey delay dey always end up as a blessing especially when you've got the believe....
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by legacystore: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2021
cool

Nothing like delay in my world

I only wait for God's time for me to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Shafiiimran99: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
What will be will be cos you can't change your destiny

2 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by bigdammyj: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2021
It should be a learning period

1 Like

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Not at all
It should be a learning period
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2021
God can never be late, so if delay is from God Dem God is coming in a big way.......
Blessed week ahead...

5 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by Seebrian(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2021
l don't how its going happen. But I just know my testimonies going to be enormous.

7 Likes

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by seyz91(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2021
You are right

We are same as those animals you see on natgeowild and only difference is we are HIGHER ANIMALS
Ceejaygrandex:
The thing is things just happen naturally. I personally do not believe in luck or anything, I just feel everything happen naturall. May be I watch too much natgeowild sha cos I see human as those animals too but just a bit higher.

Anyways, it’s Monday, patronize my business.
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Waiting Obviously

My grace has not been d fast track like some other people...

Proposed projects or plans around me seems to delay while people close to me like fams and colleagues sky rockets...living me behind...

But hav noticed something about my grace! "It's doesn't want me rush" (it usually tells me "boy you need to relax and wait") and I will be like ...ehhh but my frnds have moved to the level...why I'm still here...the grace will speak again "if you wanna work with me and receive what your deserve or hoping for...you need to relax"

So I begin to relax, work hard, prayerful and hopeful... Eventually when everything clicks...it's surpass the people that left me behind... sometimes they come to me like how did you go about it...

Makes me remember the common saying...he who laff last, actually laff best ....

You need to discover yourself!
It will really help you!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by lolu2019: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2021
younowell:
My brother no be small matter o. Assuming we all delay this hurry for change,we for not enter this one chance kind of government.
Assuming we allow uncle Jonathan finish his second term for office. I no say a lot of people will not learn, including you the op.

I'm I wrong? grin
honestly, that's the most foolish on earth.thinking that Jesus is black.i pray to my creator.
Re: Has Delay Or Waiting Been A Blessing Or A Curse To You? by CapitalBank: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Promzy99:
Straight to the Point. Have You in Your Life been Made to Wait on Something or An Achievement? During the Delay Periods, Were You Forced to Learn nd Acquire Something Extra-ordinary? Or You felt Disappointed overall? Please Share what You Have Learned 4rm Waiting!
My guess is that you are waiting for something right now and you asked this question to draw motivation from others.... That is good.

I am also waiting and I have been waiting since 2017. wink

What? Did you hear that right? I have been waiting since 2017 when I started this journey to build a solid B2B venture.

Within this period, I have ventured into 3 business ideas but all are almost the same model but different niches.

The first one failed due to inexperience and I am glad it did.

The second one would have been a massive success but we got in late, coupled with the Nigerian sector. We barely broke even in there. There is still a possibility that we can revive things there, however, due to the Nigerian factor, I chose not to get into anything where the Nigerian government has hands.

Though I plan to restrategize and go back in there.

Now, with experience from the first two, I came up with another one... It is pending and it is sure to succeed. We would have recorded our first success by 2020, however, corona came and ruined things for us...

But.. we are still pushing. I only need one break from this one and I will explode!

Now, here is the thing about waiting...You will doubt yourself, you will question whether you are on the right path, you will wonder whether you are doing the right thing.

This is bound to happen especially when you see other guys are cranking figures but if you got your data right, your vision will hardly be blurry. I draw motivation for the current venture from the fact that there was a big company operating there in the 90s that packed up BUT the market is still there and has grown so big. All I want to do is focus on 3 places... Abuja, Lagos, and Portharcourt for a start.

Sometimes to make that big break, we just have to go back to the past... I have tested this theory on a small scale and I did record some successes.

Will I succeed...? I AM SURE AS HELL THAT I WOULD.

What gives me that confidence? There is ALMOST no competition. So, I will wait for it. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers / Why Do Nigerians Spend So Much Time In School? / Medical Consultant Salary VS Professor Salary: Proof Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.