Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,594 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers (19306 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by LegalWolf: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
edochie12:
We know who you are,you expect us to believe that it was ESN or IPOB that killed the priest,you need to come and interview the people on ground to know their feelings,we all know that it is a conspiracy.

Looool, but when it comes to my people (the Fulani), you don’t make this infantile excuse. Is this not FFKism/hypocrisy?
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Echoban: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:

They are making a fool of themselves.
After Imposing economic blockade on Ndigbo since the past 52 years, they think they can make us fight those that say otherwise with mere media is hilarious.
They don't know anything about Ndigbo

I taught Tinubu whom u guys hate is the one who refused to help igbos, oh so GEJ ur Lord and savior didn't even help at all..

Don't you think it's better u guys should stop hating Tinubu and start raining back insult on GEJ instead shocked

Confused set of people blaming people for his foolery .
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by gidgiddy: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Massacred in their thousands.....when was that? Even lie Mohammed na still a learner....you guys will just come online and be posting thrash.....if DSS invite you to provide an evidence to back your claim, una go dey shout ......

When the Biafran agitators were peacefully protesting, your security forces chose to shoot them dead

Those who make peaceful agitation impossibl, will make violent agitation inevitable- JFK

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Ushaj: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don't know the fuss about Ipob to non igbos

This group only does protest and declare sit at home

Those enforcing sit at home are unknown gunmen whom are not affiliated to Ipob

If the government haven't cracked unknown gunmen it is irresponsible to tag them Ipob when Ipob have not taken responsibility for the actions they committ

Mind you there are also cases of unknown gunmen in the north just like the ones that killed na'allah 2 sons

Stop promoting evil.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
By the Op analogy these people aren't Talibans since their aim is simply to enforce a sit at home for a goal after which they don't disturb the citizens

Talibans are actually the group that wants to control the entirety of people's life

The real Talibans should be hisbah that breaks into school hostels to detect if boys and girls are co-habiting

Talibans is hisbah that tells people what to eat (pork) or drink (beer)

Talibans is hisbah that dictates what music people should listen to

Taliban is hisbah that tells you how to dress and hair style
Stop deviating from fact. There is no much difference between Taliban of the Yeast and that of Afghanistan.
Atleast Hisba is checkmating wrong and right in the principles of their culture but how can u justify killings, arson and imposition of economic hardship on people in the name of freedom. Mind ur house than talking abt others first!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. The Sorrow, Tears and Blood terrorist group.

Now it's increasingly clear to all what many have been stating that the Igbo race is not IPOB. Igbo, as a race, didn't tell some terrorists to go kill and burn.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
wake up from your slumber, how can you ask God to bless what a white man created? Nigeria is just a nation with three countries forced to be one!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Whoever wrote this piece of shit as an article is a HOPELESS Idiot just to say the least.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by gidgiddy: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
paramakina202:
Nnamdi Kanu created ESN not to fight any herdsman but to use it as tool of murder and intimidation to bring the whole of Igboland under his control.That guy is a devil that should rot in hell everlasting.

If this is true, then why is it that it is mostly non Igbos that are shouting about it and not Igbos themselves?

How many Igbos do you see complaining about Kanu or IPOB? Very few. Why is that? Because neither Kanu nor IPOB are the problem of Igbos

You cannot cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by justmondris: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
And fulani herdsmen are the heroes of Northern land ?
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Truthissupreme: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
Stop deviating from fact. There is no much difference between Taliban of the Yeast and that of Afghanistan.
Atleast Hisba is checkmating wrong and right in the principles of their culture but how can u justify killings, arson and imposition of economic hardship on people in the name of freedom. Mind ur house than talking abt others first!
Boko Haram is doing the same thing Taliban is doing in the north

Helping them to "checkmate" your culture and killing while at it

Hisbah has no right to tell anybody what is right or wrong as long as the constitution of Nigeria is concerned hence it is a Taliban operating illegally infringing on people's right just like Taliban
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by ideatoprince18(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:
Dear Vanguard, is this the best you can do?
You and I know that most people that matter in Igboland don't read online news, talkless of propaganda.
They believe what they see by themselves.

