Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? (3142 Views)

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / What Is The One Thing You’d Most Like To Change About The World? / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 2:57am On Dec 24, 2005
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by hotangel2(f): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2005
I wouldn't want to change anything about myself.

You see that's what i'll like to say ^^. WHo would say they don't like themselves the way they are? Duhh? You'll get so many, [i]I like the way i am [/i]replies.

But hey, i would like to change my attitude about procastinating. I always wait till the last minute to do stuffs.
I will like to change the way i sometimes talk to people that are annoying.
I will like to change my eyebrow. It grows fast and i always have to pluck the hairs out with that annoying thingy that makes me shout "ouch".
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2005
@hot-angel good one.

here is mine

i will like to change the way i react when i'm upset.
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by Rolly: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2005
seriously, i wouldnt like to change a thing! i like me the way i am wink
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by layi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2005
I used to hate my height 5ft 71/2inches. But when i delved inwards and began to know myself, i knew i was the best. I love myself.

Man actually is insatiable. I can't be perfect. Truth is GOD sees me as perfect because our frailty and  imperfection is actually what makes us human. I don't want to be a robot. I know if left to change. I'll keep changing things about me for the rest of my life.

Ask yourself. If u had lived your life in isolation..would you want to change anything about yourself? As long as you're healthy. Hell NO! So why allow life to push u into not liking yourself? Dont dissapoint yourself plz. Love you for YOU.
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2005
I would like to change...uhmm, dunno undecided
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by mamba(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2005
I would love to change that thing from 7.5" to 6" grin
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2005
rolleyes cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by layi(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2005
grin grin grin
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by adesodgi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2005
one thing i'd to change is one particular thing i do that i dont really like,but i dont know why i keep doin it. It hurts...
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2005
Aww smiley
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by adesodgi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2005
real awww embarassed
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by Rolly: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2005
layi:

I used to hate my height 5ft 71/2inches. But when i delved inwards and began to know myself, i knew i was the best. I love myself.

Man actually is insatiable. I can't be perfect. Truth is GOD sees me as perfect because our frailty and imperfection is actually what makes us human. I don't want to be a robot. I know if left to change. I'll keep changing things about me for the rest of my life.

Ask yourself. If u had lived your life in isolation..would you want to change anything about yourself? As long as you're healthy. Hell NO! So why allow life to push u into not liking yourself? Dont dissapoint yourself plz. Love you for YOU.

lucky you o! me i'm 5ft and 5ins tall. but its good the way u have gotten over that cool
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by IAH(f): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2005
I would like to change my height.
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 1:14am On Dec 29, 2005
me too, i will like to be 5'6
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by treize(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2006
I'd like to be smaller, most cute boys are smaller than me. cry embarassed undecided
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by nike4luv(f): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2006
aww!..haha, i'l like to be um..i dunno, oh less smarter cos then i wont get dissed by some @$$holes but really, i wuv me! petite tongue
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by hotangel2(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2006
treize:

I'd like to be smaller, most cute boys are smaller than me. cry embarassed undecided

awww.... that's actually somewhat cute. Most of the cute guys come in smaller size. When you are sitting down, u see there faces and it's like.. oh wow (sh!t happened to me). My first day in history class. daing nigga was soo cute. i was like.. hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm. After class, he stood up and i was like.. Ohh hell no. He was so short. not just short. cheesy cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by treize(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2006
Yes i guess other than that I would only go to gym to tone up, I'm thin just need to get more toned.
I want to be hard
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by vichel(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2006
Definitely my xtreme shyness. angry no good at all. cost me alot
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2006
vichel:

Definitely my xtreme shyness. angry no good at all. cost me alot
Aww i feel your pain! we'd definitely work on that aight! itz a matter time! cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2006
*praying* father we remove every spirit of shyness in Jesus name.
chillin:

Aww i feel your pain! we'd definitely work on that aight! itz a matter time! cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2006
watdaaaaa Icing!!!?? hahahahahahaaha u?? lol sheyyy 4real gurl! u r just 2 musssh! lol
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by vichel(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2006
Amen ohhhhhh i can feel da Holy Ghost kicking out the evil spirit of shyness from my body now cheesy wink cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2006
vichel:

Amen ohhhhhh i can feel da Holy Ghost kicking out the evil spirit of shyness from my body now cheesy wink cheesy
thatz what i'm talkin about! shynesssss has 2 leaveeeee.evacuateeeee.... goooo...anyhow u say it!!
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2006
thanks you Jesus for  casting that evil spirit of shyness out of Vachel life. brother Vachel go out there and don't be shy no more because the lord have remove that shyness from you.

vichel:

cheesy
chillin:

watdaaaaa Icing!!!?? hahahahahahaaha u?? cheesy sheyyy 4real girl! you're just 2 musssh! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by vichel(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2006
Word, u guys have done well, now am ready to hit da road hehe grin. *Coughs* and says Ex..... Ex...... Excuse me darlyn grin tongue
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2006
aight dawg! alwayz remember 2 shake it off aight! i mean shake off your shyness!
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2006
vichel:

Word, u guys have done well, now am ready to hit da road hehe grin. *Coughs* and says Ex..... Ex...... Excuse me darlyn grin tongue
anytime vichel we here to help, even if you need us to help toast a girl for you we can do it. cheesy
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2006
lawd!!! Icing!!!!! cheesy cheesy yeahh u kindaa right! we can do anythinnnnn we are d PROSSS
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by icingbaby(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2006
cheesy  cheesy cheesy anything gurl.
Re: What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself? by chillin(f): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2006
right!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Results Coming Out From Plateau States Will Shock You / Download X_don4real Turn_it_up_[buhari] Mp3 / EXCLUSIVE: Tragedy Hits Alaba Int'l Market, Owner Of FEDAN (fil) Assesories Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.