Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller (18975 Views)

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood Movies / Dis-quietness In Nollywood As Popular Actor Is Dead (PHOTOS) / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by saferoom: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Sufferingboy(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
grin

See big breasts....
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by safarigirl(f): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
femi4:
Every dick n harry want to be in Nollywood

She's going there as a producer, so, na she dey bring money for film. Nollywood always welcomes whoever is bringing money
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Olam09(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2021
I wan join the cast before, but na my work dey hinder me..
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Olam09(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
I wan join the previous casting crew she called before but na my work dey hinder me
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by BBBmall25: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2021
PLEASE MA, INCLUDE NKEM OWOH. I SO MUCH LIKE THAT MAN AND YOU_ THANKS!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by IbileIfe: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2021
This babe took me to a secluded room in Moremi Hall on the campus of the University of Lagos, hugged and kissed me.
She was in love with me first before she graduated and then later Alban Uzoma Nwapa, better known by his stage name Dr. Alban kissed her and then, my buddy Dan Forster, the famous African American OAP of blessed memory dated her whilst I was away. She later broke up with him.

Her own "Memoirs of Love" will be a great romantic drama.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by IbileIfe: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

She's going there as a producer, so, na she dey bring money for film. Nollywood always welcomes whoever is bringing money
She is already made and will make it more in Nollywood.
I see her producing originals for Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Panda7(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Beaniebarbie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:
grin ☹️

See big breasts....
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by marketmouth(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Aboks post=105900611]

who is this bastard[/quo
te]
WEREY
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
If progressive was a person. kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by femi4: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

Producer my foot, what experience does she have in production
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Sufferingboy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
[/s]

shocked grin

See as the breast make sense.Imo girls too get better big breast,especially the chubby ones.One of my chubby friend from Imo state,her breast ehhh and even the yansh fit make lefulefu run mad.. grin

Big breasts is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by nwajesus12(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Aboks:
This wan pussy no dey sweet again na
this wan no get brain again

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Aboks(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
nwajesus12:
this wan no get brain again
Werey
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by IbileIfe: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:

shocked grin

See as the breast make sense.Imo girls too get better big breast,especially the chubby ones.One of my chubby friend from Imo state,her breast ehhh and even the yansh fit make lefulefu run mad.. grin

Big breasts is sweet.
Every healthy man loves them.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Sufferingboy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=IbileIfe post=105904411][/quote]

Chubby Igbo girls is sweet. The dark one like this linda..................

The the yansh and breast dey make sense. The toto shape self go make Nnamdi Kanu lose control.....

Chubby girls for life....
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by WoundedLamb: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Babaken:
Make she take part in the movie too she not looking bad.
She's beautiful and probably good at story telling. Acting is a different thing entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by WoundedLamb: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's the fastest way to get men.

If it was a guy, you guys would be praying for his hustle and congratulating him. But since it's a lady, you must find a way to rubbish her endeavors. Even her entrepreneurial spirit couldn't save her from you sexists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
femi4:
Producer my foot, what experience does she have in production

She doesn't need experience, she needs money to produce. A producer is the one who sources funds for the movie, and assembles a team to work with.

Linda has been in the entertainment industry for almost two decades, you think she does not have enough numbers on her list to assemble a team for a movie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Salowise: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
But this linda looks more like kim
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

If it was a guy, you guys would be praying for his hustle and congratulating him. But since it's a lady, you must find a way to rubbish her endeavors. Even her entrepreneurial spirit couldn't save her from you sexists.

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Midas01:
She learned well from my Olosho mother na so why complaining.

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Midas01:
Ehya.. .my mama, keep crying.

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Lokojatoofar: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105906605][/quote]

Same stale childish my mama shii grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Lokojatoofar: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105906564][/quote]
Same same. Yawwwwn!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Same same. Yawwwwn!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by caandi: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
And you say she got her money through blogging? Hmm... movie industry will favour you ma’am
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Lokojatoofar: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105906932][/quote]

Haba, nothing about my mama this time? I am highly disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere / Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Queen Ashley Foundation Apologizes To Churchill's Family Over Nanny Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.