Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) (801 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area / RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by finnestdope(m): 6:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Honestly, I'm not happy with what Nigeria has turned out, and I used to support the agitation of IPOB and that of the Yorubas.

But, it seems we're getting it all wrong!

Prices of things in the SE has skyrocketed all because of the incessant lockdowns (sit at home).

Fuel price closed at ₦300 yesterday in my area (Ekwulobia, Anambra State).

Transportation fares have gone up too.

Are we actually doing the right thing? How would the low class earners survive these hikes?

People like us that also have businesses, we pay our workers only for them to come to work just 3-4 days per week.

It's affecting a lot of things.

I think the strategy IPOB is pushing should be "re-thinked" on.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by springer: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2021
We don't use fuel again in my area. We use water to drive our car and power our electricity generator. I live in Lie-geria

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by Itgeo: 6:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Its the cooking gas that isy problem. 12kg is now 7k5 in Asaba

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by finnestdope(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Itgeo:
Its the cooking gas that isy problem. 12kg is now 7k5 in Asaba

Here it's ₦700 per kg.
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by googlepikins: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:
Honestly, I'm not happy with what Nigeria has turned out, and I used to support the agitation of IPOB and that of the Yorubas.

Prices of things in the SE has skyrocketed all because of the incessant lockdowns (sit at home).

Are we actually doing the right thing? How would the low class earners survive these hikes?

People like us that also have businesses, we pay our workers only for them to come to work just 3-4 days per week.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Ipob Na fuel marketers? Find something else to blame not Ipob. South East governors have put tax on tanker drivers for no reason, that's why tanker drivers in imo State went on strike.

Remove Ipob from your mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by googlepikins: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Ipob Na fuel marketers? Find something else to blame not Ipob. South East governors have put tax on tanker drivers for no reason, that's why tanker drivers in imo State went on strike.

Remove Ipob from your mouth, in Kaduna, Benue and Adamawa state where Bandits are killing people for fun still their pump price is not affected.

Saboteurs like you are quick to talk rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by nabiz(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
must you comment lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by techwaya: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by hybrid11(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2021
This op is foolish ah swear , how is ipob the cause of it Do your investigation before you start spewing trash here ..

Rochas government destroyed one man filling station in owerri and the man took them to court and it was last month he won the government and court order IMO government to pay him n100 million and useless hope said he won't pay that money,that is rochas who will pay for that..
And the man in question is under the union of fuel tanker, fuel tankers said they won't distribute fuel to IMO until hope pays for it ,and now it is affecting other state .. Leave ipob out of your dirty fingers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by finnestdope(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2021
googlepikins:

Remove Ipob from your mouth

What of Anambra? Did the tankers go on strike too?

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by finnestdope(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2021
hybrid11:
This op is foolish ah swear , how is ipob the cause of it Do your investigation before you start spewing trash here ..

Rochas government destroyed one man filling station in owerri and the man took them to court and it was last month he won the government and court order IMO government to pay him n1 billion and useless hope said he won't pay that money,that is rochas who will pay for that..
And the man in question is under the union of fuel tanker, fuel tankers said they won't distribute fuel to IMO until hope pays for it ,and now it is affecting other state .. Leave ipob out of your dirty fingers

What of Anambra? Are they on strike too?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
When we're warning you guys to stop supporting ipob urchins who are destroying our land, you called us fulani and bmc crew. Can you see it now?

This sit at home is the most useless strategy I've seen and I said it here countless times but you ipob sympathetizers said I'm pretending to be igbo on this forum.

Now people in the south east are afraid to come out of their homes in fear of being killed, food prices have skyrocketed, fuel and gas prices are now unbelievably high, transportation is high, there is no Biafra and Buhari is still president and he doesn't give a flying fućk.

Continue supporting rubbish you hear. Last last, we will all suffer it together. Shey you're supporting jobless people when you have a business to attend to and mouths to feed.

You can see them above calling you "sabo" and some other shitty names because you voiced your opinion about their useless group and the foolish strategy they're taking.

Ele ihe gbasara m? I work and earn a living from my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by SlayerForever: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:

Here it's ₦700 per kg.

Is it the sit at home making things in Asaba costly too?
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by SlayerForever: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
finnestdope:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
[/s]
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by Akonamasi: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
finnestdope:

What of Anambra? Did the tankers go on strike too?
[/s]
Re: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too) by hybrid11(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
finnestdope:

What of Anambra? Are they on strike too?
no, just that what is happening in IMO state effected them with Enugu and abia

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Receiving Rousing Welcome From His Supporters After Defecting To APC / Self Determination Group Leaders In Nigeria / Where Is Adams Oshiomhole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.