Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,506 members, 7,857,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) (41960 Views)

Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Mangekyo: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
All these western media's and their propaganda. So the Russians, just because they're upgrading and creating new weapons are suddenly a threat to world peace? Meanwhile, whenever the USA upgrade theirs, they get praised. Is the, bias here not to much?
What I love about the Russian is, they won't give a f**k about you and your existence, they'll keep doing what they're doing and if you don't like it, it's either you go to war with them and meet your inevitable defeat or go kill yourself. The fact here is the Russians have left the Americans with so much catching up to do.
At this point it would be stupid for anyone out there to say USA are still miles stronger than every other country, at this point.
The Russians have caught up and even surpassed the US militarily, but not economically. And that is why they're allies with chinese who are very strong economically

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by crafteck(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to Deceive or Console ourselves, Everyone knows Planet Earth is in Perilous abnormal Apocalyptic times.

Ladies and Gentlemen, There is no more time.

The Jet is being Fueled and Prepped right now.
The Pilot ( JESUS CHRIST) is Inspecting the Plane. Departure time is Extremely close.
There will be no Delays/Flight Cancellation due to Weather or any Disaster.
My Ticket has been bought and Paid with the Blood of JESUS Christ.
I am on the Runway to Board.

If you are Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ, See you in the air.
If you have no relationship with JESUS, or you are Decieving yourself claiming to be in Christ, Stop whatever you doing right now and Surrender Genuiely to JESUS. You need to be FAST about it cos there is no more time.

Shut up, abeg, stop being ignorant every time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to Deceive or Console ourselves, Everyone knows Planet Earth is in Perilous abnormal Apocalyptic times.

Ladies and Gentlemen, There is no more time.

The Jet is being Fueled and Prepped right now.
The Pilot ( JESUS CHRIST) is Inspecting the Plane. Departure time is Extremely close.
There will be no Delays/Flight Cancellation due to Weather or any Disaster.
My Ticket has been bought and Paid with the Blood of JESUS Christ.
I am on the Runway to Board.

If you are Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ, See you in the air.
If you have no relationship with JESUS, or you are Decieving yourself claiming to be in Christ, Stop whatever you doing right now and Surrender Genuiely to JESUS. You need to be FAST about it cos there is no more time.
[/s]

TRASH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
.... No be who show muscle get power pass..... All these show of missiles and weapons and Bombs won't deter USA.... I may not be a security expert but all these shows and drama being put up by China and Russia is to make attempts to intimidate them I don't pray for war but before this one missile reach space, the damage has been done on the Kremlin and Beijing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XH1770VlNM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16165722/russia-unleashes-top-secret-satellite-killer-missile/amp/
If we are reading about it right now, how then is it "top secret"?

By d way, what exactly is Russia contributing to this world apart from missiles?
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Bmaster(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blackfire:
How much, the FG will like to buy it to speak to sone people in the language they understand

North2023
whilst you planning on getting one,
Remember Amadioha is readily built.
No time to check time
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by walozanga(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
After the whole show of force gragra Corona virus vcked u guys all up.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by ume1000: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Its sad to say, but Russia is the next world power... God has turned His back on America.
liberalism is gradually destroying USA
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
rottennaija:
If China or Russia signs a nuclear deal with another country or produces new weapons, its a threat to world peace. If the US builds a new weapon system or upgrade it's nuclear weapons or signs pace to sell nuclear weapons to another country, it is not a threat to world peace.

Lols, that's the way world politics works, but truthfully speaking weapons of mass destruction is safer in USA or CANADA or UK than any other country I could think off.

My reason being that in a democratic setup like USA, powers of the president can appropriately be checked as regards the use of these weapons, but in authoritarian regimes like Russia and China, who would soon become the next world powers, you'll see a lot of show of force in the coming years as USA fades out and get into war with some of these hostile countries.

A classic example was in the development of the Atomic bomb, then USA didn't flex so much, until it became very necessary that they had to use it in Japan, even after writing the emperor that if the attrition against China and other countries around the region doesn't stop and the loss of the lives of us soldiers they'll unleash a kind of destruction never seen, the emperor took it for a joke until the two bombs were released and they called on a cease fire, even at that USA committed to making sure Japan heals quickly and become a good economic hub. Which is very evident today, I doubt if these two countries would do same when they come on stage, the worst part is that African leaders are not in anyway preparing ahead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by ume1000: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
generalwo:
.... No be who show muscle get power pass..... All these show of missiles and weapons and Bombs won't deter USA.... I may not be a security expert but all these shows and drama being put up by China and Russia is to make attempts to intimidate them I don't pray for war but before this one missile reach space, the damage has been done on the Kremlin and Beijing
USA are busing trying to grant equity

Tyranny of the weak is gradually destroying USA
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Omeizadean(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Now that's the country I always identify as. Am a Russian by heart. And that's a great achievement for us.

