Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore (46126 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral / Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Bar1941(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rigid body
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by foxxydude: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Drogba's knee slide celebration is still the best grin

6 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Rastaramsey(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnn niggar
This guy funny me Sha, he no Sabi slide... Make he go meet Bruno for sliding lessons abeg

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrGerald(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chelsea pitch/stadia one of the worst in Europe, he better stop.

From the shade end you could only see half of the pitch

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why you wiked like this grin
Hemanwel:
Lukaku should try sliding on MKO Abiola Stadium pitch here in Abuja. I want to check something.

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by walozanga(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
EagleEyes794:
I saw that when he intended to slide after the goal on Saturday. I even thought the guy was injured already.

Fear catch me ooo. I no wan hear story
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by symbuul: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrJames007: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:
There is a special technique to it.
If u don't get it. U will peel your knees.
No special technique anything. Make dem come try that thing on our pitches.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by OdenKelechi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol.... i wonder where he saw a full grown elephant slide and decided to try it

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by mnconcept(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2021

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by AfroKnight: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Best in the world right now

Best wetin? Take it easy na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
So,he has finally grasped the concept of 'First Touch' but can't seem to master the basic of goal scoring celebrations...

Nothing do you jare better striker... Just learn standing and jumping celebrations from Mbappe and Ronaldo respectively!!! tongue
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Guy is literarily a beast. a daytime nightmare for premier league defenders grin

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by 1billi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin(
Ayo2004:
Even people wey don score 500 career goals still dey slide,who your papa con be grin

Chelsea players and fans(and man utd)
too like dey do smell smell...
Top 10 highest goalscorers this season
1.Salah
2.Kane
3.Antonio
4.Calvert Lewin
5.Vardy
6.Ingss
7.Mane
8.Sterling
9.Son
10.Aubameyang

No space for any man Utd or Chelsea frauds in my book especially that tapin merchant and his Portuguese brother grin

We all know the EPL,FA cup,Carabao Cup belongs to Man city but agidi no go let those agberos admit it tongue

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hemanwel:
Lukaku should try sliding on MKO Abiola Stadium pitch here in Abuja. I want to check something.

No one should try that o... That person will need multiple knee surgeries, and won't be balling for a while. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Really??!

When did Lewandoski, Haaland exit the world??!

I honestly won't rate him higher than Benzema tbh!!! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Bahamas95(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
I wonder why he attempted that rough play without considering his weight.

Only king Drogba and Hazard can do it effortlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Even people wey don score 500 career goals still dey slide,who your papa con be grin

Chelsea players and fans(and man utd)
too like dey do smell smell...
Top 10 highest goalscorers this season
1.Salah
2.Kane
3.Antonio
4.Calvert Lewin
5.Vardy
6.Ingss
7.Mane
8.Sterling
9.Son
10.Aubameyang

No space for any man Utd or Chelsea frauds in my book especially that tapin merchant and his Portuguese brother grin

We all know the EPL,FA cup,Carabao Cup belongs to Man city but agidi no go let those agberos admit it tongue

Just tell yourself the gospel truth...

Even if they play less games, there is just no way CR-7 and Lukaku won't be among the top 5 in the real list by season end!

Calvert-Lewin, Aubameyang, Mane, even Sterling will outscore Lukaku (This current Lukaku)??! How na??! Say wetin happen! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by ShedrachU(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

What is your problem?
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Fahdiga(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
ShedrachU:

What is your problem?
You are my problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shukusheka:
How you want take do successful knee-slide when only you dey weigh like 150kg. grin

That weight is like a fluke sha... Cos the way he outplays and outscores slimmer and fitter looking strikers makes you wonder.

Model looking Martial, Rashford, Kelechi, etc, would have missed at least one or two of the goals he has scored so far this season. So, leave matter.

The celebration thing is more or less a case of lack of practice. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Enn214(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
I dey always wonder weda those sharp sand or hard objects no dey there at all for all those sliding.. dnt try that in naija

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Ayo2004: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Just tell yourself the gospel truth...

Even if they play less games, there is just no way CR-7 and Lukaku won't be among the top 5 in the real list by season end!

Calvert-Lewin, Aubameyang, Mane, even Sterling will outscore Lukaku (This current Lukaku)??! How na??! Say wetin happen! grin
Just banter jare grin

But your 2st statement na cap,who told Lukaku must be part of top 5?
I understand Ronaldo because he will surely see those headers,tapins,penalties but abeg o,Lukaku is not stamped at all o

Salah,Ronaldo,Vardy,Kane,Antonio and even Lewin can give him a tough ride o
Is it because of two games
Chelsea does not depend on one player for goals o,they don't build around one goalscorer,anybody can score unlike some of those teams that mainly depend on one striker

He is very good and is very capable of winning the golden boot but no talk asif na 99% sure something

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Baltimore22(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol... Abeg go add followx.finance for 120 dollars airdrop on the 15th. Don't say you never heard X.Finance Airdrop �

⭐️ $120 for Doing Tasks ( 1.6 $XFI )
⭐️ $75 for each User Join by Your Referral Link ( 1 $XFI )

- Only 3 Days Left To AirDrop Ending.

Join Link �:
/XFI_Robot?start=1958814326. [img][/img]
oluwaseyi02:

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/no-more-sliding-on-my-knees-chelsea-star-lukaku-says-hell-retire-/l6ve8o9jvnfr1kzkx0cs9te1g
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Arizonaz: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shukusheka:
How you want take do successful knee-slide when only you dey weigh like 150kg. grin

The guy get weight grin

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Juanmike(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamasta:
The guy is on fire for Chelsea right now
With 3ree goal, we have 34 matches, we shall see how...
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

Just banter jare grin

But your 2st statement na cap,who told Lukaku must be part of top 5?
I understand Ronaldo because he will surely see those headers,tapins,penalties but abeg o,Lukaku is not stamped at all o

Salah,Ronaldo,Vardy,Kane,Antonio and even Lewin can give him a tough ride o
Is it because of two games
Chelsea does not depend on one player for goals o,they don't build around one goalscorer,anybody can score unlike some of those teams that mainly depend on one striker

He is very good and is very capable of winning the golden boot but no talk asif na 99% sure something

Everton
Man United (Question Mark here)
Belgium
Inter Milan

Brother, leave matter... Lukaku cannot be denied!

Try check am well! grin
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by techwaya: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergie001:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hater
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Noshitboi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:
I like this dude. But rather than the whites to make him the GOAT, they'll rather choose another successor with syringe holes in his body.
Are you referring to the ancestral GOAT in Man U? grin
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Athemisia: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
seunaj:
The only prolific guy to challenge cr7 for the Golden boot this season. Gbegbengbe(doredo)
Kò séré ń Moscow
Is like you are forgetting Salah and Antonio right??

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by chatinent: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Noshitboi:
Are you referring to the ancestral GOAT in Man U? grin

Dem say na BABA kill Dele. If you add Ginda, na you talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko / Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.