Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller (18974 Views)

Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood Movies / Dis-quietness In Nollywood As Popular Actor Is Dead (PHOTOS) / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by FashionCookie(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Midas01:
Pained and frustrated Nairaland "meninists" incoming.
I swear...it's evident already.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Ugandatales: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
IbileIfe:
This babe took me to a secluded room in Moremi Hall on the campus of the University of Lagos, hugged and kissed me.
She was in love with me first before she graduated and then later Alban Uzoma Nwapa, better known by his stage name Dr. Alban kissed her and then, my buddy Dan Forster, the famous African American OAP of blessed memory dated her whilst I was away. She later broke up with him.

Her own "Memoirs of Love" will be a great romantic drama.

Let's connect...I would love to turn this into a novel.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by NONY04: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by IbileIfe: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ugandatales:

Let's connect...I would love to turn this into a novel.
She will not like it.
We are talking of a personal relationship from 1997-2012.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by Ugandatales: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
IbileIfe:

She will not like it.
We are talking of a personal relationship from 1997-2012.

I'm not going to say it is a story about Linda. I just feel her love story would make a great novel...I'm obviously not going to write it verbatim as you tell me...I will change a lot of it.

Wait...did I read correctly? You said you had a personal relationship with her from 1997 to 2012? 2012 is not so long ago. I thought you said she dated Dan Foster after you...I know she dated Dan some time in the mid to late 2000s.
Re: Linda Ikeji Enters Nollywood As An Executive Producer, Producer, And Storyteller by nairamaniac: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2021
StayMotivated:
Nice move by Linda, I wish her the best in the movie industry. Instablog don take over the blog market, Linda Ikeja blog is no longer hitting the airwaves like it did in the past.
Even before instablog, the Linda ikeji blog was flopping rapidly.

I just cudnt stand opening the pages.
Was just too heavy on data&speed.

Ads were all she cared about and sustained the blog for all those successful years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication / Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere / Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.