Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices (11233 Views)

COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics) / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

How old are you, seriously? grin grin grin grin
Well, I am old enough to have a masters degree in clinical chemistry and PGD is virology.

Do you want to be educated or you want to be ignorant forever?
If yes, I can oblige you
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by malcom1X: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
barcaboi:

He’s right on this; even the mighty UK did same

If this was a 666 rehearsal, will you pass or fail.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by IgOga(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Well, I am old enough to have a masters degree in clinical chemistry and PGD is virology.

Do you want to be educated or you want to be ignorant forever?
If yes, I can oblige you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I was hoping to see your age but thanks for providing your papers. I am suprised you are not old enough to have a PhD grin grin grin grin grin

sorry Mr expert grin I don't want to be educated by you. In 2008 I briefly worked in the R & D (drug development) of AstraZeneca UK ...so I would not be educated by you sir grin Goodluck with your qualifications I hope they are not too big for you to use your common sense. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by BluntCrazeMan: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
You're imposing something that is not yet passed and signed into Law on people??
Don't they have the right to choose to be vaccinated or not??
Why are you denying them the freedom of going to work??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Perfectbeing(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
osazsky:
we are not lagos...oshiomole taught he was tinubu hence we purposely kicked him out..next 2 years obaseki will want to impose his own candidate on us..na thier him eye go clear..even if na stick they contest against obaseki person..we did rather vote for a stick..I trust my people sha..both oshiomole and obaseki are thief's and basted..Adam's put my dad in a mess...no pension for coben worker..for over 8 years..no salary too..just cuz he was building is own university...Nigerian politicians it will nerver be well with all of u..election go soon reach make una nor worry
So you'll rather keep voting in wrong people in to spite Oshiomole?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I was hoping to see your age but thanks for providing your papers. I am suprised you are not old enough to have a PhD grin grin grin grin grin

sorry Mr expert grin I don't want to be educated by you. In 2008 I briefly worked in the R & D (drug development) of AstraZeneca UK ...so I would not be educated by you sir grin Goodluck with your qualifications I hope they are not too big for you to use your common sense. grin grin grin
if you did then explain to me how a vaccine works? I have seen numerous people claim to be science inclined to peddle their theories but cannot explain basic immunology. I want you to educate me on the basic mechanism of action of vaccines.

Anybody can come here and claim anything, I don’t believe everything I see on the internet. Tell me how vaccines work, I will check for plagiarism sir. If you can then I will believe whatever you have to say
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Perfectbeing(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emmahenshaw:
I have been hearing of ANTI-CHRIST but now here we are. If we say no to be vacinated, then the mark of 666 is far from us. This government is the ANTI-CHRIST we have been hearing about.
Do not disengage yourself from reality just because you're a Christian. Christianity doesn't mean you shouldn't have a brain. Did you complain of 666 when you took polio vaccine? Or you think they can't put this "666" you're scared of in the polio vaccine and inject it inside of you when you were a baby? Or you think if they actually want to give you the vaccine without you knowing about it they can't?
Use your head. Christianity should be an eye opener and not something that deadens the mind..
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by malcom1X: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Do not disengage yourself from reality just because you're a Christian. Christianity doesn't mean you shouldn't have a brain. Did you complain of 666 when you took polio vaccine? Or you think they can't put this "666" you're scared of in the polio vaccine and inject it inside of you when you were a baby? Or you think if they actually want to give you the vaccine without you knowing about it they can't?
Use your head. Christianity should be an eye opener and not something that deadens the mind..

Did polio use mRNA technology?
Do you know the message mRNA vaccine sends to your cells?

What other messages is this mRNA programmed to send to your cells?

Think guy.

How many shots do you need to be fully vaccinated? Some countries are in their 4th shots now. if you need a fourth shot then it's not working.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Perfectbeing(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
malcom1X:

Did polio use mRNA technology?
Do you know the message mRNA vaccine sends to your cells?

What other messages is this mRNA programmed to send to your cells?

Think guy.

