Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (42807 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by TheEnforcer: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Senator Grace Bent should have lay low and cut herself out of this bbn rubbish
She should not welcome her own daughter?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by jibrilELsudan: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER MUM

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Emotional beings everywhere

Just to reunite with your son probably not even up to 90 days of staying away
You bust tears...shedding tears

What of me way dey Afghanistan as a doctor for more than seven years now

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai Airport....I go cry river that day

I swear you no well. So na you be the American doctor wey dey Afghanistan dey collect from lonely Chinese women.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Evercurious(f): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
vickydevoka:

Under de knife.

Not at all.. Go check out her old pixs when she was much much younger... Nothing like surgery
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Delphnewsdotcom: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

Get The Freshest BBNaija News - https://delphnews.com/entertainment/bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Senator Grace Bent should have lay low and cut herself out of this bbn rubbish

From your daughter, flesh and blood, lay low for some precious moments, these moments are priceless, they last a lifetime, life is short, enjoy every bit, we are not here forever, so far she is her daughter, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by wonderr(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Prodigal girl is back home
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Is this not human ..that useless tega doing rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Rubbish! Bunch of losers
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by airsaylongcome: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Under de knife.

You got proof? Incontrovertible hard evidence proof?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Cvesta(m): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The day I go reunite with my Chinese woman for Shanghai Airport....I go cry river that day

You don craze walai... Go dey do skit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by BadEnglish(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

grin grin Dr. Kpoli

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Caseless: 3:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Where's that grace bent' daughter that sings in kaduna those days? "Rikaino Bent" or something... Can't remember her actual name anymore.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]Senator Grace Bent should have lay low and cut herself out of this bbn rubbish[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Spechialone(f): 5:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Where is GrammerNazi?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2021
airsaylongcome:

You got proof? Incontrovertible hard evidence proof?
Make ur wife born u go see her Belle come compare am with Jacky B.
Do u know de number of ladies that goes under the knife annually. Omo en go shock u say ur sister don go dere
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Evercurious:

Not at all.. Go check out her old pixs when she was much much younger... Nothing like surgery
I no say she no get nyash. I mean she went under de knife. Na my work be dat. We de bring client for oga. So calm down. Na u go talk how u want am. If u already get flesh na added advantage. Na just curve u de look for, unlike slim gals way go do lipo n de rest
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Misternas89(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Them kidnap her?
I tire oooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Misternas89(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
jibrilELsudan:
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER MUM
Baba weyrey plenty for this country sha grin
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

You haven't been her dad. She looks more of him
Do you have his picture?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by youngreezy(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

lmao if you know you know.....how far big man I been send you message you no reply
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Lordgudline: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Lol... Baba i for like work under you.
i get lappy , i get kappa, na update i no get.
help a nigga, i know you're a real nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Make ur wife born u go see her Belle come compare am with Jacky B.
Do u know de number of ladies that goes under the knife annually. Omo en go shock u say ur sister don go dere

You made a bold assertion that she went under the knife. I asked if you had hard proof not whether my wife don born or not.

Jackie had her son at 19. 10 years ago. She was young. If she went on an intense fitness programme she would easily have gotten her shape back. See angels mother who had angel at 16 looking blazing hot at 37 come be Jackie wey still dey under 30.

I will ask you again, do you have introvertible proof?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by PWAPUTI2010(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
My Adamawa Sisters no dey doll @ all, so proud of you, you did well,, please shift your support for saskey.
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Ikea81: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
See prayerful woman and how the child turned out. Abeg who know Tega mama?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:

You made a bold assertion that she went under the knife. I asked if you had hard proof not whether my wife don born or not.

Jackie had her son at 19. 10 years ago. She was young. If she went on an intense fitness programme she would easily have gotten her shape back. See angels mother who had angel at 16 looking blazing hot at 37 come be Jackie wey still dey under 30.

I will ask you again, do you have introvertible proof?
U de use bb9ja age. Lol. Jacky way I no fit abj is nothing less than 34.
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Nickymezor:
Do you have his picture?

Google is ur friend
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

U de use bb9ja age. Lol. Jacky way I no fit abj is nothing less than 34.

Again, he who alleges MUST PROVE.

U know she studied abroad. Meaning her records can be easily vetted. Abi she use "BB Naija" age take gain admission for school too?
Re: BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Google is ur friend
smileyCan't u act as one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” / #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.