Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? (1217 Views)

The New Yaba Face/ Look And Structure That Had Lagosians Groaning in Pain / How Lagosians Desecrate The Institution Of Marriage / Why Many Lagosians Haven't Settled Down On Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2021
I mean lagosians like Lagos indigenes, do we have any on Nairaland? I will like to ask some things, I’ve never met one before sha. Burst my bubbles guys
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by VTJN(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
I mean lagosians like Lagos indigenes, do we have any on Nairaland? I will like to ask some things, I’ve never met one before sha. Burst my bubbles guys
I'm a Lagosian. Do you have something better for me?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by yuping(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
Present
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Housing(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Here is one what is your question ❓
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
VTJN:
I'm a Lagosian. Do you have something better for me?

Lol nothing really, just wanna know wherein Lagos you are from like, are there people that are indigenes of ogba Agege Ikeja and so on, you where are you from?
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Housing:
Here is one what is your question ❓
where in lag are you from exactly
yuping:

Present
where in Lagos are you from
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by yuping(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
where in Lagos are you from
Thats personal.
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
yuping:

Thats personal.

Lol agreed personal, but it’s not confidential, do I want to go to your hometown to start looking for yoping from Nairaland lol! Abegi
Even Buhari we know say na daura dey born am, Jonathan na otuoke even joe Biden we know his home town but yuping from Nairaland say na it’s personal abegi I no fit laugh
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Housing(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
where in lag are you from exactly

Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Housing:

Ikorodu

Wow that’s great I’m nice to meet you!
Just curious like do people come from places like ogba Ikeja and so on

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Slizzords: 1:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Am from eti osa , na we get Lagos gangan grin grin
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Lucrativress(f): 2:00am On Sep 19, 2021
arthurwillia:

Yup
I've met with Nairalanders in several parts of Lagos,it will amaze you to know people using this great Site.
From pretty elderly,to pretty young,to people from different walks of life.

That's why I find it silly when people go ahead being vulgar on this site.

For those looking for partners on this Site, it'll amaze you to know some of them are way way above your league's.

We have the Elites here , also the masses and trust me some people you see on the T.V are Nairalanders, some inside the same Bus with you are Nairalanders.

One other truth is, this tribal hate isn't perceived offline,also most have respect for a woman.
Most of them have an humble aura around them, irrespective of their class, maybe the notion of "no hierarchy on Nairaland" gave that effect..

I won't mind marrying a Nairalander, cause Nairaland gives exposure to the mind.
I don't want to go on and on but I don't regret being a Nairalander one bit cause it has given me pricey jewels in people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Housing(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2021
arthurwillia:

Wow that’s great I’m nice to meet you!
Just curious like do people come from places like ogba Ikeja and so on

Yes, Ogba and Ikeja were some people's farms/village/Hamlets. Ogba is owned by Awori same as Ikeja, but Ikeja is not the name of that area before the British Colonial era. Ikeja is just an acronym for the administration of other parts of the State.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yup
I've met with Nairalanders in several parts of Lagos,it will amaze you to know people using this great Site.

For those looking for partners on this Site, it'll amaze you to know some of them are way way above your league's.

We have the Elites here , also the masses and trust me some people you see on the T.V are Nairalanders, some inside the same Bus with you are Nairalanders.

One other truth is, this tribal hate isn't perceived offline,also most have respect for a woman.
Most of them have an humble aura around them, irrespective of their class, maybe the notion of "no hierarchy on Nairaland" gave that effect..

I won't mind marrying a Nairalander, cause Nairaland gives exposure to the mind.
I don't want to go on and on but I don't regret being a Nairalander one bit cause it has given me pricey jewels in people.

Wow you said a lot! And you said the main things
It’s well
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Housing:

Yes, Ogba and Ikeja were some people's farms/village/Hamlets. For is owned by Awori same as Ikeja, but Ikeja is not the name of that area before the British Colonial era. Ikeja is just an acronym for the administration of other parts of the State.

Ok I understand better
Where in ikorodu are you from exactly? Like are there other hamlets inside the ikorodu or compound names
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by VlamesIffect(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Slizzords:
Am from eti osa , na we get Lagos gangan grin grin

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Emotionalbeing(f): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm a Lagosian...

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Emotionalbeing(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Yup

Nairaland has been a great platform and it's still one.. Just that so many underage and abnormal people have joined...
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Lucrativress(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Emotionalbeing:
Nairaland has been a great platform and it's still one.. Just that so many underage and abnormal people have joined...
Yes
Nairaland is just a depict of the people we have in our society, the stable and the unstable.
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Housing(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ok I understand better
Where in ikorodu are you from exactly? Like are there other hamlets inside the ikorodu or compound names

I am from a prominent family in Ikorodu, every indigenous family have Hamlet which are mostly now a municipality.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Housing:

I am from a prominent family in Ikorodu, every indigenous family have Hamlet which are mostly now a municipality.

Ohh that’s great, sory for my numerous questions jare, so name one hamlet in ikorodu that you know?
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Egein(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2021
What a stupid question.
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Is Lagos not a no man's land?
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by yuping(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol agreed personal, but it’s not confidential, do I want to go to your hometown to start looking for yoping from Nairaland lol! Abegi
Even Buhari we know say na daura dey born am, Jonathan na otuoke even joe Biden we know his home town but yuping from Nairaland say na it’s personal abegi I no fit laugh
Its a faceless forum giving much details about yourself will not make it faceless.
And if Buhari is here with us you won't no cus he won't identify himself cus its faceless.
But you can still ask without knowing my LGA
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2021
yuping:

Its a faceless forum giving much details about yourself will not make it faceless.
And if Buhari is here with us you won't no cus he won't identify himself cus its faceless.
But you can still ask without knowing my LGA
Ok cool

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Spherical77(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is Lagos not a no man's land?
Lol grin grin

It's owned by the Yorubas
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by Microwhy: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Just like Guam to United States and Gibraltar to UK, the north will surely come for lagos soonest.
Proximity doesn't determine who owns any land or Highland.
Re: Do We Have Any Lagosians Here On Nairaland? by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Microwhy:
Just like Guam to United States and Gibraltar to UK, the north will surely come for lagos soonest.
Proximity doesn't determine who owns any land or Highland.

Ok we’ve heard you, town crier.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Solution For This? (photos) / A Female Pastor Aka Powerful Woman Of God Just Married His Born Again Wife. / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.