Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence (11975 Views)

Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu / Abia By-Election: Ikpeazu Sacked Ebisike Over Corruption, Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
This government is so out of control. It is so bloated and infested with fraud, deceit, corruption, ineptitude, outrageous incompetence and abuse of power. Beware this abuse of power both by those we disagree with, as well as those we may agree with. SDM

Dino Melaye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Xscape1993(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Everybody knows this SDM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by fergie001: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Will you visit Baba?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK said more than this then but, we know as e dey be today. So,

I won't be surprised if SDM decamps to APC next week Tuesday because, Nigeria's politicians gat no honor in them.

Very Anyhow People.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by wwwihy: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
FFK said more than this then but, we know as e dey be today. So,

I won't be surprised if SDM decamps to APC next week Tuesday because, Nigeria politicians gat no honor in them.

Very Anyhow People.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Maxymilliano(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Dino and FFK are two sides of same coin ...

He will equally eats his words someday

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by spinna: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
hmm
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by NaijaCuzin: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Hope he is not typing from Nigeria
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by wwwihy: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
This guy is calling the attention of APC, Yaya Bello and the President....Dino is indirectly saying, please am here , come and take me to APC.

Borrowing from the word of Rep that decamp to APC yesterday.." I want to be back home"

33 Likes

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
cheesy. Look who is talking grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by 111sunshine: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
K
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Kettle calling pot Black....Even FFK did worst than what Dino Melaye is doing now....But at the end, wetin happen, chebi he went back to dine and wine with the same people whom he has been criticising..

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Ebije1(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Y
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Winters23: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
When FFK was hustling and sacrificing his honor to put food on his table Dino was busy jumping police van and showing off...

Now that it finally paid off for FF fvcking k Dino wants to begin hustling....

Maybe in few months the brokers will give him a call to Abuja to take pix with Mr lifeless grin

Money must be made grin

7 Likes

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Dee60: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
What else have you got to say?

You guys have no sympathy - after your most loyal brother suddenly becomes a praise-singer for PMB.

Shior!

Just answer this question - Are you also decamping? Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
He will soon join Apc and sing another song
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by dynicks(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK don highlight new level show these people on how to gain favour and acquire new grounds...

Lol...I see this has become the new scope to take migrate enter moving train
.....Be like say I go begin throw jabs at dangote....You never can tell....sometime in future he could appoint me as one of his members board of trustees...

FFK THE NEW GURU!...abeg I dey class...make I dey jot the various steps down...

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Mossadd: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Hope you won't tell us one day that you were not referring to this Bukhari when the Holy spirit tell you to decamp to apchit
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by RapistOnBail: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021

Make I leave politics for the unfortunate old cargos we call Elders in the society.

Abeg,

Who get format I go use for my white client.

The woman no get joy this season o.

She Dey demand video call and I no fit show her my ugly black face.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by Ganvic: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Politicians have no honour dwelling in them
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Dino Melaye is not different from people like Fani Kayode. They are all thieves
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by duro4chang(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Shikena!!
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by CondemnBattery(f): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
cool
I won't be surprised if you decamp like FFK.
Shameless polithiefians

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by driand(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
grin
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by SecretReporter(f): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Stupid buhari

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by abu12: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
ehehehehe Dino want to continued from where FFK atop
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by xpressionx(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
lol
Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Buhari this and that, everybody don tire for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence by emmabest2000(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Bia nwokem, you don start to wide open your kaikai smelling mouth again

When dem go rush your home and bundle your ass to court .... don't ever think that fainting will help you again this time grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: PDP Must Conduct Fresh Convention If North Picks 2023 Ticket / APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.