How many shots do you need to be fully vaccinated? Some countries are in their 4th shots now. if you need a fourth shot then it's not working.
First how many years did it take before polio vaccine was made. I think the reason for these errors is the fact that enough time wasn't available for proper study for this vaccine.
And also is the covid 19 vaccine the only mRNA technology vaccine that's been made.?? Aren't there 100% safe mRNA vaccines out there? Or you think they can't make this "666" into a safe vaccine and put it in Malaria drugs and inject people when they're sick with Malaria?

Now, I'm not tying to defend the covid 19 vaccine.. In fact I haven't taken it and I probably won't take it.. Not yet. Not because I'm scared of it being the mark of the beast but because for now the ones that I know of aren't 100% safe.

If you check all my comments about this vaccines its about it being the mark of the beast not about it being unsafe. I still stand my ground to tell you that if they actually want to give you "666" mark of the beast that you decided to take literally from the bible, they'll give you and you won't know.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Digmygold: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=barcaboi post=105898164][/quote]

Still not yet in force
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Your are the ignorant person here, you read jargons on internet and dish them out like shit from your anus.

The first documented influenza Virus epidemic was 6000BC, it wasn’t until 1918 that it evolved into a very virulent strain that killed 70million people probably because of idiots like you who don’t understand basic epidemiology and virology but always come on the internet to spew shit and never take vaccines. Something a proper vaccine could have slowly stop its evolution since 6000bc

You are lucky I am not the president of Nigeria, I will force every dick and Harry to take it because I know my people are largely scientifically illiterates.
hahaha look at this fool hyperventilating over rubbish.
The problem with fools like you is that you cowardly went to pump yourself full with experimental fluid, nobody forced you. After pumping your body you feel defrauded because you see other people healthy and happy even without the vaccine. Inferiority complex sets in and you start wishing they either fall sick, die or lose their job. HIV is ravaging Africa, how many people have forced to wear a condom?
Malaria slaughter millions every month how many people have you forced to use a net?
Cowardly Sheep who swallow all the garbage he's fed feeling like a clown with a crown here.
No president can force people to take vaccine. Especially here in Nigeria where people aren't afraid of the sickness since it didn't affect people here enough to induce fear

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by chukwunweikeemi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coronavirus was a Scamdemic and the lockdown was unnecessary.Infact it is the greatest medical scam in all of history.For those who still think otherwise and still lay any claim to rationality.,I want them to tell me the wisdom in ordering people to sit at home for a virus with a low mortality rate.
Nigeria is characterized by bad roads,inadequate water and power supply,substandard education,open corrupton in government,high rate of unemployment,kidnapping,police/military brutality on defenseless citizens, poor health sector,and so forth. All of these things are happening and our leaders do nothing to improve the situation..Then suddenly a virus surfaces and our dishonest and wicked leaders so badly want us to be alive, and this they achieved by keeping us away from our means of liielihood.Which makes me want to ask the question: From whence cometh this love?
So while people sat in their homes hungry they were abundant food which would later be discovered by a group of violent thugs after they hijacked the peaceful Endsars protest and went on a looting spree.
My dear reader,since there is fakery in the problem you should also expect fakery in the proposed solution.Pls DO NOT GET VACCINATED.
I am very grateful to the few medical doctors who came out boldly to tell the world that there was no need for vaccines for coronavirus as they have successfully managed hundreds of cases by just using zinc sulphate and hydroxyl chroroquine.I want to say a big thank you to Governor Yahaya Bello of Kpgi State who refused to allow NCDC to manufacture Fake Covid 19 figures.
I willl end by saying : The enemies of mankind shall fail and God alone shall be exalted.
It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Christistruth00: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
barcaboi:

Go to UK and say this; no jobs for the unvaccinated

It is not Compulsory in UK stop lying

Any Prime Minister that tries it will be replaced like Theresa May and David Cameron
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kayzy8:
Edo State Government today denied unvaccinated civil servants access to their Offices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UU1S61EcN0

Lagos governor should follow suit.....any idiot that is yet to be vaccinated should not be allow access to government hospitals , work places.....and all banks in lagos must demand for your covid-19 vaccination card, before you can do any form of transactions. Also, all the hotels, restaurants , cinema house, shopping malls must demand for vaccination card, before entry.....

