Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (25556 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Image123(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Ciscogod:

Not just today , I’ve listened to him over and over . He can actually hold conversation and he’s vast . What else do you want ?

He's been a FG spokesman/spokesperson meaning that he can speak and play with words. Having a big mouth is what he uses to fool so many girls/women. This is not competence or soundness. It's just a lot of talk with no action or real sense. That's why he says a lot of crazy stuff about religion, tribes and politics. He just dribbles.

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Poleski: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
After his attacks on APC, It's shocking to know he defected to the same APC! I guess I was naive to think a particular politician won't do what Nigerian policians normally do - defection.

A typical Nigerian politician always defects to the RULING Party for these two main reasons; Money and Power!

I'm not affiliated to any Party because I deem all political Parties in Nigeria corrupt, especially, APC and PDP!

1 Like

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by AlphaCEO: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD7E0xGe6s

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV asked FFK if his defection to APC was Finance-related.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT6YfaNgn0Z/?utm_medium=copy_link
Savage use of English... grin
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by TuFab(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

grin grin grin
You've just slammed me. Lol Mehn! That FFK is like a slippery fish one can't tame. grin

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education / El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.