Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (41927 Views)

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do you know we have Russian spy on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by jimmynauty: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
No
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by greggng: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
One strange thing about USA is that you can never hear about what they are developing but the got to know about others technology ....You may take them for granted at your own risk ...empty can makes the loudest noise. However let them allow me to grow old and die b4 the stand their muscle flexing ...I know they will use Africa as test run

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Befii: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Russia d baddest. D arms race is real. This is d retaliation to AUKUS military deal.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Zhanmek5000(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Another one !

I can buy your gift cards and funds at sweet rate
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
That's not impressive. we have that in NIgeria.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by CXLVII: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to Deceive or Console ourselves, Everyone knows Planet Earth is in Perilous abnormal Apocalyptic times.

Ladies and Gentlemen, There is no more time.

The Jet is being Fueled and Prepped right now.
The Pilot ( JESUS CHRIST) is Inspecting the Plane. Departure time is Extremely close.
There will be no Delays/Flight Cancellation due to Weather or any Disaster.
My Ticket has been bought and Paid with the Blood of JESUS Christ.
I am on the Runway to Board.

If you are Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ, See you in the air.
If you have no relationship with JESUS, or you are Decieving yourself claiming to be in Christ, Stop whatever you doing right now and Surrender Genuiely to JESUS. You need to be FAST about it cos there is no more time.

Sir, you are the most foolish human I have met on Earth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Its sad to say, but Russia is the next world power... God has turned His back on America.
Don't be deceived by all this charade. You think US that does not announce theirs are fools? The less information your enemy have about you the better. The real tests of US weaponry takes place deep in the Arizona desert which are kept classified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by whirlout: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
olugabbie:

It will be difficult for Russia to become world power. It has a very weak economy. To become a world power, you need a very strong military and economy. Although Russian military technology can rival the US. But it lacks the fund to produce most of its state of the art military equipments in large numbers. Military equipment like T- 14 Armata, Yasen M class Submarine, K-52 Alligator Attack Helicopter e.t.c, these are top notch weapons. Russia is a military power house, but its economy is not as big as the US. The two countries that can take the crown from the US are China & may be India. China has a very strong economy that will surpass US economy in future. Although China is not yet a military power house. But it has a very strong military and it will catch up with US & Russia in future. India too has a lots of potentials. It is among the 6 countries that have Nuclear-powered ballistic missiles submarine. It also has a very strong economy. All they need to do is to be hardworking like the Chinese and boom they will find thier way to the top.

Your head is very, very correct. I made these same exact points to one dullard up here arguing with me that Russia has surpassed US as World power. I mentioned Russia engages in a lot of noise making and prototype flaunting but lack the robust economy to mass produce but China rather is the emerging threat. US for all its current woes still remains the gold standard and its ability to galvanize or if you want to call it manipulate the key players of the world to follow is still unrivaled. World power is not just military might, it is also economic might and how you can use both to counter emerging threats or rivals.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by 99guru(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]No Matter how we try to Deceive or Console ourselves, Everyone knows Planet Earth is in Perilous abnormal Apocalyptic times.

The Pilot ( JESUS CHRIST) is Inspecting the Plane. Departure time is Extremely close.

If you have no relationship with JESUS, or you are Decieving yourself claiming to be in Christ, Stop whatever you doing right now and Surrender Genuiely to JESUS. You need to be FAST about it cos there is no more time.[s][/s]

Shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by sokera: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
If the aim is to kill a human being them am not impressed. The world don't need weapon, it need peace.
The struggle for resources has made man mad.
building weapon is the reason their is peace … imagine North Korea no get weapon USA for don level them … weapon is very important, it does not mean you wanna kill but it’s means if you kill my people I will revenge instantly… weapon is defense strategy

8 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Okk.
Meanwhile RUSSIANS are suffering.
Their women migrate to the US to give birth.
Yet you are busy building lethal weapons and naming them after the devil.

WELFARE is number one, and never second to anything. IF your citizens still suffer neglect, then what's the essence of missile launch
Stop spewing what you do not know, they do so not because they are suffering, but because of dual citizenship. Chinese do these more than any country, by the way , hip the fact that the economy of Russia is as big as that of Canada and Italy and they (Russia) are one of the world’s largest economy.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by BrainSanitizer: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
seunny4lif:
Make Nigeria government launch just her own abi na only to bully civilians our military of defence know cheesy
Nigeria that is struggling to launch e-naira abi which of the Nigeria are you talking about?
Common weather satellite we can not launch. Na birds dey knock our satellites come down.
Is it missile we will now launch?

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by 147ekinmogun(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

Russia a world power?

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Russia that can't even cater for it citizen or spend on infrastructures. A country that common Germany is almost 3 times it's economy.

Same Russians that they are averagely hungry people.Thanks for the little lecture you just gave that man.

