Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! (1774 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! by Antiscam1: 9:56am On May 26, 2011
2005-Acquired about 500 filling stations in Nigeria
2006-Acquired the biggest insurance company in west Africa,NICON insurance
2007-Acquired the biggest Re-insurance company in west Africa,called Nigeria Reinsurance corporation
2008-Acquired one of the best hotel in Nigeria,le meridien
2008-Acquired EAS airways and renamed it nicon airway
2009-Acquired HFP industries in V.I
2009-Acquire national mirror newspaper & sketch newspaper
2010-set up Nicon university in saotome
2010-Acquire virgin nigeria airways and rename it Air Nigeria
2011-Set up Energy bank in Ghana
2011-Acquire Newswatch comm ltd publishers of newswatch magazine
2011-Acquire Oceanic bank in Saotome
I'm sorry the list is endless,i ve actually lost counting of his acquisition madness!.

But what can you say about his business model of buying up ailing companies?

And his non stop yearly takeover or settin up a new company for six consecutive years?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! by SEFAGO(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2011
Where is he getting the money from though. I was reading one of his interviews and he was unable to state how he got all the money to fund such investments. He probably has a backer somewhere.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! by snowdrops(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2011
SEFAGO:

Where is he getting the money from though. I was reading one of his interviews and he was unable to state how he got all the money to fund such investments. He probably has a backer somewhere.

so true. one of the faceless theiving politicians. reminicence of mr ararume johnson used as a front by obj and peter odili to manage arik airline.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! by musiwa46: 1:22pm On May 26, 2011
jimoh ibrahim home town of igbotako has only two road. You can see that other Yorubas are suffering because we do not have our own government. So Jimoh Ibrahim money he use it to take care of him and his children. While go and ask others are suffering. While he is living GOOD. while majority are suffering because we do not have a government.

Jimoh Ibrahim is 1 man in 60 million. Is 1 man who majority. But the majority want to leave Nigeria. so because of one man. who cares about 1 man in 60,000,000.

That why I have said the united nation should take us on this. and allow for referendum , you see even the so call opposition , most of them were member of the ruling party, they just change party. to make it look like the opposition won.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Acquires Nigeria! by snowdrops(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2011
becomreich, why do you keep changing profiles?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fuel Subsidy? Do Things Really Add Up? / Nigeria Governors Forum Crisis: It Is All Politics / Verditc 2015: Does Tinubu Really Want Buhari As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.