So as far as the Eastern Ports are still blocked by Nigeria (An economic blockade of 52 years), they will still support IPOB.

As far as Enugu-Onitsha expressway is still not done since the past 35 years, they will still support IPOB.

As far as Aba- Port Harcourt Road is still not done since the past 12 years, IPOB is a go.

I know most of you will be asking yourselves, why Ndigbo are not moved by the Second Niger Bridge. Well the answer is that Ndigbo see it for what it really is, "a bridge to make evacuation of Ndigbo to lagos faster, which is aimed at sacrificing Igbo economy for that of Lagos"
If you people really want to improve Igbo economy, especially that of Onitsha and Asaba then the Niger River would be the one to be dredged not the useless "Lagos Bridge"

You people don't know anything about us
....... Read what u wrote and ask yourself if u are sensible!!!!!..... Hold your governors accountable the way Southwest hold their governors accountable .

You were shouting second Niger bridge since ... Now that it has been built ....u are complaining that it will be used to evacuate Igbos to Lagos ...... Did they force them to evacuate!!!!!??

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Gireiboy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
BKayy:
Dear Vanguard, is this the best you can do?
You and I know that most people that matter in Igboland don't read online news, talkless of propaganda.
They believe what they see by themselves.

So as far as the Eastern Ports are still blocked by Nigeria (An economic blockade of 52 years), they will still support IPOB.

As far as Enugu-Onitsha expressway is still not done since the past 35 years, they will still support IPOB.

As far as Aba- Port Harcourt Road is still not done since the past 12 years, IPOB is a go.

I know most of you will be asking yourselves, why Ndigbo are not moved by the Second Niger Bridge. Well the answer is that Ndigbo see it for what it really is, "a bridge to make evacuation of Ndigbo to lagos faster, which is aimed at sacrificing Igbo economy for that of Lagos"
If you people really want to improve Igbo economy, especially that of Onitsha and Asaba then the Niger River would be the one to be dredged not the useless "Lagos Bridge"

You people don't know anything about us
We don't know anything about you, but you guys knows everything about other tribes abi,!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by heniford2: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
All this useless yoruba newspapers that is useless no case has they fellowed up and bring true journal all na wash yeyeye newspaper
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Aboks(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wonderful
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Eyanbahose: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I don't know the fuss about Ipob to non igbos

This group only does protest and declare sit at home

Those enforcing sit at home are unknown gunmen whom are not affiliated to Ipob

If the government haven't cracked unknown gunmen it is irresponsible to tag them Ipob when Ipob have not taken responsibility for the actions they committ

Mind you there are also cases of unknown gunmen in the north just like the ones that killed na'allah 2 sons

how do you know this at the bolded?
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by paramakina202: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

If this is true, then why is it that it is mostly non Igbos that are shouting about it and not Igbos themselves?

How many Igbos do you see complaining about Kanu or IPOB? Very few. Why is that? Because neither Kanu nor IPOB are the problem of Igbos

You cannot cry more than the bereaved

How do you mean and who are the non Igbos you are refering to?
Which responssible Igboman that haven't condemned the violence and killings instigated by ESN in Igboland?
Nnamdi Kanu and his gang of followers are the number one problem Igbos have today that warrant Senators from SE to issue a statement recently concerning their activities.When people like Jul Edochie admonished that 'Onye gburu nwanne'ya adiro aza odogwu'who was he refering to you? Go to Igbo facebook pages read where people are castigating IPOB and their militant wing ESN.

Anyway it has become your pattern to live in denial.Kill your fellow Igboman and deny,destroy their properties and businesses and deny it,enforce sit at home and deny responsibility but the world is not fooled and are taking note the reason nobody want to associate with IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

They are cowards!

