Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,195 members, 7,864,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb (516 Views)

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / Problem With Jamb Finger Print Scanner 2018/2019 / How To Check Your 2017 Admission Status With Jamb Cap - Complete Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by Michael8026: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Good morning

I was told to confirm my matriculation status on Jamb website and but when I checked it showed that my name is not on the matriculation list that I have to print my result slip online.

I need to know how to go about this

How do I create a jamb profile??
Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by duro4chang(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Have you been admitted into the university? Did you just do jamb this year? You must have created jamb profile before you did jamb.
Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by Michael8026: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2021
duro4chang:
Have you been admitted into the university? Did you just do jamb this year? You must have created jamb profile before you did jamb.

Yeah I just didn't print the Original result then... That's what I'm asked to do now... But I don't think the whole Process can be done by myself ... I think there's some sort of activation for the profile..if I don't fix it I won't be able to register for NYSC
Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
I pray u find solution here
If not, enter jamb office

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by duro4chang(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Michael8026:

Yeah I just didn't print the Original result then... That's what I'm asked to do now... But I don't think the whole Process can be done by myself ... I think there's some sort of activation for the profile..if I don't fix it I won't be able to register for NYSC
You can do it by yourself ,you can also go to cybercafe. What you should do is to login to your JAMB CAP then by your left side click on print jamb result. It will take you to where you will supply you ATM details because one thousand naira will he deducted apart from bank charges which will not be it to two hundred naira. If the payment is successful, the results may be sent into your Mail or you go back to where you see print result it will be there immediately. It will be in PDF format.However, you can only do it perfectly on computer not on phone. If you are still confused go a CBT centre.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by Michael8026: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
duro4chang:
You can do it by yourself ,you can also go to cybercafe. What you should do is to login to your JAMB CAP then by your left side click on print jamb result. It will take you to where you will supply you ATM details because one thousand naira will he deducted apart from bank charges which will not be it to two hundred naira. If the payment is successful, the results may be sent into your Mail or you go back to where you see print result it will be there immediately. It will be in PDF format.However, you can only do it perfectly on computer not on phone. If you are still confused go a CBT centre.

Thanks Its been rectified... Just the way you explained... Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About This Issue With Jamb by duro4chang(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Michael8026:

Thanks Its been rectified... Just the way you explained... Kudos!
Good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Struggle To Save Money / Congratulations To Those Who Just Completed Their Secondary Education!!!! / The Snares In The Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.