Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project (20592 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by majamajic(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Governor Sanwo olu the Almighty God will bless you, It always baffles me whenever I remember Ex Governor Ambode just decided to abandon this housing scheme.
To those of us who invest in Lagos State properties,Ambode was a thorn in our flesh,that man gaves us heartaches and high blood pressure with his madness of abandoning the completion of Government Housing Schemes.
Ex Governor Ambode was an accidental governor who showed only flashes of genius in governace. Lagos should never be ruled by such people.
Please Governor Sanwo olu remember the Housing Estate also in Egan,which is in Igando, Payment has been made in that Estate more than 6 years ago and the project was abandoned,leaving many people stranded. Please remember to complete the Estate,and let the allotees take possession.
God bless Nigeria

Igando estate , people don collect keys finish since last year
They have commissioned it too , last year or so by Sanwo Olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

You are a notorious pauper on this forum, Your father can never ever afford a flat there.

LOL.

Uncultured pig. Wished your father never wasted his spe.rm just because of you.

Cos you sound like a sissy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Topzee109:

So we should be sad about this

Your type are the problem we have in this country, never appreciate little effort

Did those using nuclear weapons
Start by condemning their little works

Instead of you to appreciate nd look forward to more, you started yarning nonsense

. Wait i want to. ask, what have you contributed to the development of this nation other than criticize nd condemn

That's the difference, even oyinbo they celebrate us pass ourselves

Tope u no get sense ooo.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

It is the entire Olatilewa family you're talking to, particularly your father.
Since you decided to behave like a fool, Ibadan is a small place. I will track you down and deal with you.

U can over to challenge if you dare.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Terrier99: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iseoluwani:

U can over to challenge if you dare.

You will see. Ronke will be begging for you but you will be dealt with.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

You will see.

Am waiting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

You will see. Ronke will be begging for you but you will be dealt with.

Stop acting as if you know me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Terrier99: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Stop acting as if you know me.

Look at this one. Just relax and await what's coming. Ronke will beg but I won't hear. You should have thought of her and your little daughter before being foolish. Idiots like you should be taught a lesson.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Look at this one. Just relax and await what's coming. Ronke will beg but I won't hear. You should have thought of her and your little daughter before being foolish. Idiots like you should be taught a lesson.

I have for a long time stopped replying idiots...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Iseoluwani: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Terrier99:

Be careful what you wished for..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Bluntemperor: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Femich18:

Never knew there is an housing estate in Egan or you mean the one close to the General Hospital?

How much are these housing Estates.?
We all benefitted during Jakande regime,so how much is for the Commoners?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
maxell:

But here is Warri (first picture) and Asaba (second picture) in delta state, they are full of brown roof.

Also, see the link below

Asaba, poorest state capital in Nigeria - Sheriff Mulade, CEO of CEPEJ

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/42353-Asaba-poorest-state-capital-in-Nigeria-Sheriff

Here's akure and ibadan everywhere brown

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
maxell:

But here is Warri (first picture) and Asaba (second picture) in delta state, they are full of brown roof.

Also, see the link below

Asaba, poorest state capital in Nigeria - Sheriff Mulade, CEO of CEPEJ

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/42353-Asaba-poorest-state-capital-in-Nigeria-Sheriff

Here's is pictures of asaba and warri, with serene environment and nice road network

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by cyndylove64(f): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Femich18:

Never knew there is an housing estate in Egan or you mean the one close to the General Hospital?
there is another at that agric road
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by maxell(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by maxell(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Here are pictures of Akure. It is not only Lagos that's developed in the SW.

Bottom line - Every where has its nice and not so nice parts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by maxell(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

It' is only Lagos state that's is developed in the whole southwest region, others are full of brown roof and dilapidated road, can u tell me one state in the whole Yoruba land that can be compared to delta state in terms of development[b][/b]?

Here are pictures of Agodi Gardens, Ibadan.

It is not only Lagos that is developed in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Validated: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow some people will say na them get Lagos State? Everybody go & develop were you reside or were your from, or both, don’t be claiming another person’s property based on my ethnicity. Eko Oni Baje.
I go buy 2 units, go and kpai if you no like am. Na money dey talk not ethnicity
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Validated: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Is that container terminal?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by maxell(f): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

It' is only Lagos state that's is developed in the whole southwest region, others are full of brown roof and dilapidated road, can u tell me one state in the whole Yoruba land that can be compared to delta state in terms of development[b][/b]?

Here are Pictures of Abeokuta. It is not only Lagos that's developed in the SW

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Topzee109: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Tope u no get sense ooo.
Iseoluwa, your brain dey leak ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project by Femich18(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
cyndylove64:
there is another at that agric road
Wow thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP, APC Reps’ Clash Over Alleged Stolen N30tn / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.