Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? (7896 Views)

Must I Have Worked For A Company To Be Eligible For Turing.com Job? / Software Engineering - Independent Contractor / Anyone Has Done Something On Data Structures And Algorithms On Crossover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? by airsaylongcome: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
I haven't pass their phycomrtric test yet.
Which of the tests? The timed Crossover Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) that expressly forbids the use of calculators?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? by tollyboy5(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Which of the tests? The timed Crossover Cognitive Aptitude Test (CCAT) that expressly forbids the use of calculators?
Yes o! I tried it once and failed.

But with what I've read here. I'm not going to retake the test.
Because I'm not done with my academics. I'm in my finals
It won't workout. I'll rather stick to freelancing
Re: Has Anyone Here Worked For Crossover.com As An Independent Contractor? by Foyedun: 4:29am On Jan 27, 2023
This is the stage i reached please i need help on Technical Resume.

Technical Resume
This assignment will test your technical problem solving skills. You will create a video message detailing a technical challenge that you faced and how you approached solving the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Have Attended Moat Academy Software Bootcamp Training Before? / Electronic Circuit Design And Construction-join The Team / Want To Program PIC Microcontroller In Assembly Language?[enter HERE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.