And lastly , all passengers that want to use BRT , ferry must present their vaccination cards ....
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Lagos governor should follow suit.....any idiot that is yet to be vaccinated should not be allow access to government hospitals , work places.....and all banks in lagos must demand for your covid-19 vaccination card, before you can do any form of transactions. Also, all the hotels, restaurants , cinema house, shopping malls must demand for vaccination card, before entry.....

And lastly , all passengers that want to use BRT , ferry must present their vaccination cards ....

You want to destroy Lagos Economy? Las, las God go shame you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Sleekfingers: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
kmcutez:

You want to destroy Lagos Economy? Las, las God go shame you.

Oga, I am a Lagosian ......and I will never want my state to be destroy......all I am simply saying is the governor should mandate all lagos residence to collect the vaccine......most people residing here get coconut heads.....
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga, I am a Lagosian ......and I will never want my state to be destroy......all I am simply saying is the governor should mandate all lagos residence to collect the vaccine......most people residing here get coconut heads.....

An experimental vaccine? God forbid I put it in my body. I don’t even take panadol, talk more of a vaccine.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Sleekfingers: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
kmcutez:

An experimental vaccine? God forbid I put it in my body. I don’t even take panadol, talk more of a vaccine.

Which experimental vaccine? Vaccine they have taken or still taking in europe, north america.....I don't know why most nigerians are avoiding the vaccine.......why you like it or not. You will take the vaccine......

We will start going from house to house in lagos....if you can't produce your vaccination card.....we will hold you down and inject you.....
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Which experimental vaccine? Vaccine they have taken or still taking in europe, north america.....I don't know why most nigerians are avoiding the vaccine.......why you like it or not. You will take the vaccine......

We will start going from house to house in lagos....if you can't produce your vaccination card.....we will hold you down and inject you.....

Come na. I have my AK 47 loaded and waiting for you.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
kmcutez:

Come na. I have my AK 47 loaded and waiting for you.

Okay oooo
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by GetMeRight: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
you who is scared of covid should take your vaccine let it protect you. The ones who aren't afraid of it can get infected and die, what's your business? Your vaccine is meant to protect you from the sickness right? Why do you care if I die from it when I don't?

It is not your right to be willingly get infected (by a preventable diseases) and die. The same way it is not your right to commit suicide just because it is your life.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by airoport: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
IgOga:

This is not a vaccine. Are you living on Mars? It does not offer any immunity. Look at Isreal they are on the 3rd jab now. double vaxxed means nothing. This is the fraud calling it a vaccine. Many vaxxed are dying and seriously injured. Google "vaccine damage bill" discussed in the UK parliament and tell me if the MPs are conspiracy theorists too.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vy7WUQ03kUpl/
Too many ignorant people. 3000 health workers in France who rejected the mRNA so called væccine were sacked yesterday. They saw first hand the effects of the jabs. All the mice used in experiments died within 2 months, that's 2years in the life of humans. I worry for ignorant people who rushed to get it. Fgs, it's a global experiment and trials would end March, 2023. Those who survive probably got the placebo. Should I take risk of highly toxic substances into my blood stream.
People should check alternative news sites. Vaccine Adverse Effects reports are being censored big-time.
Vaccineimpact. com, naturalnews.com, the expose.co.uk, isrealitimes etc
For prevention, cure, damage repair check out niacincurescovid.com. Full research details.
He who has ears......

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigchristo:
when they were sharing palliative among themselves they never forced it on anybody, this should be an eye opener to those of you who think The government is doing you good for asking to take a vaccine, they have an agenda to fulfill.

