Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty (9962 Views)

Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses / Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Bright2(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Peter Obi is experienced in as much as economy drive is concerned but those with high cadres of poverty are the ones that will be against him . This is Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Emmacy001: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:
What did he do to change the poverty ratio when he was a Gov in his state.
I'm from Anambra state. Come to Anambra and you will see the results.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Benoxvals(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

He ruled anambra and the results are there go and see

He governed and served Ndi Anambra not ruled.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by gidado14(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/fgs-gdp-growth-meaningless-with-rising-poverty-obi/
weldone Mr China we hear you, How market na shey them still de buy hero beer?

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Decency2020(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2021
StrongInBed:

But his State have the lowest poverty rate while your State is littered with destitutes.

Kiss the ugly truth.

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Reference(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Because if na your government you no go celebrate a growth in GDP...

I thought he would have even said that it's a lie but he didn't. Which means he knows that there was actually a growth.

That's a step in the right direction.

I Love PMB

Oga sit down.
5% growth minus 18% inflation equates 13% rise in poverty.

Things are getting worse. Inflation is the key figure to watch in any sensible economy. And all the economic actions of the present goverment do nothing to slow it.

Well we hope that this misgovernance continues so that the minds of the people can be reformed through serious hardship.

They will know what to seek in future candidates beyond hot air.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2021
tchaik:

Ask Anambra person.
Do you need another one from Anambra people?

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

According to IPoB data

Aboki this is Monday morning pls try to suspend your maddines huh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by nonhuman(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:
he did a lot bro, go read about him as governor if anambra state, go to nnewi and many other towns in anabra and make your enquires

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:
He reduced poverty ratio in Anambra from over 50percent to less than 10percent now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Emmacy001:

I'm from Anambra state. Come to Anambra and you will see the results.
The dirty for upper Iweka, or the Agbero wey full down fly over? Or the dead road after saint mary for nnewi or the dead road before the teaching hospital at Nnewi?
Most of you are nothing but chestbeater
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He reduced poverty ratio in Anambra from over 50percent to less than 10percent now.
You are right. This is how to reduce poverty ratio

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by gazza07(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2021
The results of his achievements in anambra state are there for you to check and envy about. Your governor both past and present can never! Okwute remains the best. Unlike other politicians, he doesn't just sung problems, he profers solution as well
PIMPAR:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

You are right. This is how to reduce poverty ratio
People like you are enemies of Nigeria, because of peanuts you get,continue to support failures in govt.It won't last forever though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2021
gazza07:
The results of his achievements in anambra state are there for you to check and envy about. Your governor both past and present can never! Okwute remains the best. Unlike other politicians, he doesn't just sung problems, he profers solution as well

Yes, this was one of his results when he was a Gov

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
People like you are enemies of Nigeria, because of peanuts you get,continue to support failures in govt.It won't last forever though.
Obi can only deceive hypocrite like you. The sincere question. What difference did Obi make when he was a Gov for 8 yrs? Sincerely ask yourself
Did Obi just get solution to Nigeria problem immediately he left office?
Obi is a known hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Naijanascam: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

Expired weed and overnight ewedu can't let you to understand......his records are still there for sensible individuals to see

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
undecided

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Babaken(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

He ruled anambra and the results are there go and see
Don't mind them
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Naijanascam: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:
The Idiot will quote China policy of growth economy but silent on china policy of dealing with those who might want to play fast on Chinese treasury.

Omo ale calling a respected statesman idiot........ kindly view his profiles and die with heartbreak and wretchedness
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by CSTRR: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

Expired weed and overnight ewedu can't let you to understand......his records are still there for sensible individuals to see
Don't be surprised that the guy is supporting that fake star boy osinbajo and his crooked boss, tinubu.

Na Dem dey behave like dis.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

His records are there for ass licker like you to see. The Nnewi roads to Oba roads he spent millions of Naira to construct , they are now begging for attention.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Aduroja123(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
From the Build Innovate and Grow excerpt by Kingsley Moghalu, you will be made to understand that there is difference between Economic Growth(GDP), Economic Development and Economic Transformation.

All these three icons must grow parri passu to actually lift a country from the bottomless pit of poverty.

Hallelujah.
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

Omo ale calling a respected statesman idiot........ kindly view his profiles and die with heartbreak and wretchedness
I hardly trade banters with inconsequential entity especially those from Ochanja/ down fly over
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by membranus: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

You are right. He ruled Anambra, that was while Doctors went on strike for almost 13 months during Obi tenure .
Most of you have very short memories

Obi can only deceive gullible followers/ IPoB like una

Nigerian Doctors and Lecturers are always going on strike under any government, therefore you cannot use that to judge Obi. Obi is far above the grades in governance achievements than your dear president Buhari.

Are Doctors not on strike now running into months under your president?
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Naijanascam: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

His records are there for ass licker like you to see. The Nnewi roads to Oba roads he spent millions of Naira to construct , they are now begging for attention.

No I know your frustrations...... Iberiberism and foolishness are your greatest companions.....I don't asslick and I don't praise sing and you are among the give me money I kill myself

Certificated slowpoke
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Godisfaithful: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Audio GDP growth
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
another one
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Achalugo , we sell handkerchief

Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2021
PIMPAR:
Na wetin u want make him do? The head is rotten. Do u expect the body function?
Re: Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty by PIMPAR: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Naijanascam:

No I know your frustrations...... Iberiberism and foolishness are your greatest companions.....I don't asslick and I don't praise sing and you are among the give me money I kill myself

Certificated slowpoke
I have told you, I don't trade banters with inconsequential entity especially those from Ose/ down fly over axis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike Turns A Year Older. Happy Birthday...see Photos / Biafra Pounds Now Legal As Trump Holds It PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.