Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) (28613 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Monalisa Chinda (born 13 September 1974) is a Nigerian actress, film producer, television personality and media personality.

EARLY LIFE:
Monalisa Chinda was born in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to Ikwerre parents. She is the first born in her family of two sons and four daughters. She attended Army Children’s School GRA for Primary and then Archdeacon Crowther Memorial Girls' School, Elelenwo. Both schools are located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She obtained a degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Port Harcourt.

CAREER AND ACTIVITIES:
Monalisa's first major movie was Pregnant Virgin, which she did in 1996 and subsequently, after she graduated in 2000, she did Above the Law and has done many others since then.

In 2007 her road to stardom kicked off when she started appearing in the television soap Heaven’s Gate. In 2011, she debuted as Executive Producer in the Royal Arts Academy movie, 'Kiss & Tell', which Emem Isong co-produced with her and Desmond Elliot directed. In 2012, she became one of the first of four Nollywood actors to be featured on the cover of Hollywood Weekly Magazine. This November, 2014 the actress is branching out of acting a little bit and is set to debut her Talk Show titled 'You & I with Monalisa."

Monalisa is involved in a lot of charity work. She has a column (Monalisa Code) in the Saturday edition of The Sun Newspapers where she writes on social issues and relationships. She is a consultant with Royal Arts Academy, a media school known for breeding new talents, in acting, directing, and screenwriting.'

AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
* In 2011, Monalisa was crowned the Face of Port Harcourt - Carnival Queen, in her hometown of Rivers State.

* 2010 she was nominated for a Best Actress in a drama series at the Terracotta TV and Film Awards

* Best Actress, Afro Hollywood Award 2009 at the Monte Carlo Television Festival

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monalisa_Chinda

The actress took to her Instastory to thank God for the talent He bestowed upon her and for every blessing.
She wrote:
“ABBA FATHER
ANOTHER YEAR HAS BEEN ADDED…
U THANK YOU FOR ALL THE YEARS AND THE TALENT THAT YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME.. I ASK THAT YOU KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND TO HELP ME SHARE THE GOODNESS IN MY HEART TO THE WORLD…. I ASK THAT YOU WALK WITH ME… I ASK THAT YOU HELP ME FORGIVE OTHERS
THANK YOU FOR EVERY BLESSINGS”

Dear Abba,

Some people look for happiness in wealth and other material things. For me, my happiness lies solely in your love. I pray that I receive oceans of that every second of my life.
Another year has successfully been completed.. I rejoice

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwGj4sNxus/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Happy birthday mummy.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
Happy birthday mummy.
Person wey senior you with only 5 years is who you are calling mummy.

ishi odikwa gi mma?

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by gabolak(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Happy Birthday to her

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=105786175][/quote]Why quote me?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
Why quote me?
To warn you not to call someone within your age gap Mummy.

63 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

ishi odikwa gi mma?
Well, ever heard the word 'godmother'? In my school days, I was a mummy to people who senior me in age.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

saphiere:
Well, ever heard the word 'godmother'? In my school days, I was a mummy to people who senior me in age.

Lady Sapphire,

All hail the Queen of Nairaland!

She can never be wrong in my books, whatever she says stands. Taink You.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
Happy birthday mummy.
"mummy"...is she ur mother?ur mate na e u dey call mummy.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

See as you abruptly call person daughter evening newspaper cry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol,,, you're close though. But Saph is a 38-year-old.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
killALIEN:

Lady Sapphire,

All hail the Queen of Nairaland!

She can never be wrong in my books, whatever she says stands. Taink You.

Unlike BBN Angel's, even your lady's pant, uno go see.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Unlike BBN Angel's, even your lady's pant, uno go see.
��
Me no need see panties, Man

Me got big fine one ina me bed every night.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
killALIEN:

��
Me no need see panties, Man

Me got big fine one ina me bed every night.

In short,

Lady Saphi is neither big nor fine.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
Why quote me?

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
Happy birthday mummy.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

In short,

Lady Saphi is neither big nor fine.

If so she could be my sister in the lord, nothing more.

But if she insist, i got to let her know, i get madam for house. That one fit beat the both of us together if we trespass.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
killALIEN:

If so she could be my sister in the lord, nothing more.

But if she insist, i got to let her know, i get madam for house. That one fit beat the both of us together if we trespass.

You gat to be truthful & faithful so you don't collect.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You gat to be truthful & faithful so you don't collect.

So many temptations, but still we Rise.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by enebelid9(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:

The actress took to her Instastory to thank God for the talent He bestowed upon her and for every blessing.
She wrote:

https://.com/actress-monalisa-chinda-shares-beautiful-photos-has-she-turns-a-year-older-today/

lalasticlala
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Happy birthday ever young mum, many more years ahead
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am.

Age with grace.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2021
saphiere:

She wrote:

https://.com/actress-monalisa-chinda-shares-beautiful-photos-has-she-turns-a-year-older-today/

lalasticlala
Lord bless me with kind of sugar mummy..

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by dahmie2013: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Happy birthday Monalisa. Congratulations...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Cute
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) by ATEAMS: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos)