Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (36211 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by vickydevoka(m): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Darlingme:
Most of the things most men do in marriage, if a woman do the same with the same measure, men will have hrt attack
Most women do it. Especially wen she richervm than the husband
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by neonly: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Men and miscalculation,
Some house wife's are the cause of men flirting around, they believe they are already married to the man, so they can do as they wish a play on the man emotion, they will deny the husband sex and start to play the victim game.

Abeg tell them but I guess they wouldn't belief until they get into marriage it self

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Lovelyn451(f): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2021
U carry urself go meet one random girl begin dey fight her, what if they stab you? you go fight tire on top man matter
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Darlingme:
Most of the things most men do in marriage, if a woman do the same with the same measure, men will have hrt attack
When the husband over trust the wife that he allows her to visit her prophet home for prayer not knowing the prophet is her lover.There will be heart attack.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by oxsyoo9: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2021
What a stupid man, putting another person's daughter in trouble. So the only place to take your family to is an apartment you rented for your side chick knowing that the girl must react because of emotional attachment. The man deserve a serious beating by the police. As for that evil girlfriend, continue cooling in the cell for years, what's is world turning to?that people are loosing their conscience everyday. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by chidiebube107: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh.....

How banny go get mind to the extent say she go cor pour hot water for Oga madam body? undecided. Maybe she don already squeeze am put for 35cl coca cola bottle cha tongue
grin
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by akanbiaa(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Mynd44:
Some men don't want peace of mind; these type of men actively seek what will disturb their lives. Your job as a woman is to avoid and flee from such men as it can only lead to tears.

Because me, I don't understand that premium nonsense. The man has lost his senses.

As for the accused, na premeditated attempted murder. She is in hot trouble.

As for the wife, I wish her safe recovery and a sensible divorce

PS: the above opinion is based on the premise that what was written in the article is a true representation of what happened because people these days lie unprovoked
Husband get MIND sha for packing with his wife and 3 children into room and parlour self contained house he rented for his Mistress/worker of liquidated fish pond business (no hope of renewing the rent when it expires ), Even if he was not dating the Mistress how did he expect to manage that place who are those that will sleep in the bedroom and those that will sleep in the parlour ? 5 people packing to meet a single lady that will definitely need privacy.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Youngprof13: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2021
You didn't add your contact

MightyDick20:
Na so one ruined her friend marriage, even on the wedding day she keep sending nude pictures to the Groom, women eh undecided

Meanwhile!!

Ride to the maximum with skyman herbal enlargement oil. turn yourself into a sharp striker. this herbal oil is purely natural organic 0il that is 100% safe and guaranteed no side effect! add 4- 7 inches within 14 days! last up to 30-45mins!!

Be that machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE they bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks
assurance.

Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by chukwuibuipob: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2021
shocked sad fear IPOB women.They ruin destiny sad sad sad
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by karnap(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....
wisdom

1 Like

Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by karnap(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
how would I think of carry my family to my side chick house,what kind of wisdom is that....?
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Mynd44:
Some men don't want peace of mind; these type of men actively seek what will disturb their lives. Your job as a woman is to avoid and flee from such men as it can only lead to tears.

Because me, I don't understand that premium nonsense. The man has lost his senses.

PS: the above opinion is based on the premise that what was written in the article is a true representation of what happened because people these days lie unprovoked
That man is indeed silly. He eats confusion. You left your wife stranded and paid rent for a girlfriend. Na wa!
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by karnap(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2021
its not about been married its about been responsible
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by mrkings84(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Go find out now, he is a 2 minutes man.
Yet he can't stick to his wife.

Yeye man!!
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Chijeep:
Chai...
Poor ppl don suffer 4 dx corn-tree 2 mch.
Tonto and Churchill get problem na social media judge am.
2face and Annie get problem na social media still judge am.
Pspuare too the same thing
But if na all my brothers 4 Abule dem if no b acid e go b hot water or hot iron.

God please I don't want 2 b poor, bcox d fire here pass d hell own

grin
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Mynd44:

This one tire me o. Usually it's the wife that attacks the mistress in these cases and not the other way around.
Hmmmm.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Herkim(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
As a married man don't keep a mistresses, just have sex with a random girl without any emotional attachment, move on. Respect your wife and your peace of mind....

Then contact HIV and the likes
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Babaheekmat: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Did you type this with your brain cells intact?

He's Messi fan
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by PENNYSWAP: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Mr100Dollars:

Seconded
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by CountLaka(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Kai Dan-iska ne grin grin

Mr100Dollars:
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Bukasint(f): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

These are the kind of comments I don't Like... sad
Was it ever Stated in the Story that the Wife denied him sex?

The Man is a Big and Useless Man.. An average income earner maintaining an Expensive side chick!! undecided

Now, he has caused His wife unimaginable Bodily Pains!!
It will NOT be well for him and the Evil side chick!!

Don't mind the profound idiot...
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by unisnaira: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Good, where did you live? I based in Port Harcourt
MightyDick20:
Na so one ruined her friend marriage, even on the wedding day she keep sending nude pictures to the Groom, women eh undecided

Meanwhile!!

Ride to the maximum with skyman herbal enlargement oil. turn yourself into a sharp striker. this herbal oil is purely natural organic 0il that is 100% safe and guaranteed no side effect! add 4- 7 inches within 14 days! last up to 30-45mins!!

Be that machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE they bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks
assurance.

Safe yourself from BEDROOM embarrassment. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2021
She definitely deserves it... But the woman overreacted too. Hot Water! Thank God it's not acid... Meanwhile, you can start a business and grow it with the help of Potent Stack.... Reliable n topnotch business growth firm.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by charlsecy(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2021
ohosi4real:
abi no b d same hole who dey outsider body no b still dey ur wife body too.
Everyone is unique. Bio-psychological needs. Self-restraint is key!
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by archbishop007(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2021
ohosi4real:
Most time I always blame men on this type of issues. After marriage what are you still looking for abi no b d same hole who dey outsider body no b still dey ur wife body too. Na wahooo 4 some men

Hmmmm
You're right I don't know if you're a man or woman. I'm talking out of experience some women are so wicked when it comes to sexual aspect of marriage most especially among christians they are too religious to give their husband his right. I pray you will never be a victim of that. It's hard but the grace of God is sufficient.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by TheWolfen(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Nawa o. You have a beautiful family what else is your gain messing with a side chick or don't u value your peace of mind? Now see irreparable damages done
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by ModeEbo(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Naija na end time zoo with its dumb followers
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Johel(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/mistress-26-baths-housewife-with-hot-water-over-husband/

Some of the most evil Nigerians leave around ikotun and ejigbo axis.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Teejay13(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Heartless woman indeed. Perhaps she wants to overtake the other woman.
Re: Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband by Bahamas95(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
How would any sensible man be sleeping with his employee(s) and expect his business to flourish . I ain't surprised he wasn't able to pay his house rent anymore, the sidechick will automatically turn the business to her own and the mumu man won't be able to do anything about it because of pusssssy.

I wonder why some men use their hands to invite problem to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

37 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Asaba / Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water / Segun Wayne Uses Scissors To Cut Off A Boy’s Eyelid In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.