Just like what IPOB is doing in the South East presently:

Q: How many Fulani did they chase/Killed?
A: None

Q: How many SE maidens have been killed?
A: lost count

Q:How many SE hero's have been killed?
A: too numerous to mention

Q: How many criminals did they release from prison?
A: The full prison
We warned them then, but they refused to listen

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Taliban of Igbo land are yet pupils of Talibanism. Some of their actions, even by the standards of Talibanism, are predictably infantile.

I've been calling them Taliban and Jihadists for a reason, they are nothing but a bunch of Taliban apprentices, they are the laziest and the most incompetent Jihadists ever

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by cybernaut(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
What is boko haram doing in the north and what about the bandit doing in the north. Bandit has never proscribed as a terrorist organisation and the world has proclaimed that ipob is not a terrorist organisation but fg immediately proscribed them .
We are happy with Ipob and ESN because we are not one and there is nothing like unity.

Nigeria is a geographical location not a nation.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
wow going through all these comments, people really hate igbos o. Please, mine is trolling, go through all my comments I troll hausas, fulanis, yorubas, edos etc also. I don't have dat time to hate on anybody...I'm just catching cruise. Thanks for understanding

With that said if igbos really wants to leave the only way is WAR....not sitting at home, threatening everybody. Start training boys, make allies with others countries, weapons, come on igbos...use that enterprenuership Brain and do something tanglible.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
See ipob bush and barbaric TALIBAN.

grin grin grin

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
wow going through all these comments, people really hate igbos o. Please, mine is trolling, go through all my comments I troll hausas, fulanis, yorubas, edos etc also. I don't have dat time to hate on anybody...I'm just catching cruise. Thanks for understanding

With that said if igbos really wants to leave the only way is WAR....not sitting at home, threatening everybody. Start training boys, make allies with others countries, weapons, come on igbos...use that enterprenuership Brain and do something tanglible.

If the only way for you to win is war, they why is the war not against Abuja/FG, but against igbo people instead.?

Why is the war acts of terrorism, killings, burning, murders, destruction and intimidation against igbo people.?

How come the only dead people dead in this war are your own igbo people and not Hausa Fulani?

This is the problem with you and your kind, you keep playing the delusional and deceptive blame game while you sacrifice your own people for nothing.

I'm happy it's getting to the point where igbo people rebels against you barbaric and sadistic TALIBAN terrorists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

If the only way for you to win is war, they why is the war not against Abuja/FG, but against igbo people instead.?

Why is the war acts of terrorism, killings, burning, murders, destruction and intimidation against igbo people.?

How come the only dead people dead in this war are your own igbo people and not Hausa Fulani?

This is the problem with you and your kind, you keep playing the delusional and deceptive blame game while you sacrifice your own people for nothing.

I'm happy it's getting to the point where igbo people rebels against you barbaric and sadistic TALIBAN terrorists.

Bros, your brain no dey work for evening?? Look at my write up, did I say anywhere that i'm Igbo?

I just said my piece. If igbos wants to leave, go on a full out war aganist the Nigerian state, all these blame games, threatening and sitting at home sounds so cowardice. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by frankson1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

They are cowards!

Just like what IPOB is doing in the South East presently:

Q: How many Fulani did they chase/Killed?
A: None

Q: How many SE maidens have been killed?

Q:How many SE hero's have been killed?
A: too numerous to mention

Q: How many criminals did they release from prison?
A: The full prison

Q: How many SE youths have they killed?

Q: How many SE indigenes have they enriched?
A: NONE

Q: How many community services have they carried out?
A: NONE

They are only out to make things difficult for the SE people because they are being paid from the contributions of the other fuuullss who lives outside of the country where they can't be touched.

I thought they would have barricaded the roads and planted dynamites so PMB would be blown to pieces but they chose to run into their caves to hide.

BLOODY COWARDS AS THEIR VERY DAFT LEADERS.

THE PEOPLE WILL SOON TURN AGAINST THEM.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by rdokoye: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
paramakina202:

Have the herdsmen attacks stopped?
Under ESN watch how many times have they attacked communities in Ebonyi state and Enugu state this year?

