Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (42808 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by RightDecision15: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
My son is watching grin

Is not that deep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ohh Jackie!!! U did well and quite humble for a senators daughter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Laggafin: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
It says a lot about her.. no one know she's a senators daughter... She's reali high on morals.. A good guy should take her up ASAP.. na proper wife material

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by chidi2003(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are we going crazy in this country?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oh!! The bond of a Mother and her Son!! cool smiley

Well done, Jackie B..

You did Well..If u need a Husband, ring up Michael.
It's like he will be a Good man for you!! smiley
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by egunna(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

See Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLThV5Ze4Q

Source:
https://punchng.com/video-bbnaija-s6-jackie-b-reunites-with-son-mum-amid-tears/
so she is senator Bent's daughter?Ricky Bent the musician is out of limelight for sometime,where cud she be?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Senator Grace Bent should have lay low and cut herself out of this bbn rubbish

Haba!!

She Actually laid low..
She allowed her daughter to go for her bbn dream and never Interfered!!

Last year, U didn't hear of Kidwayya's Billionaire Father dat was always Soliciting for votes for his son? sad

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Diamondbreed: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=105789910]Damnnn niggar
Emotional beings everywhere

Just to reunite with your son probably not even up to 90 days of staying away
You bust tears...shedding tears

What of me way dey Afghanistan as a doctor for more than seven years now

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai....I go cry river that day

Its anada one...u don come again....which timw u become doctor for afghanistan....a whole bomber.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by aidameoryou: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai....I go cry river that day

My guy ring me up, i already told you severally a long time ago, but you dont want to.
vet before you converse, i aint mean no harm.
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Scolopy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jackie baby �
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
The girl try.

Really carried herself with pride as a well bred girl not the Tega and Angel lowlifes

Respect to her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by EyezofGod120: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai Airport....I go cry river that day

,,go learn how to load and filing na boss
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Awoo88: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meanwhile, that disgraced woman went with her BBN6 idiotic temporary flame to satisfy her lust before letting her simp husband know where she is. Na somebody commot for show go straight to wetin dey important to her. If dat shameless ashawo husband an my family member, I for don publicly denounce am since

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by ArinzeUgo: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Them kidnap her?
...am just asking too o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
utenwuson:
The most curvy gurl in the house despite having given birth....
Under de knife.
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nickymezor:
Lovely son, Jackie looks like her mom
You haven't been her dad. She looks more of him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by suffering: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
BBNaija is not for the children of peasants. Nairalanders, look away. You are only needed to warm seats during the audition processes. Try from now till the apocalypse, you’ll never get selected. Na una dey disgrace Nigerians. Let the offspring of the mega rich show you clowns how to live under the spotlight. Very soon the children of our celebrity pastors will grace the stage so we can have a peek into their priviledged upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Springboot: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Senator Grace Bent should have lay low and cut herself out of this bbn rubbish

When you become a parent, you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
utenwuson:
The most curvy gurl in the house despite having given birth....
that's y she's curvy na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by ngBuild: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss.. I sight you Sir!
i no be boss oh
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lucky
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by lichocho(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Senator's Daughter?
We have told people that most housemates buy their way into BBN either through kind or cash and that the whole show is scripted
e get d day wey saga de diary room biggy come ask saga say how much him don make for d house in terms of task wey him don win money for inside...saga come say him neva win anything compare to wetin him don spend before him enter big brother house..me don know wetin saga mean but biggy come ask am to name wetin him spent on...na so saga change am say him buy enough cloths..me know say na money wey him pay wey him take get slot ..dem de pay well..neo no be venita cousin? I hear say na she give am d link

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by macho44(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai Airport....I go cry river that day

Ahn Ahn!!! Epa!!! I think say you follow for the boys wey EFCC parade today na!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I've helped you finish the statement.

Tank u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I totally got the reference

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by ngBuild: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You be boss ooooo
no dey whyne me, you wey dey work for big brother Naija wetin you come be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” / #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.