I heard some of u saying we Russian don't have strong economy but we are not borrowing from you bloody americans.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Corporate2020: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
seunny4lif:

I swear
Russia needs to sign agreement with North Korea to help her build those nukes

Do you want to give the US government hypertension?
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Ajixegun: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
And they will pointing accusing fingers at Africa when they want to say anything about global warming.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ok

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by redcliff: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
If the aim is to kill a human being them am not impressed. The world don't need weapon, it need peace.
The struggle for resources has made man mad.

there would never be peace in the world because there is more than 1 will in the world. in Eternity past when there was peace was when there was just one will in the universe which is the will of God. That would change after the rapture and destruction of heaven and earth
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
greggng:
One strange thing about USA is that you can never hear about what they are developing but the got to know about others technology ....You may take them for granted at your own risk ...empty can makes the loudest noise. However let them allow me to grow old and die b4 the stand their muscle flexing ...I know they will use Africa as test run
You can know which technologies USA is developing if you know the right sources. DARPA's instagram account even shows the US's latest armaments and I'm sure countries will have their ways of getting more details

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by whirlout: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
ume1000:
liberalism is gradually destroying USA

Wrong. Liberalism now is just stabilizing the damning effect of the recent uptick in conservatism. Soon enough the flip side will happen again. It is a cycle and that's part of the checks and balances that ensures USA is not running a tyranny or slowpoke government over a sustained period unlike those countries who only knows a one way street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Its sad to say, but Russia is the next world power... God has turned His back on America.
Says by who?
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Aurelius1:
Don't be deceived by all this charade. You think US that does not announce theirs are fools? The less information your enemy have about you the better. The real tests of US weaponry takes place deep in the Arizona desert which are kept classified.
There's a reason countries stockpile nuclear missiles and allow other countries to know the number (or approximate number) or nuclear missiles they have. It's called a deterrent. Nobody will attack you if they know you're well armed. The US also showcase their weapons, you only need t know where to look. Check out DARPA on instagram
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by sulasa07(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
olugabbie:

It will be difficult for Russia to become world power. It has a very weak economy. To become a world power, you need a very strong military and economy. Although Russian military technology can rival the US. But it lacks the fund to produce most of its state of the art military equipments in large numbers. Military equipment like T- 14 Armata, Yasen M class Submarine, K-52 Alligator Attack Helicopter e.t.c, these are top notch weapons. Russia is a military power house, but its economy is not as big as the US. The two countries that can take the crown from the US are China & may be India. China has a very strong economy that will surpass US economy in future. Although China is not yet a military power house. But it has a very strong military and it will catch up with US & Russia in future. India too has a lots of potentials. It is among the 6 countries that have Nuclear-powered ballistic missiles submarine. It also has a very strong economy. All they need to do is to be hardworking like the Chinese and boom they will find thier way to the top.
WTF would you mention India?
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:

They were before ... read about the great USSR
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by sulasa07(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

Russia a world power?

Do you smoke Marijuana?

Russia that can't even cater for it citizen or spend on infrastructures. A country that common Germany is almost 3 times it's economy.

Same Russians that they are averagely hungry people.

Don't worry, keep on believing the Western Media, just let Russia and China fire their weapons and you will see the true Mememe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Mangekyo: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
whirlout:

Your head is very, very correct. I made these same exact points to one dullard up here arguing with me that Russia has surpassed US as World power. I mentioned Russia engages in a lot of noise making and prototype flaunting but lack the robust economy to mass produce but China rather is the emerging threat. US for all its current woes still remains the gold standard and its ability to galvanize or if you want to call it manipulate the key players of the world to follow is still unrivaled. World power is not just military might, it is also economic might and how you can use both to counter emerging threats or rivals.

