Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Online Masters Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Masters Programme (1391 Views)

University Of Ibadan Masters Programme / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Masters Programme by abswale(m): 2:42am On May 26, 2011
Pls does any know anything about where one can do an online Masters Programmes? I have heard of online degree but haven't heard of Masters. Thank you!
Re: Online Masters Programme by KEECL: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
@abswale,

We have a suitable package for you.

Please visit: www.knowledgedge.com/contact

Regards,

The KNOWLEDGE EDGE Team
Re: Online Masters Programme by adros84(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2011
abswale:

Pls does any know anything about where one can do an online Masters Programmes? I have heard of online degree but haven't heard of Masters. Thank you!
Friend, if you are good enough to do an online Masters Degree, you should be knowledgeable enough to know how to go about it. Goggle it for God's sake. Most information that we need are there for free on the internet. It is our laziness that makes us pay for such information. Just type Online Masters Degree in your search engine and you will be surprised the amount of information you will come up with. Best of Luck!
Re: Online Masters Programme by abswale(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Thank you two for the info. I appreciate you. I will still go google it out, I also need people that are already doing it, that's why am asking. Thank you once again.
Re: Online Masters Programme by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
adros84:

Friend, if you are good enough to do an online Masters Degree, you should be knowledgeable enough to know how to go about it. Goggle it for God's sake. Most information that we need are there for free on the internet. It is our laziness that makes us pay for such information. Just type Online Masters Degree in your search engine and you will be surprised the amount of information you will come up with. Best of Luck!

Sometimes the person that raised the question is the same person that provides the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Shut Gate Against Teachers / Absu Supplementary Form And Second Aptitude Test Form Available / The Polytechnic Ibadan, Continuing Education Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.