Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu (1431 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by ERockson: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
With this amount of noise about FFK defection to the ruling party, I have no doubt FFK is the most influential man in the Southern Nigeria though I doubt he can successfully win his ward or local government for his party.

It was even alleged FFK influenced both Igboho and Kanu, the most radical men both from SW and SE. FFK, the Judas of Oduduwa according to Sheik Gumi.
Governors, Ministers have defected in the past but the noise is not up to this. Why?

Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by ERockson: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please let Judas of Oduduwa be

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by Seakay(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
He's only popular on papers. I fit see am for road pass.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by ERockson: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
The press has given him unnecessary audience and I think he has successfully used both religion and tribe as a political weapons more than anybody in the South like the northern politicians
Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol... Sense is a gift but using it is a blessing.. wahala for who dey read this junks
Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why does buhari not put his facemask on his ears ? Abi IPOB been dey correct all this while ?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by ERockson: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
2023 will be interesting. APC signed new striker
Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by Terrier99: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
ERockson:
With this amount of noise about FFK defection to the ruling party, I have no doubt FFK is the most influential man in the Southern Nigeria though I doubt he can successfully win his ward or local government for his party.

It was even alleged FFK influenced both Igboho and Kanu, the most radical men both from SW and SE. FFK, the Judas of Oduduwa according to Sheik Gumi.
Governors, Ministers have defected in the past but the noise is not up to this. Why?

It seems you are either a teenager or an apprentice to a newspaper vendor.
FFK is politically worthless. Go and ask Demola Adeleke to tell you how far.
Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Popular my foot.....Dare the guy to contest governorship election in his state.
Re: Behold The Most Popular And Influential Politician In D South Apart From Tinubu by SweetiliciousD: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2021
He has his payday already.

(1) (Reply)

ABIA: Ohafia Women Stage Protest, Asks Nigerian Army To Vacate / Dino Melaye Identifies Churches That Were Converted To Mosques In Turkey: Video / Is Amaechi Really A Threat To SW Ambition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.