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by REALretep(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cheiiiii
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by timesup234: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

Russia a world power?

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Russia that can't even cater for it citizen or spend on infrastructures. A country that common Germany is almost 3 times it's economy.

Same Russians that they are averagely hungry people.

There are more hungry and frustrated people in America than the whole world combined. America is the capital of hunger and poverty but because you are a top class stupid donkey the real data continues to elude you. What a great way to die a dumb dung braindead idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Talknochip(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
cry All this for show of power ?!

its a shame and evil for Nations to be spending huge amount of money to build weapons while it people go hungry and die of preventable deaths

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Mpanyi: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
seunny4lif:

I swear
Russia needs to sign agreement with North Korea to help her build those nukes

North Korea kwa? Badasses for arms in the world is US and Russia. China will get to that level soon. North Korea does not even reach up to Paki or India.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by BrainSanitizer: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wahalla for USA sha.
First it was China. Now Russia. North Korea own still dey there oo.
Na so oo!
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Opexzy: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Its sad to say, but Russia is the next world power... God has turned His back on America.

For your mind, missiles and war machines are what makes a world power... You people will not stop amazing me...
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by CXLVII: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
timesup234:
There are more hungry and frustrated people in America than the whole world combined. America is the capital of hunger and poverty but because you are a top class stupid donkey the real data continues to elude you. What a great way to die a dumb dung braindead idiot

Gibberish!

Long composition without no iota of sense.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by CXLVII: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Opexzy:

For your mind, missiles and war machines are what makes a world power... You people will not stop amazing me...

Dont mind the drug addicts. They only see Russia on TV
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Hyphy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Top secret indeed
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
All this dance of surugede
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to Deceive or Console ourselves, Everyone knows Planet Earth is in Perilous abnormal Apocalyptic times.

If you have no relationship with JESUS, or you are Decieving yourself claiming to be in Christ, Stop whatever you doing right now and Surrender Genuiely to JESUS. You need to be FAST about it cos there is no more time.
my dear prophet of doom can't you for once see beyond religious rhetoric and analyse things as they supposed to be without imputing religious wolfcrying,what America ,Russia and China is doing is the most effective way of ensuring peace by showing each other the futility of war and total destruction,it is called MAD(mutual assured destruction)all these countries know that they cannot destroy anyone of them without destroying themselves in the process,

3 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by CXLVII: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
ademola721gmai:

Stop spewing what you do not know, they do so not because they are suffering, but because of dual citizenship. Chinese do these more than any country, by the way , hip the fact that the economy of Russia is as big as that of Canada and Italy and they (Russia) are one of the world’s largest economy.

grin grin grin grin

Is that your fact?

Meaning economy of Texas is bigger than that of Russia

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Missy89(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Another Soviet junk
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by mach7(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Another idiotic news article masquerading as a sensational headline grabber from The Sun UK.

I wonder who is mad, between Vlad and Boris.

I think its Boris.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Flytime: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
olugabbie:

It will be difficult for Russia to become world power. It has a very weak economy. To become a world power, you need a very strong military and economy. Although Russian military technology can rival the US. But it lacks the fund to produce most of its state of the art military equipments in large numbers. Military equipment like T- 14 Armata, Yasen M class Submarine, K-52 Alligator Attack Helicopter e.t.c, these are top notch weapons. Russia is a military power house, but its economy is not as big as the US. The two countries that can take the crown from the US are China & may be India. China has a very strong economy that will surpass US economy in future. Although China is not yet a military power house. But it has a very strong military and it will catch up with US & Russia in future. India too has a lots of potentials. It is among the 6 countries that have Nuclear-powered ballistic missiles submarine. It also has a very strong economy. All they need to do is to be hardworking like the Chinese and boom they will find thier way to the top.
I doubt India ever becoming world power,they have to much problems
The conditions of living,India isn’t developed and I don’t think an undeveloped country can ever be world power

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Maliqcious: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Russians are good.. But we forgot that if was their harsh terrain that gave them upper hand against the Germans in ww2. I russians are more brutal than intelligent interms of warfare but the America got the Latter which is the paramount.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by whirlout: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
StayMotivated:
America is gone. Russia will defeat America if a war breaks out between both nation.

War between two nations of equal footing is not all about military ware. Attrition sets in and the one with the sustained economy and financial might is the one that will last. America has the leg up on Russia in that department. Don't be fooled by all the shiny weapon Russia flashes every few months or so. America is not just sitting on its ass doing nothing, they are just not noise making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:
.... And you're assistant God to know that abi.... No be who show muscle pass na im dey win fight..... Ask Goliath what David did to him if you think I'm lying..... The Americans will ONLY show the world what they want them to see...... Make the war start, na then you go know who get the most powers.... Fear nations who are quiet when others are showing strength and muscles.... E get why

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.