Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore (46127 Views)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral / Photo: Football Fans Celebrate Goals At Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by PRESIDENT2003(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:
I like this dude. But rather than the whites to make him the GOAT, they'll rather choose another successor with syringe holes in his body.
Lol I read this in Yoruba
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by jeffsummers(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really??!

When did Lewandoski, Haaland exit the world??!

I honestly won't rate him higher than Benzema tbh!!! tongue
Benzema is better off than lukaku. Currently only lewandoski is better than benzema. Haaland does outscore benzema but he is still no in his class yet. Plus benzema edges him out with assits and all round play

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by phr0nesis(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Athemisia:

Is like you are forgetting Salah and Antonio right??
Why una just de call Antonio like this, how many goals that one sabi score

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by chatinent: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:

Lol I read this in Yoruba

That's when you'll get the message clearly.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Gunayo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
seunaj:
The only prolific guy to challenge cr7 for the Golden boot this season. Gbegbengbe(doredo)
Kò séré ń Moscow
Forget the two of them. Harry Kane will still win this seasons golden boot.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
jeffsummers:
Benzema is better off than lukaku. Currently only lewandoski is better than benzema. Haaland does outscore benzema but he is still no in his class yet. Plus benzema edges him out with assits and all round play

Bless you for this...

I wonder when that Frenchman will get the recognition overdue him.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by just2endowed: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:
There is a special technique to it.
If u don't get it. U will peel your knees.
B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Bamzyriches451: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
fergie001:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Cry me a river brah
Pained zebra, Liverpool, or assnal fan
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Enjoy the Champions league matches at home this week by upgrading your dstv packages.Check my last topic.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Noshitboi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:

Dem say na BABA kill Dele. If you add Ginda, na you talk am.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Saintkingsley88: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
holuwajobar:
Welcome to Stamford bridge grin

I have no means of putting something in my stomach today.... Abeg make una help me ..... Help your fellow brother....

U..B..... A

Go do labouring work na

Nothing is too small ....Biko
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by IzzyAgu: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Even people wey don score 500 career goals still dey slide,who your papa con be grin

Chelsea players and fans(and man utd)
too like dey do smell smell...
Top 10 highest goalscorers this season
1.Salah
2.Kane
3.Antonio
4.Calvert Lewin
5.Vardy
6.Ingss
7.Mane
8.Sterling
9.Son
10.Aubameyang

No space for any man Utd or Chelsea frauds in my book especially that tapin merchant and his Portuguese brother grin

We all know the EPL,FA cup,Carabao Cup belongs to Man city but agidi no go let those agberos admit it tongue

Ronaldo to top the Chart
Our � own lovely Aubamayang will follow suite

Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Blitzerz: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrJames007:
No special technique anything. Make dem come try that thing on our pitches.

Oga, if they carry lay man like u anywhere, even on good pitch, u go still peel your legs,
Simple!
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrJames007: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:

Oga, if they carry lay man like u anywhere, even on good pitch, u go still peel your legs,
Simple!
Shut up! No good pitch would injure you sliding on it.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Blitzerz: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrJames007:
Shut up! No good pitch would injure you sliding on it.
Local Olodo!
So what do u think is making Lukaku to complain? Mumu
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by izubext007: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
So Chelsea field is casava farm
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Rajosh(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
seunaj:
The only prolific guy to challenge cr7 for the Golden boot this season. Gbegbengbe(doredo)
Kò séré ń Moscow
don't write off Salah and Kane
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Silentgroper(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
seunaj:
Kò séré ń Moscow
Invalid. Salah is still in epl.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Silentgroper(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:
There is a special technique to it. If u don't get it. U will peel your knees.
Nah. You'd only get blisters.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrJames007: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:

Local Olodo!
So what do u think is making Lukaku to complain? Mumu

Na yo papa be mumu. Where he slid musta been bad. You said it requires some special skills to slide, you fool!
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Kooldon(f): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bruh, that is not how to slide. Bend your body backward while your knees are in front putting you into equilibrium with the force of gravity
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Lamasta(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Juanmike:
With 3ree goal, we have 34 matches, we shall see how...
So far so good far Lukaku at the moment
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Blitzerz: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nah. You'd only get blisters.
And blisters are very sweet......
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrColdsweat: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Best in the world right now

Chelsea, Cho cho cho fc.

Lukaku is not even the best striker in london.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Blitzerz: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrJames007:
Na yo papa be mumu. Where he slid musta been bad. You said it requires some special skills to slide, you fool!
Bad pitch in EPL......

Fooooool.... You no see how you are disgracing your generation?
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by MrJames007: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blitzerz:

Bad pitch in EPL......

Fooooool.... You no see how you are disgracing your generation?
I forgive you. Go and sin no more.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by tosaino95(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shukusheka:
How you want take do successful knee-slide when only you dey weigh like 150kg. grin
You dey mind him grin
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Emola12(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamasta:
The guy is on fire for Chelsea right now
fire kwa!! Is it at stamford bridge?? Make dem call fire fighter from nigeria nah
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Emola12(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
like for RONALDO share for LUKAKU lets see who go win!!!
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Ofolete: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Even people wey don score 500 career goals still dey slide,who your papa con be grin

Chelsea players and fans(and man utd)
too like dey do smell smell...
Top 10 highest goalscorers this season
1.Salah
2.Kane
3.Antonio
4.Calvert Lewin
5.Vardy
6.Ingss
7.Mane
8.Sterling
9.Son
10.Aubameyang

No space for any man Utd or Chelsea frauds in my book especially that tapin merchant and his Portuguese brother grin

We all know the EPL,FA cup,Carabao Cup belongs to Man city but agidi no go let those agberos admit it tongue

You must be a fan of one of those clubs that don't know their categories because of inconsistency. They have fallen in the category of QPR. Calmness is killing their fans to the extent that they now watch football through the windows.
Re: Lukaku Says He Won't Slide On His Knees To Celebrate Goals Anymore by Ayo2004: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ofolete:

You must be a fan of one of those clubs that don't know their categories because of inconsistency. They have fallen in the category of QPR. Calmness is killing their fans to the extent that they now watch football through the windows.
Oga,I am a fan of man city
Go sleep tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mikel Obi Helps His Family" - Olga Diyachenko / Pictures Of The Nigerian Team From 1994 World Cup / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Got The Better Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.