Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) (6610 Views)

How To Be Self Employed With Geographic Information Systems (GIS) / GIS Training In Ibadan!!! / Affordable Gis Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by xtri: 12:10pm On May 25, 2011
Graduates of Geography / GIS /  Surveying & Geoinformatics with proficiency in the use of Arcmap or Mapinfo with a minimum of  one to two years experience in digitizing, mapping and GIS analysis are wanted urgently in a fast growing GIS company.

Eligible applicants should call -08023341454/07090548051 or come to Polaris Digitech ( C17, MKO Abiola Gardens IKeja, shopping complex)
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by Iretia(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
Our company Spatial Technologies Ltd (www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com) -a Lagos base GIS solution provider is currently preparing for a GIS data capture project across Nigeria. The code name for this project is MIMIR (named after the mythical Greek god of knowledge). This project will involve extensive travel by air and road across Nigeria. MIMIR will be both exciting and interesting as it would take you to places you have not had the opportunity to visit before across Nigeria with all expenses paid. It would also provide a unique opportunity for you to be part of a highly motivated team involved in delivering one of the largest GIS projects in Nigeria. This project will last for about 1 calendar month and start first week in September 2011.
Spatial Technologies Ltd had implemented similar GIS solutions for UBA PLC, MTN Nigeria, Greenwich Consulting, TimePiece Integrated Services, etc (see http://www.prlog.org/11161589-uba-plc-nigerias-largest-bank-selects-stl-as-the-preferred-gis-and-mapping-solution-provider.html)

To join, you MUST have a GPS, a digital camera and a laptop and a desire to succeed. We shall pay you a token for you to use your own tools (i.e. your GPS, Laptop and camera) in addition to the usual reward for your participation in this project.

We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about GIS solutions for the Nigerian environment and who posses a high sense of adventure. You could potentially earn up to N70,000 for your role in this project and additional N30,000 for the use of your GPS, laptop and digital camera for the duration of the project. Please note that this does not include your air flight fares, hotel lodging costs, road travel costs and GSM recharge card cost -all required for MIMIR

We shall train you on the use of MapInfo and how to use GPS to capture data in the field. We shall also teach you how you can hotlink pictures with location data in a GIS environment.

Are you interested? If yes, then you need to send a mail to iretia@spatialtechnologiesltd.com and briefly state why you should be considered for this project. We need about 34 people and we have already received positive confirmation from 26 people already.

If you do not have a GPS, Laptop and Digital Camera, please do not bother to apply.

Closing date for your application is September 6, 2011[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by agisanalyst(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2012
Chareese Technologies is a geospatial one stop company in Nigeria.

We offer solutions/services that help governments, business, NGOs etc make intelligent decisions.

GIS Services/Solutions - for education, health, environmental management, government activities, constructions, transportation, telecommunication et.c

Satellite Imagery - Worldview1 5m, Quickbird 0.6m, Ikonos 1m, SpotImage 5m, Rapideye 5m et.c

GPS Sales - Garmin GPS eTrex, 76CSx, 78S and Trimble Juno GPS SB, SC, SD

GIS/GPS/Satellite Imagery Training - Training & Education - individual, corporate and students.

Vehicle Tracking Services/Training/Products

For more information: Pls call 08052381077, 08065099034
info@chareesetechnologies.com
www.chareesetechnologies.com
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by PalmTree(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello, I represent Greenland Consult Ltd (Geospatial and
Remote Sensing experts) If you are currently studying
Geography, Urban and regional planning, Civil engineering,
Information technology, Estate management, Surveying,
Agric Extension, Public health science and Marketing, we
have customized training classes for all the above listed
disciplines. For hands-on technical training in GIS and
Remote Sensing applications, you can send a mail to
greenlandconsult89@gmail.com or tomimgis@gmail.com.
Phone: 08061185492
We also offer advanced training sessions on Crime mapping
analysis, Land information systems, Forest and natural
resource management, Environmental impact assessment and
Environmental Modelling. Thanks.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
For your GIS training and analysis in Ibadan, contact me on 08106244065

Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
For your GIS training and analysis,contact me on 08106244065.a month 20k, 2 months 40k,3 months 60k.for online training, a month 10k, 2 months 20k, 3 months 30k

Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
My work.I'm a GIS (Geographic information system analyst). I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,snap and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index).etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.thanks and God bless.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Learn different aspect In GIS.u will have the opportunity to be trained on different GIS softwares such as ARCGIS,QGIS,Surfer,Global mapper,Smart GIS editor and Idrisi Terrset.
Training areas:
Introduction to GIS (course work)
Georeferencing
Digitizing
How to download ur data
How to input ur data into excel
How to link ur data into Arcgis and Qgis environment
Introduction to Google earth
Network analysis (service area,cost matrix and location allocation )
Hotspot analysis (heatmap)
Terrain analysis
Contour creation
Stream extraction
Vector and raster analysis
Image classification
NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index
Get d best in CENTER FOR GEOSPATIAL SCIENCE AND 3D GRAPHICS DESIGN LTD.
There will be certificate at d end of ur training..........
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2020
I'm a GIS (Geographic information system) analyst. I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,snap and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index),NDWI,time mapping,Geocoding,land cover forecast.etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.thanks and God bless.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by akin1991: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2020
I'm a GIS (Geographic information system) analyst. I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index),NDWI,time mapping,Geocoding,land cover forecast.etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by akin1991: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm a GIS (Geographic information system) analyst. I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index),NDWI,time mapping,Geocoding,land cover forecast.etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.physical training 40k and online training 7k
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by akin1991: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
For ur training in different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,snap and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index),NDWI,time mapping,Geocoding,land cover forecast.etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.online training 7k, physical training 40k

Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by akin1991: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
For ur training in different GIS software's such as Arcgis, Qgis, idrisi terrset, Google earth, smartGIs editor, Global mapper and surfer. Analysis performed Include image classification, creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps, thematic maps(population map, election map etc), NDVI, NDWI, time mapping, Geocoding, land cover forecast. etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.online training 7k, physical training now 40k......Location, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by emak1991: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get your best GIS (Geographic information system) training from Geospatial science enterprise.....And also get certified at the end of the training exercise......Get trained in various GIS softwares such as ARCGIS, QGIS, Surfer, IdrisiTerrset, Google earth, map puzzle and blenderGIS......We offer both physical training and online training......GIS can be applied to any field of discipline....Agriculture, hydrology, environmental monitoring, database management etc.... Physical training 40k, Online training 12k.......Call 08106244065 for more information.. Get the best GIS training.
Re: Vacancy for the position of GIS experts (URGENT) by akin1991: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Register for your training in GIS (Geographic Information System) and get certified (Government Approved) at Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.. Our services include getting projects work done in GIS for Students, Cooperate organizations and Government parastatals. We offer both physical training and online training. Physical training 45k, Online training 20k... For more information, contact us on the following contacts... Instagram @akinwaleemmanuel2, email @ akinwaleemmanuel55@gmail.com, Phone number @ +2348106244065, +2347089382284

(1) (Reply)

Pdms, Autocad 2d & 3d, Aspen Hysys,primavera P6,ceaser Ii, Private Trainings Lag / Autocad Training In Ikorudu, Lagos / Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.