Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year (624 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Isn't Doing Enough To Achieve Biafra / Igbo Will Achieve Biafra - IBA GANI ADAMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
I am writing this because am tired of seeing my people die like Christmas fowl and mosquitoes

A wise man once said that it's only a foolish man that continues to do the same thing over and over a long period of time and expect the same result.

We went to the war and fought gallantry for three years against the federal forces and some other foreign forces but we surrendered UNCONDITIONALLY at the end.

Nnamdi kanu rose up and gave us hope for the actualization of our dream nation but his message and tactics only brought more death to us and now he is in prison and I don't see how the same forces that fought to keep us in this system is going to let him go scott free.

I hereby suggest that we should go back to the drawing table and restrategise and fight the only battle that we really need to fight.

And that BATTLE IS ALL ABOUT CONQUERING THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE AT HOME.

Since force didn't bring us any progress,I think we should emulate the Catalonians, we know how they got their independence and that is the exact same way we should get our own independence without shedding another blood on Igbo land. Nnamdi kanu has the people behind him,let him use that leverage and enter politics, let him create and register a political party or probably get someone to do it for him, let him promote the political party as the sole party to represent the Igbo people both in the Senate and the house of representatives.

Use that political party and climb to power, then he should mandate all Igbo sons and daughters to only vote for that political party whenever the next election comes both in the governorship and let him handpick the people that will contest in each senatorial district down to the local govt chairman and ward.

When that have been achieved and all the governors in the east are from this party,then let him make sure that they use the resources at their disposal to fasten the development of the south east since they will be answerable to him, and let him order them to dredge the river Niger to make it easy for ships to berth.

And while all these are going on let him tell those at the red and green chambers to move a motion for referendum,

Cc... Odumegwuojukwu

loveth360
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by davinchecodes(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is stale man, this won't work.
Ask ojukwu, what happened to peter Obi he was part of massob but now just after his pocket.
Without the north, you can't get referendum.

Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
davinchecodes:
Ask ojukwu, what happened to peter Obi he was part of massob but now just after his pocket.

Trust me.

I concur.

Even Supreme Court Governor jumped all the way from No 4 to number one.

What is wrong in advocating for referendum?

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
davinchecodes:

Trust me.

My brother, ojukwus case is different here, even ojukwu sef lost presidential election in the east here when he contested so I don't think ojukwu's bane will come to play this time around.... Even his party starts and ends here in Anambra.
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by theInterpreter: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
stop making enemies in the south

you'll get Biafra in two years

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by BigSarah(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Do away with IPOB

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by BigSarah(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
theInterpreter:

undecided
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
theInterpreter:

It's not even about making enemies, but let him conquer his own household and put it in order first before he can conquer the outsider
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
BigSarah:
Do away with IPOB

No, let him rebrand IPOB
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by ayzTIGER: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Do you want to compare Spanish election with that of Nigeria? What you don't know is that Ipob is here and still waxing strong because of government's failure. Until your government start doing the right thing dont expect Ipob to fade anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Do you want to compare Spanish election with that of Nigeria? What you don't know is that Ipob is here and still waxing strong because of government's failure. Until your government start doing the right thing dont expect Ipob to fade anytime soon

My brother, IPOB is waxing strong on the body of the Igbos, their waxing strong have no visible effect on the entity called Nigeria or does it have effect on federal government?

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by theInterpreter: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
BigSarah:

undecided
I'm serious IPOB failed because of that sole stupidity
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by theInterpreter: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

It's not even about making enemies, but let him conquer his own household and put it in order first before he can conquer the outsider
hmm
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by ayzTIGER: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

My brother, IPOB is waxing strong on the body of the Igbos, their waxing strong have no visible effect on the entity called Nigeria or does it have effect on federal government?
It has effects on people that matters the Igbos, if you doubt go to Benue, Kaduna, Plateau and ask around. Do you think the Igbo governors give a Bleep about you, do you think they will bat an eyelid if Fulani terrorists come to Igbo land and kill thousands?

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
ayzTIGER:
It has negative effects on people that matters the Igbos, if you doubt go to Benue, Kaduna, Plateau and ask around. Do you think the Igbo governors give a Bleep about you, do you think they will bat an eyelid if Fulani terrorists come to Igbo land and kill thousands?

