Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller (18950 Views)

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood Movies / Dis-quietness In Nollywood As Popular Actor Is Dead (PHOTOS) / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Leadpress(m): 2:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Linda Ikeji officially ventures into the Nigerian movie industry as an Executive Producer, Producer, and Storyteller

Linda Ifeoma Ikeji, CEO of Linda Ikeji Media (LIM), is officially going into the Nigerian movie industry.

After years of thinking up original ideas and creating content for Linda Ikeji TV, Linda will be taking her imaginative storytelling skills to the movie industry.

She will be working as an Executive Producer, Producer, and Storyteller to create films, series, and reality shows that will be enjoyed by viewers in Nigeria and all over the world. Her first movie is already underway ...

Linda Ikeji officially ventures into the Nigerian movie industry as an Executive Producer, Producer, and Storyteller

Speaking on taking such a bold step, Linda Ikeji said: "You probably don't know this about me, but I'm a creative thinker and imaginative storyteller. I have so many story ideas in my head and I can't wait to be bringing them to life one after the other in films, series, and reality shows.

"Watch out for my next chapter! You will be proud."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/linda-ikeji-officially-ventures-into-the-nigerian-movie-industry-as-an-executive-producer-producer-and-storyteller-2.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Babaken(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Make she take part in the movie too she not looking bad.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by janedonez(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice one babe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by ATMC(f): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Her wins are louder.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Iamagoodgirll: 5:03am On Sep 17, 2021
That's a smart move

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by thesicilian: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Progress is what we all pray for.

22 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by femi4: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Every dick n harry want to be in Nollywood

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2021
This one too dey find Politicians, before you say she's made, remember she was driving for 3 hours to go and beg for prick like one KING.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by pepperdemzombie: 6:09am On Sep 17, 2021
femi4:
Every dick n harry want to be in Nollywood
That's the fastest way to get men.

12 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Okay ooo, we are waiting........
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by suffering: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Na she know. She has the money so can invest in any form she feels.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Onyi22(f): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Good girl

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Aboks(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2021
This wan pussy no dey sweet again na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nollywood movies no dey thrill me again lipsrsealed. Even as at back then self,na only their comedies I dey like to watch because of the likes of Mr. Ibu,Sam loco, charles inojie,and the others...

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
The hustle is eternally real. Fine girl.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by StayMotivated: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice move by Linda, I wish her the best in the movie industry. Instablog don take over the blog market, Linda Ikeja blog is no longer hitting the airwaves like it did in the past.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by saphiere(f): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Women are winning.... Men are ......

Congrats ma.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Our former feminism president in Nigeria

All thanks to preaq that restore back her memory and humbled her after tasting it.

All what preaq can't do doesn't exist

Saphiere is also feeling it that is why she is praying for husband yesterday and asking good Nairalanders who will take her out?

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Midas01: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Pained and frustrated Nairaland "meninists" incoming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Midas01: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Like your mama own abi?
Aboks:
This wan pussy no dey sweet again na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by olola4(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
c cc
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Neddstark: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Everyone has story ideas. But how good are you a story teller?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by maureensylvia(f): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Cool

She go use people's gist to create content /story telling

E go sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Midas01: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Ehya.. .keep crying.
pepperdemzombie:

That's the fastest way to get men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Midas01: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2021
She learned well from your mother na so why complaining.
pepperdemzombie:
This one too dey find Politicians, before you say she's made, remember she was driving for 3 hours to go and beg for prick like one KING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by ModeEbo(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2021
Hmm destiny etiko dey Bleep d whole politicians now it's ya turn
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by slowice(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Nollywood needs fresh air and big money abeg..... Aunty Linda fits perfectly well into this position. She has done well in the media industry so I believe she ll do great in nollywood.

She is got money too. We need new ideas in nollywood

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Aboks(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mama own abi?
who is this bastard
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by akanbiaa(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice
Drop your comments on this interesting positive life changing nairaland post
https://www.nairaland.com/6757833/understanding-envious-people
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by BigSarah(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Lol...she too wants to launder money like MO abudu and kemi adetiba

grin all the best tho!
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by anambraamaka: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies / Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video) / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.