Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP (8961 Views)

Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders / APGA Is A Sinking Boat Without Future -- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by aremuforlife(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
I wouldn't mind, if the mortgage is attached to infrastructure. Pdp has already mortgage Nigeria without anything to show for it.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Double and triple mortgages with these leaders na. I am not, I repeat, NOT voting for Burahi in 2023! angry

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/484972-diezani-nnpc-complicit-in-crude-oil-sales-bribery-former-glenc

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by joefelin2345: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Thieves against their fellow thieves.
Your ignorance is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by chiedonedoor(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very unfortunate, too much borrowing. No plan to look inward. Christ is coming soon. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by seyz91(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sebi na country wey get future dem go mortgage

Naija no get before na cheesy
treesun:
Buhari mortgaging Nigeria’s future – PDP

https://punchng.com/experts-others-carpet-national-assembly-as-buhari-plans-4bn-e710m-borrowings/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by ukaegbuikedia: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria get future??

The bleeping kon3 is already finished.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Crossroad1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
They bankrupt the country shared it's finance for keeping the country safe and destroyed all institution yet they still complain when they left behind a collapsing economy and unsecured country.
if you nuisance are going to wail, you shouldn't have contest for election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Amuluonyenaego: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
joefelin2345:
Your ignorance is legendary.
You be Mumu.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Donedeal1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Only if there's a functional national assembly,
Then there will be a Hope.
But,all we have is Uzodima.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
After you passed the mortgaging baton ati bayonet to APC abi?
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by orohbiro(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nackdemall:
cool At least with infrastructural development cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by sulaak(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nackdemall:
cool At least with infrastructural development cool

You cannot have any development if the country cannot generate sustainable electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Navalsadiq(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Seriously PMB doesn't know what he is doing.a debt of about 45 billion dollars.can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Thebigheart: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
They bankrupt the country shared it's finance for keeping the country safe and destroyed all institution yet they still complain when they left behind a collapsing economy and unsecured country.
So we voted for Buhari to take Nigeria more into deep deficit after six now going seven years and you're still posting all these mumu post. Think about your life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Michaelcircuit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari led adminstration is "change". But those that voted him into power refuse to know the type of change in question.

Let's pray for the will of God to be done.

Oduduwa nation, Biafra nation, Ariwa nation etc... Are more preferable than one Nigeria. Peace will be found again among us .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by hotseat: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari and the APC have already prepared grounds for the failure of any government coming in by 2023!

A government that uses borrowing as the only option left to it, certainly doesn't mean well for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Laslas Dem go forfeit the loan
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by dallyemmy: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
“A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Joseph08(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
"PDP I'm incharge now"

"I will still collect loan from Taiwan".

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by alifirstmay: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
I believe things will change if experts advise grin grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by samuel900(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
You are a fool.....is this what you have to say.?
think of your generations, Buhari should leave and return to his daura

Amuluonyenaego:
Thieves against their fellow thieves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by solaniumgel: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
A dead man cannot mortgage a country. This is the work of Malami and co but God dey.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Bankowner: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
It can’t get any worse. With the naira at a free fall, we all should fasten our seat belts for a turbulent roller coaster ride. Elections are around the corner and the essential ingredient to curry votes is not enough by all calculations so what better way to find solution to the problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Tooreda: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Speaking in past tense.

This isn't past tense
BUHARI HAS MORTGAGED NIGERIA'S FUTURE ALREADY.
China and other countries that we're owing will soon come and start dragging people, especially those that collected #30K to labor camps. Buhari will soon start borrowing from loan apps. Nigeria's debt is about $90billion, I wonder how una wan take pay am.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by tholhusomhie: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yes, we can see. But what do we do to the "Choice that man makes".

I remember OBJ saying "Had GEJ won 2015 election, he would have looted Nigeria out of world map".

I Hope PMB will not borrow the country out of world map.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Ade3131: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
vedaxcool:

Do our media houses still have the freedom to publish the woes of this maladministration of PMB like they do under GEJ?

Let's even start from freedom of the press before we start talking economy....shame on You, shame on PDP, but bigger shame on APC, and the biggest shame on Buhari and all his supporters.

Yes, GEJ failed but PMB has taken leadership failures to a very new height. The only thing left is for us to pray not to ever experience this level of failed leadership again. On what metrics would you have scored PMB above GEJ? Just name any.

Again, I'll ask this question. Mention any one trait of a good leader you find in Buhari. Just one.

To clear your doubts, I'm apolitical. I see all your politicians as the same and I have nothing to do with them. They all have the same agendas....to make your life miserable while their families live off your gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Brushstrokes20: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pdp is no Saint, but buhari is a CHRONIC THIEF whose sole life ambition is to WRECK Nig beyond redemption undecided

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by treesun: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
aremuforlife:
I wouldn't mind, if the mortgage is attached to infrastructure. Pdp has already mortgage Nigeria without anything to show for it.

Same set of people. Just changing name of association.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by 02Kebreal(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
And PDP mortgaged Nigeria's past
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by Amuluonyenaego: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
samuel900:
You are a fool.....is this what you have to say.?
think of your generations, Buhari should leave and return to his daura

Senseless human being like you, no be Una vote for him? oya go drag him to daura. Aturu Ofia.
Re: Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP by assent: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mannabbgrills, whether you like it or not, you will eat the fruit of your evil.

The evils you defend will haunt you to your grave, ban or no ban.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Names Committee For Electoral Act Amendment / Madaba Village In Zamfara Attacked - Ahmad Salkida / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.