Exactly
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by ayzTIGER: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Exactly
come out from your shell you Fulani terrorist.
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
ayzTIGER:
come out from your shell you Fulani terrorist.

Nna gi is a fulani
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by loveth360(f): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I am writing this because am tired of seeing my people die like Christmas fowl and mosquitoes

A wise man once said that it's only a foolish man that continues to do the same thing over and over a long period of time and expect the same result.

We went to the war and fought gallantry for three years against the federal forces and some other foreign forces but we surrendered UNCONDITIONALLY at the end.

Nnamdi kanu rose up and gave us hope for the actualization of our dream nation but his message and tactics only brought more death to us and now he is in prison and I don't see how the same forces that fought to keep us in this system is going to let him go scott free.

I hereby suggest that we should go back to the drawing table and restrategise and fight the only battle that we really need to fight.

Since force didn't bring us any progress,I think we should emulate the Catalonians, we know how they got their independence and that is the exact same way we should get our own independence without shedding another blood on Igbo land. Nnamdi kanu has the people behind him,let him use that leverage and enter politics, let him create and register a political party or probably get someone to do it for him, let him promote the political party as the sole party to represent the Igbo people both in the Senate and the house of representatives.

Use that political party and climb to power, then he should mandate all Igbo sons and daughters to only vote for that political party whenever the next election comes both in the governorship and let him handpick the people that will contest in each senatorial district down to the local govt chairman and ward.

When that have been achieved and all the governors in the east are from this party,then let him make sure that they use the resources at their disposal to fasten the development of the south east since they will be answerable to him, and let him order them to dredge the river Niger to make it easy for ships to berth.

And while all these are going on let him tell those at the red and green chambers to move a motion for referendum,

Cc... Odumegwuojukwu

loveth360
Saying Ipob should join Nigeria politics SHOWs you know nothing about Nigeria system.

If East is enjoying autonomy,Ipob would have since taken over the leadership of East,That's why northern politicians
are afraid of total restructuring.

As yourself,will your nigeria government that could not allow Ipob to do peaceful protest in peace,now allow ipob candidates win election?

We have pass this debate since 2014. come up with something sophisticated.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by BiafIntel: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
[s]I am writing this because am tired of seeing my people die like Christmas fowl and mosquitoes

Cc... Odumegwuojukwu

loveth360[/s]
The nonsense above if you actually wrote it have exposed your ignorance. First, Catalonia is not independent yet. Secondly, you didn't see the Spanish authorities shot at, and kill Catalonians during their numerous protests in the streets of Barcelona, so how can you compare their struggle to ours? Brainless amoeba, how?

Join your contraption politics? What a daft slowpoke!! With how many senators to sponsor a bill that will pass through and get you what you want? You haven't gotten South East econonomic bill see the light of the day with your useless 15 senators, it's Biafra that you will get through politics. Nama!!

Fools like you want IPOB to join your contraption's politics, so you will go to your northern masters, collect money, then come back to East and join IPOB party and start working from inside to destroy the party and then tun around to blame Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Many like you will gladly collect money and comeback to tell us that you are more Igbo and more Biafran than the real IPOB's, therefore, we should do it your own way or nothing. Create chaos, build cabals in the party, disobey party leadership as instructed by your northern sponsors until the party becomes what APGA is today, the jest of nigerians.

We have seen how your likes destroyed APGA that Ojukwu created as Biafran party. We saw how your contraption messed up Ojukwu when he came back in 1983 to vie for senator. As popular as he was, he couldn't win his consstituency. Nama awusa, mkpeeeee!! Goat!! Do you reason at all? We have seen how a No4 positioned Ozodimgba became the governor of Imo state.

Ewu awusa, when has votes of people ever counted in your contraption called nigeria? So if IPOB form a party today, INEC and Abuja will suddenly stop calling and deciding the results of winners. Do you see why i call you brainless amoeba? And that's what you are. Join politics my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Ekejoestar(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

[s]The nonsense above if you actually wrote it have exposed your ignorance. First, Catalonia is not independent yet. Secondly, you didn't see the Spanish authorities shot at, and kill Catalonians during their numerous protests in the streets of Barcelona, so how can you compare their struggle to ours? Brainless amoeba, how?

