Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu (1927 Views)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
No Amount of Force Can
Crush The Will of A People -
Chinwetalu Agu

https://igberetvnews.com/1400328/biafra-amount-force-can-crush-will-people-chinwetalu-agu-photos/#forward

OAM4J, Mynd44 lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Fahdiga(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gbam

5 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by BKayy: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
The "AGỤ" in his name is not for fancy.

In Waawa dialect "deje Agụ Nwoke"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Every reasonable Igbo man love Biafra.

Fact.

8 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Conner44: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chai grin my head is bursting with pride just looking at this photo

Ps. I’ve uncovered the new monika that helinues aka monogamy is using now cheesy

The almajiri is incapable of laying low with his demented way reasoning lol

7 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Conner44:
Have you ever see any one Nigerian zombies wearing their evil green white and green?

But we are proud of dear nation.

8 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Conner44: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
Have you ever see any one Nigerian zombies wearing their evil green white and green?

But we are proud of dear nation.

They want us to wear green white green so that Nigerian Air Force jet can come and bomb us then claim it’s a mistake grin

11 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by theInterpreter: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
when you go to the yeast

we'll take you seriously

fools everywhere

BKayy:

All Nollywood wood actors and Actresses live in the East. Most especially Asaba, Enugu and Onitsha.
This picture is from Enugu
talking of Biafrans

you and your brothers especially the op should leave Lagos,Ogun etc for the yeast

besides not all Nollywood actors are Eboe or related to eboe
Iykoto86:
During my short contract in lagos,i was with some yoruba guys during the christmas period and the traffic situation was not bad at all. One of the yoruba guys who works with an wstate development company in island attributed the the ease in traffic to the fact that igbos have traveled to the east thereby blaming igbos for overcrowding lagos. I asked him how many building they have sold to igbos in island ,and boom ,he said almost 50 percent. you see ,igbos actually kept his job lucrative all this while. And my point?your so called job could be surviving as a result of our patronage. be careful what you wish for my brother.
what sort of bedtime story is this? grin
you expect me to read this?

you want Biafra
go to Biafraland

simple cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by BKayy: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
when you go to the yeast

we'll take you seriously

fools everywhere
All Nollywood wood actors and Actresses live in the East. Most especially Asaba, Enugu and Onitsha.
This picture is from Enugu

7 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Osobi32(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Conner44:

They want us to wear green white green so that Nigerian Air Force jet can come and bomb us then claim it’s a mistake grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by rosinkkit: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
He wants Biafra but he is in Lagos everyday and makes money in Nollywood, from 200 million-strong Nigerian market.

Criminal.

Your market will be reduced to those 5 Igbo states with your dotcom republic, or Gaza Strip 2, which I really can't wait for y'all to get, so we can all have some fuicking peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:
He wants Biafra but he is in Lagos everyday and makes money in Nollywood, from 200 million-strong Nigerian market.

Criminal.

Your market will be reduced to those 5 Igbo states with your dotcom republic, or Gaza Strip 2, which I really can't wait for y'all to get, so we can all have some fuicking peace.
You should be happy that Igbos you see as your enemy will be suffering,not this cry you dey cry here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by velocity25(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
The sun of Biafra must rise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by theInterpreter: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
BKayy:

Nollywood is Igbo and Igbo is Nollywood.
There is a reason why anything acted by your people is termed Yellow Bar Film and the actors and Actresses called Yellow Bar actors/Actresses.
Even the one of the North is called Kannywood.
Dont fake ignorance. Or maybe you want to skin us and wear our skins to pass as Igbo.
Shameless Afonja
Nollywood is eboe?

what exactly do you guys take before coming on Nairaland? grin

Yoruba leads in Nollywood and also have our separate Yorubawood

kunle afolayan and kemi Adetiba are the best Nollywood directors

If you don't like that
kill yourself cheesy

it's not our fault you have no eboewood cheesy
Amumaigwe:

You are obviously less than 30 years. I excuse your ignorance about the impact of Biafrans in pioneering Nollywood. Go talk to your Uncles.
that was the akin and paw paw days

I appreciate you for "pioneering
nevertheless
we have taken over

and your friend that quoted me was talking trash

I just had to set the record straight

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2
lalasticlala This thread deserves front page,not only anti ipob thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by amuwo1980: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Am a biafran and a very proud one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Malawian(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Conner44:

Ps. I’ve uncovered the new monika that helinues aka monogamy is using now cheesy

The almajiri is incapable of laying low with his demented way reasoning lol
I will follow and raise our flag in this life. I thank God I have never tainted my hands with that oza flag.

5 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by theInterpreter: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
lalasticlala This thread deserves front page,not only anti ipob thread.
mynd44 lalasticlala rule 20
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent
privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame
them.
Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Broveens42(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Gbam

There is something scary about the flammy yellow element in that flag. Each time the agonists try to figure it out, they become more confused and in their confusion they confuse fright for fight.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by theInterpreter: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
Na you broke the rule,na same you dey rant ontop an.
which rule I break?

can you read at all?

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
which rule I break?
can you read at all?
I have better things to do with my time.

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by BiafIntel: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
loveth360:
You should be happy that Igbos you see as your enemy will be suffering,not this cry you dey cry here.
That's the hypocrisy of those zombies.

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by BiafIntel: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Criminal.

See reasoning? Did you know that this is why Igbos look at you as a brainless amoeba? Population number does not equate to a strong market, rather high service output is what matters. A Phil Jackson film will earn more money in the UK of 60million people than in your dark hell hole of over so-called 200million imbeciles.
What is the GDP of Israel, Belgium, Switzerland, countries with less than 10million population compare to your big for nothing so-called 200 million population? Ewu awusa, go and buy some brain.

8 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by esnbrutality: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Loud it!!!

These Niggazz don't fuckkking know how prepared we are!!

From IBOM axis....!!

WE MOVE!!

God Bless BIAFRA!!!

@oyigboupdate is peeping ..chai this thread will cause Heartache everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by OyigboUpdate: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Useless man
Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by esnbrutality: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin...you are getting there ....soon and very soon you will dance naked at the market.

Disgusting miscreant...spits!!! angry

OyigboUpdate:
Useless man

3 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by Chikarata2020(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
That's a simple truth Nigeria govt won't understand, the more they delay Biafra emancipation the worst it becomes for them and their Fulani caliphate.

4 Likes

Re: No Amount Of Force Can Crush Biafra-Nollywood Actor Chinwetalu Agu by loveth360(f): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Useless man
The thing pain you. grin grin

Next you will make fake video of him killing a revered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Simeon Ekpa!! (Pics) / APC changes Name, informs INEC? / Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.