Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? (35496 Views)

Bachelors, How Do You Manage Marriage Pressure? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Oblongata: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
When I was taking my kids to their grandpa few days ago to spend the remainder of their holidays I was so happy! Coupled with the fact that my wife was also traveling the following day, my joy knew no bounds. Finally the peace and freedom I craved was here!

This weekend my home didn’t feel happy! It was sad and lonely. I felt cold loneliness throughout. I tried everything I could to distract myself but I miss my family so bad!

I miss our little quarrels, our eventual understanding and acceptance of each other using truce keeping.

I miss their mum badly. This made me wonder? How do older bachelors cope in this very lonely world? Una dey try o... respect.

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by lilvicky68(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Older bachelors won't feel anything..they are used to it..
You can't miss what you don't have..

1195 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by general111(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Waiting for replies.
Please tag me

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kriss216: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Thank you my brother.

669 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Machinegun91(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are insulting us here indirectly,

Old bachelors are always happy because our wives and childrens are always in scrotumz

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by wunmi590(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:

Truly, to those who are still single, you can't miss what you dont have.....

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Benadeyemi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
They probably have other things they spend their time with or they get involved with other vibes in the society as a correct older bachelor would do sometimes. I think one way or the other they get something to occupy the space/gap with the different things that keep them alive.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by merieam16(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Benadeyemi:
They probably have other things they spend their time with or they get involved with other vibes in the society as a correct older bachelor would do sometimes. I think one way or the other they get something to occupy the space/gap with the different things that keep them alive.
like work, flex and womanize

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Oblongata: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
I beg to differ sir!

Merely seeing friends/family that are married then Bachelors know what they are missing.

I have a very close friend who is a 43 year old bachelor and he has turned my kids to his kids...

Dude calls me way ahead of time to discuss how he would celebrate my kid’s birthday (without asking for his help o)

We (Me and wife) tried hooking him up a lot of times but he was very choosy. The last girl we hooked him up with (That appeared to be perfect. 24 year old Young lawyer Who just finished law college) he said she had incision at her back and that was it...

He confided in me sometime ago that he envies me a lot, and that he knows something is missing in his life, which is having a family.

Reason he had been treating my family like his.

Truth is: Bachelor’s know they are lonely, and they miss having a family.

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oblongata:

I beg to differ sir!

Merely seeing friends/family that are married then Bachelors know what they are missing.

I have a very close friend who is a 43 year old bachelor and he has turned my kids to his kids...

Dude calls me way ahead of time to discuss how he would celebrate my kid’s birthday (without asking for his help o)
The friend you described is not every bachelor out there and every bachelor out there is not like your friend at all. undecided

356 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by TarOrfeeek: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy

They want to guilt men into marrying.

grin grin

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oga op, jus say you wan use scope mock bachelors.

Table shaker!
cheesy

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by BruncleZuma: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

We dey live near Allen Avenue...efie fa

[img]https://c./6cfVa5n54cYAAAAC/detective-conan-kogoro-mouri.gif[/img]

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by slawormiir: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

You said older bachelor

lilvicky68:
You must be a real niggar

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Sagefromtheeast: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Get busy
Benadeyemi:
They do stuff like
*play games
*Nairaland
*Watch their favorite movies without unnecessary intrusions and interruptions...
It goes on and on

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Thank God I'm still a young bachelor cheesy

Well, I just have this feeling that the op is trying to compel older bachelors to go and marry......But my dear older bachelors, don't listen to op,he no know wetin he dey talk about lipsrsealed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by McAausim: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Moving4: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's because you're already used to their company. Bachelors love their solitude, it helps a lot of them stay productive and well rested.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by greenie77: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
cheesy

They want to guilt men into marrying.

grin grin

Why marriage? When a man can get surrogates to have children for him, pay them off after birth, hire nannies to be care givers....so you see, he does not need to get married. wink

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
I dey cope with NL at my reach.

I miss our little quarrels, our eventual understanding and acceptance of each other using truce keeping.

Na who get one dey miss all these that you listed. Forget loneliness, there's a special happiness/relief that comes with being single.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by SuperNova33: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by chii8(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmm.....older bachelors,oya come and answer....

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
See insult

Chei
Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by debbydams(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol, Mr zero824 we are waiting for you grin

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by suffering: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is like asking virgins how sex feels. Lol. There is no way a bachelor will feel lonely if he never was married in the first place. If he feels so because his girlfriend broke up he’ll just enter a woman’s friend zone or search his harem for a new catch. You are married, only divorce will give you an idea what you seek.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Angela62: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Same for me. When my husband travel for business trip and the kids are in school, even that tiny window is enough to make me realise how much I miss my family.

11 Likes

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by kenzysmith: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Loneliness were ashawo quarter never finish

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
greenie77:

Why marriage? When a man can get surrogates to have children for him, pay them off after birth, hire nannies to be care givers....so you see, he does not need to get married. wink

Na so! undecided

1 Like

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Jerryherd: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Honestly you can't miss what you don't have

When am in my parents house for vacation the kids , neice and nephew actually chase me out quickly... So much energy 24/7 , no filter, noise, never ever letting you stay in peace no matter what, you are just another toy to them and you must just be available

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by Midas01: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bored In Marriage / Life In The 70's/80's Vs Present Day Life / My Marriage Is Stressing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.