Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Home Schooling Versus Regular School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Home Schooling Versus Regular School (7482 Views)

Home Schooling The Way To Go: Private Schools Now Charging Exorbitantly / More Chinese Are Home Schooling Their Kids / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Schooling Versus Regular School by Bahamas95(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
bamvik:

What about school testimonial?
That's not a problem in Nigeria, anyhow e be ogoro must jump if you know the right button to press.

As a matter of fact we have leaders here without certificates.
Re: Home Schooling Versus Regular School by blackpant: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
Until I get a stable job/income I'd rather home school my daughter...

What are the pros and cons of homeschooling... Or should I just take her to an affordable regular school?

You need to have teaching skills, like being patient, knowing how to communicate and explain things to kids. Not everyone can do all that. You need a syllabus with lots of teaching resources. You need to have a timetable and adhere to it to maintain order. It's a tasking job but it sure has it rewards. It allows you mold your kid the way you see fit, and increases you interest in study and research. My kids have been homeschooled the last 4 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Schooling Versus Regular School by Austema(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Goodmorning ma, I am currently passing through tough time, I cant post the full story here. But I dont have anymoney at all, even the money to transport to Church tomorrow.

Please anyamount you can help me will really help, even if its 5hundred naira. Please.

Wemabank.

Godbless you ma
Re: Home Schooling Versus Regular School by Austema(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Lamanii22:
Until I get a stable job/income I'd rather home school my daughter...

What are the pros and cons of homeschooling... Or should I just take her to an affordable regular school?

Please consider my comment above

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called (GRAPHIC PICS) / 3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic / The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.