I personally wouldn't have minded taking the vaccine. But the government pushing for people to take the vaccine has made me decide not to. I keep asking this question; when did the government start caring whether Nigerians die or live?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Bigchristo: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I personally wouldn't have minded taking the vaccine. But the government pushing for people to take the vaccine has made me decide not to. I keep asking this question; when did the government start caring whether Nigerians die or live?
they don’t care about anybody, they do whatever favors them, if they really care why didn’t they share Convid19 palliative and stimulus package for every citizen?
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
hahaha look at this fool hyperventilating over rubbish.
The problem with fools like you is that you cowardly went to pump yourself full with experimental fluid, nobody forced you. After pumping your body you feel defrauded because you see other people healthy and happy even without the vaccine. Inferiority complex sets in and you start wishing they either fall sick, die or lose their job. HIV is ravaging Africa, how many people have forced to wear a condom?
Malaria slaughter millions every month how many people have you forced to use a net?
Cowardly Sheep who swallow all the garbage he's fed feeling like a clown with a crown here.
No president can force people to take vaccine. Especially here in Nigeria where people aren't afraid of the sickness since it didn't affect people here enough to induce fear
Damn, monumental arrogance in illiteracy.

Dude, you expect a vaccine for malaria and HIV?
Why can’t you just educate yourself cheesy
I like when scientifically illiterate dudes make a joke of yourself in public grin
No atom of knowledge about what he’s talking about, just cheat beating sheer ignorance

Foolish, illiterate and ignorant in one package. grin
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by chukwunweikeemi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Very good you listed some alternative news sources.So much junks come from the mainstream media.You might also like to visit Globalresearch website( www.globalresearch.ca).
I believe the people in favour of vaccination on NL are govt paid agents who themselves will not take the vaccines.Cursed children
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Charly500(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kayzy8:
Edo State Government today denied unvaccinated civil servants access to their Offices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UU1S61EcN0

Misplaced priorities, for how long can they sustain this his useless policy.
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Damn, monumental arrogance in illiteracy.

Dude, you expect a vaccine for malaria and HIV?
Why can’t you just educate yourself cheesy
I like when scientifically illiterate dudes make a joke of yourself in public grin
No atom of knowledge about what he’s talking about, just cheat beating sheer ignorance

Foolish, illiterate and ignorant in one package. grin
mumu who can't even comprehend. I asked you how many people you have forced to use condom or mosquito net
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

It is not your right to be willingly get infected (by a preventable diseases) and die. The same way it is not your right to commit suicide just because it is your life.
people take their lives everyday. As we talking now people are drinking sniper. 99% of the people who got covid will survive.
Why haven't you started arresting people who don't use condoms thereby risking contracting HIV?
You guys have no argument. Take your vaccine and ignore those who don't want to if you really know what you are even doing
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
mumu who can't even comprehend. I asked you how many people you have forced to use condom or mosquito net
Keep talking about things you don’t know about so you can show more of your ignorance instead of keeping quiet cheesy

See this one that cannot even name 4 organelles of a cell off-heart wants to talk about why we haven’t gotten malaria vaccines grin

All these illiterates eh
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Workch: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Walkee:
people take their lives everyday. As we talking now people are drinking sniper. 99% of the people who got covid will survive.
Why haven't you started arresting people who don't use condoms thereby risking contracting HIV?
You guys have no argument. Take your vaccine and ignore those who don't want to if you really know what you are even doing
Sane governments don’t take ignoramuses like you seriously.
They know the best thing to do and they enforce it irrespective of the fact that some of their citizens are hugely scientifically illiterate.

France, Italy and United States are doing That dude
Re: COVID-19: Edo State Denies Unvaccinated Civil Servants Access To Their Offices by Walkee: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Workch:
Sane governments don’t take ignoramuses like you seriously.
They know the best thing to do and they enforce it irrespective of the fact that some of their citizens are hugely scientifically illiterate.

France, Italy and United States are doing That dude
you are just a sheep grin bang your head against the wall all you want we will not take the vaccine and just like NIN and other nonsense it will be forgotten grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Bandits In Enugu, PDP Guber Aspirants Reply Ekweremadu / Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.