It is not the dream of Russia to become world power. That dream is for China. What the Russians want is just to protect their land and citizen, you never hear them threatening to attack Europe or to conquer the world.
If you haven't noticed, all the weapons the Russians are creating now are for their defences. They have no reason to go to war with anyone, it's just the western media that make it look like they are threatening the peace of the world.
Even during the world War 2, the soviet Russia signed a threaty, a non-aggression pact with the nazi German. They only wanted to be left alone despite being a very powerful organization. It is only the after the Germans broke the non aggression pact that they had with them when they attack Moscow that they finally decided to enter the war. They were even the one who ended up defeating the nazi Germans.

I still say to this very day. Any country including the USA who attacks Russia in their home soil would meet a miserable defeat. The chances of them winning wouldn't surpass 10%. The Russians are ruthless when it comes to defending their land.
Meanwhile, it is also true that they aren't that strong economically, and that is why they have formed an alliance with the Chinese who are.

Also, the USA may be strong economically but don't be deceived. Those guys are currently owing £11 trillion dollars of which they haven't repaid. The USA would suffer with repaying those loans the moment they get overtaken by Chinese.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
timesup234:
There are more hungry and frustrated people in America than the whole world combined. America is the capital of hunger and poverty but because you are a top class stupid donkey the real data continues to elude you. What a great way to die a dumb dung braindead idiot
Angry and hungry bloody Muslim. Am not surprised at all about this your shit, BC all Muslims hate America BC America is killing all their terrorist
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by showafrica(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
LionTiger:
You guys had all the technology, yet corona virus beated heii outa ye all.
Be preparing your missions for self destruction.

Dont mind them, even igbo man can use Acha ere ( leg cancer) to finish them.

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
whirlout:

War between two nations of equal footing is not all about military ware. Attrition sets in and the one with the sustained economy and financial might is the one that will last. America has the leg up on Russia in that department. Don't be fooled by all the shiny weapon Russia flashes every few months or so. America is not just sitting on its ass doing nothing, they are just not noise making.
US of A has never won any war of attrition. Check out how they had their asses handed to them by the Vietnamese and their recent embarrassing outing in Afghanistan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by ExtraVioment: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
They are showing it because US has exposed the flaws. It is still active and can do damage, but there's remedy for it. Laser defence. These people, the whole world is their playground.

I heard that the US, Israel, China, russia, and others, I heard when their satellites are decapitated, they can launch mini drones that can just as be effective, but limited in scale of action based on height. These people eh, correct people finish.

Nna eh, igbos how far? Nigeria dey drag feet to enter series A league, our kind league.

The US should try and give us offensive, just in case those Arabs are whispering their skills to our northern siblings. Don't worry about defence for now. Just give some javelin like offense. You understand. Something wey fit cover the whole West Africa. Because we know say Niger go put mouth and presence for any kasala.
Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Soon a missile capable of destroying every country in the world except the manufacturing country will be produced. Then you will know that Armageddon has started.angry

1 Like

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by marvin906(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

It is not the dream of Russia to become world power. That dream is for China. What the Russians want is just to protect their land and citizen, you never hear them threatening to attack Europe or to conquer the world.
If you haven't noticed, all the weapons the Russians are creating now are for their defences. They have no reason to go to war with anyone, it's just the western media that make it look like they are threatening the peace of the world.
Even during the world War 2, the soviet Russia signed a threaty, a non-aggression pact with the nazi German. They only wanted to be left alone despite being a very powerful organization. It is only the after the Germans broke the non aggression pact that they had with them when they attack Moscow that they finally decided to enter the war. They were even the one who ended up defeating the nazi Germans.

I still say to this very day. Any country including the USA who attacks Russia in their home soil would meet a miserable defeat. The chances of them winning wouldn't surpass 10%. The Russians are ruthless when it comes to defending their land.
Meanwhile, it is also true that they aren't that strong economically, and that is why they have formed an alliance with the Chinese who are.

Also, the USA may be strong economically but don't be deceived. Those guys are currently £11 trillion dollars of which they haven't repaid. The USA would suffer with repaying those loans the moment they get overtaken by Chinese.

I wish I can give you a standing ovation

4 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by pansophist(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
rottennaija:
If China or Russia signs a nuclear deal with another country or produces new weapons, its a threat to world peace. If the US builds a new weapon system or upgrade it's nuclear weapons or signs pace to sell nuclear weapons to another country, it is not a threat to world peace.

Eg like the new AUKUS deal. The hypocrisy of the west stinks

5 Likes

Re: Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video) by Godwin25king: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Afamsi:

America is the last world power.. And it's the weakest in history.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.