Join your contraption politics? What a daft slowpoke!! With how many senators to sponsor a bill that will pass through and get you what you want? You haven't gotten South East econonomic bill see the light of the day with your useless 15 senators, it's Biafra that you will get through politics. Nama!!

Fools like you want IPOB to join your contraption's politics, so you will go to your northern masters, collect money, then come back to East and join IPOB party and start working from inside to destroy the party and then tun around to blame Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Many like you will gladly collect money and comeback to tell us that you are more Igbo and more Biafran than the real IPOB's, therefore, we should do it your own way or nothing. Create chaos, build cabals in the party, disobey party leadership as instructed by your northern sponsors until the party becomes what APGA is today, the jest of nigerians.

We have seen how your likes destroyed APGA that Ojukwu created as Biafran party. We saw how your contraption messed up Ojukwu when he came back in 1983 to vie for senator. As popular as he was, he couldn't win his consstituency. Nama awusa, mkpeeeee!! Goat!! Do you reason at all? We have seen how a No4 positioned Ozodimgba became the governor of Imo state.

Ewu awusa, when has votes of people ever counted in your contraption called nigeria? So if IPOB form a party today, INEC and Abuja will suddenly stop calling and deciding the results of winners. Do you see why i call you brainless amoeba? And that's what you are. Joy politics my foot.

[/s]

You see how stupid and daft that you are? Atulu! Have you forgotten that Ojukwu joined politics and contested the presidential election, (though he lost because his own didn't vote him), have you forgotten? Ewu ohia....... Spewing trash
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by loveth360(f): 7:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

You see how stupid and daft that you are? Atulu! Have you forgotten that Ojukwu joined politics and contested the presidential election, (though he lost because his own didn't vote him), have you forgotten? Ewu ohia....... Spewing trash
Oga go and sleep you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
You have so much trust in politicians. Lol.

How do you stop them crosscarpeting once they've tasted power and they need to renew?

How do you force people to vote for your party?

How did APGA fare and how is it faring?

Your best option is to tell Nnamdi Kanu and his boys to stand down and stop dragging NINAS backwards with their activities.

Tony Nnadi is already representing the Igbos. The rest of you should queue behind him.

He's the one that will get Biafra for y'all.

Besides Nnamdi Kanu is a scam.

1 Share

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by BiafIntel: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Nama, that's what they sold to you and you stupidly believed them. SLAVE without brain to reason. Ojukwu also failed to win his constituency when he vied for senate. So what was the reason then? Because his people didn't vote for him right? Muguh, Ozodimgba of Imo state is the administrator today because Imo people voted for him right? See your mouth and getting us Biafra within a year. You must be suffering from mental disorder.
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by BiafIntel: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
TripleOh7:
You have so much trust in politicians. Lol.

How do you stop them crosscarpeting once they've tasted power and they need to renew?

How do you force people to vote for your party?

How did APGA fare and how is it faring?

[s]Your best option is to tell Nnamdi Kanu and his boys to stand down and stop dragging NINAS backwards with their activities.

Tony Nnadi is already representing the Igbos. The rest of you should queue behind him.

He's the one that will get Biafra for y'all.

Besides Nnamdi Kanu is a scam.[/s]
Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=BiafIntel post=105800079][/quote]

Re: The Biafran Enigma;a Proven Template On How To Achieve BIAFRA Under A Year by AntiBMC(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

The nonsense above if you actually wrote it have exposed your ignorance. First, Catalonia is not independent yet. Secondly, you didn't see the Spanish authorities shot at, and kill Catalonians during their numerous protests in the streets of Barcelona, so how can you compare their struggle to ours? Brainless amoeba, how?

Ewu awusa, when has votes of people ever counted in your contraption called nigeria? So if IPOB form a party today, INEC and Abuja will suddenly stop calling and deciding the results of winners. Do you see why i call you brainless amoeba? And that's what you are. Join politics my foot.

You have time to reply c0ws.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekweremadu, Others Promise Intervention / Enugu Residents Groan As Dirt Takeover Major Roads: Pictures And Video / Rotimi Ibidapo: Triangle Man Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.