This happened in may this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUH0ET6ofI

This one happened in April this year.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-ngbo-community-in-ebonyi/

June this year
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/ebonyi-massacre-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-7-igbo-villages-3000-persons-displaced/

March this year
https://guardian.ng/news/herdsmen-attack-ebonyi-communities-kill-20-destroy-property-others/
Still continues.

Enugu State.
July this year.
https://guardian.ng/news/herders-attack-farm-settlement-in-enugu/

August this year
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/bloodbath-in-seast-as-gory-killings-spread-to-enugu/
July this year
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/bloodbath-in-seast-as-gory-killings-spread-to-enugu/
Ohanaeze ndigbo react on Fulani herdsmen attacks in Enugu.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/27/enugu-herdsmen-attack-prove-your-capacity-now-ohanaeze-youths-charge-military/
And the list goes on and on.Fulani herdsmen attacks still goes on unchallenged in SE states while ESN is busy killing Igbos they termed as saboteurs.

The Nigerian government obviously aids the Fulani herdsmen, hence the constant attacks. When Buhari steps down, there's going to be pogroms all across Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
cybernaut:
What is boko haram doing in the north and what about the bandit doing in the north. Bandit has never proscribed as a terrorist organisation and the world has proclaimed that ipob is not a terrorist organisation but fg immediately proscribed them .
We are happy with Ipob and ESN because we are not one and there is nothing like unity.

Nigeria is a geographical location not a nation.

Yes, we know you must kill yourselves in igboland, and you won't stop killing yourselves in igbo land until bandits in the North are taken care off.

You must kill yourselves and punish your own people as revenge for Bandits kidnapping and killing people in the North.

Anytime Bandit kill 1 person in the North, ipob taliban must kill one innocent igbo person in igboland.

You see how insane and mentally Talibaned you are? grin grin

Good to know that you are happy that your terrorist brother in igboland are murdering igbo people in igbolandd and not a single dead Hausa Fulani yet.

What is wrong with you Igbos?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Bros, your brain no dey work for evening?? Look at my write up, did I say anywhere that i'm Igbo?

I just said my piece. If igbos wants to leave, go on a full out war aganist the Nigerian state, all these blame games, threatening and sitting at home sounds so cowardice. GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

You are not the first ipob to deny his ipobness and igboness.

You are not igbo, but you are ready to go to war and kill yourself for igbo..Comedian

Coward..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

You are not the first ipob to deny his ipobness and igboness.

You are not igbo, but you are ready to go to war and kill yourself for igbo..Comedian

Coward..

grin grin grin

I would like to see Igbo & yorubas standalone nations (THAT DOES NOT MEAN I'M IGBO OR YORUBA)...they might be the hope of Africa, the north are holding both back....you've have to admit it, even new born babies know this. We south south are reluctant people, so we go dey watch in 5D TV
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by paramakina202: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
rdokoye:

The Nigerian government obviously aids the Fulani herdsmen, hence the constant attacks. When Buhari steps down, there's going to be pogroms all across Nigeria.

People like Bkayy should stop lying that killer herdsmen has been defeated in Igboland by ESN whom they never engaged in battle for a day.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by awa(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
If what I read is an editorial from Vanguard Newspaper then there is bigger problem in this country than many of us might think. I may not be a professional writer but an editorial is always balanced and not tilted like what I read.
This is pure propaganda to say the least... What do I know self
Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by frankson1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
author=ismodiwa post=105938584]
This makes zero sense
Sit at home declared by a sect
And enforced by unknown gunmen
What are you saying please?[/quote]

Their assertions are always very disturbing just as seeing mutilated bodies. These people can't be helped for now.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers by Emergingnation(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]You are not the first ipob to deny his ipobness and igboness.

Coward..

[/s]
grin grin grin
The most cowardice is you and backwards region that are afraid to stand alone, cos Nigeria can't survive without IGBO..

Cry Cry unity bagging stunts...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ortom Calls For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.