Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday (49799 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by maxwelloweezy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okay
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
I love you 2baba....I love you Annie kiss

You guys are good together!
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by condralbedez: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Is that pero is brain washing tufacejust watch how Annie go quickly calm and relax after reading this tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Benue men, love women 2 much......... wink

Tuface, dey fire dey go........ grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by ogaNuel: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Biggie man
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
2face doesn just knw what he wants
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Annie, manage your $perm donor ok..since you want to remain in what you signed up for. We don't envy you.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Kajaard: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
OssyMalik:
On behalf of we Online In-laws, we rest our case.

Happy birthday Tubaba

I just have to laugh at the ONLINE IN-LAWS part. It's kind of true sha cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by OssyMalik: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kajaard:

I just have to laugh at the ONLINE IN-LAWS part. It's kind of true sha cheesy grin cheesy

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Tooreda: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
It's either you quoted wrongly or Dave Meurer didn't say that. Now listen, couple refers to two persons and because of that, a plural verb is used after it. So, what you should have is "couple learn" not learns...Thank you for reading.

penplus:
A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
-Dave Meurer
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by igbowoman: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
I keep asking
What is it about Pero that makes her good enough to lay with and have babies by but not good enough to be wife.
Why does Pero leave herself in a perpetual " other woman position" for tubaba to come in whenever he is bored of his wife?
Why has she been unable to move on ?
Girls please don't let men cheapen you and cage you in this manner.
Have some dignity.
Dont be an assistant wife like Pero.

As for Annie I lack words to describe her.
She is obviously without self esteem
Her position is worse than Pero's.
You marry a public latrine as husband.
Has she heard of STD?
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by chatinent: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Some women for don put otapiapia for en food.

En mah know.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by penplus: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:

This is old. In the recent one, he's crying. tongue

grin
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by chyzoo4u(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truth is, 99% of ladies supporting Annie in that brouhaha will still open their legs for 2baba.

#BigTableShaker

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday to 2face..
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by penplus: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tooreda:
It's either you quoted wrongly and Dave Meurer didn't say that. Now listen, couple refers to two persons and because of that, a plural verb is used after it. So, what you should have is "couple learn" not learns...Thank you for reading.

Over Sabi...I quoted word for word! Say something better Professor

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Spherical77(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
emmabest2000:

It must be old , no date or even time posted grin
Any sensible person with spiritual mind knows that this marriage is over
They are just doing final gragra , while Annie is trying so hard to pretend that she has forgiven with pure heart , Tubaba in the other hand pretending that reconciliation is possible....
An angry woman can do unbelievable

Hmmmmm... beware of rat poison
Nairaland chief justice smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Stanbaba30: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tu Baba Na man. There's nothing great like a man who acknowledges his mistakes. Happy Birthday Brodally, God bless your new age, and make you a better husband and father.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by princewarri1985: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwekeUG:
'I'm Not Perfect' - Tuface Shares Loved-Up Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday

Popular Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia and his wife Annie were pictured together in a loved-up photo he shared on his Instagram handle as he celebrates his 46th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming amidst marital crisis, weeks after his wife, Annie called him out on social media.

He captioned the photo;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9hvJYLN_U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Foolish tuface, annie wey you suppose chase back to her parents house, wait, so una dey use us dey play since abi?
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by kingthreat(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Among all matured Nigerian celebrities, I respect Timaya and Flavour
Those 2 niggaz chose not to get married and they have no female scandals on them. Na because Tubaba choose to marry Annie, na why she get mouth insult am on social media na.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Jerryherd: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is why ladies love him...

Smooth player, perfect Gentleman, Man with wisdom
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Gist1234(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
You too much guy.Keep it up and shame them.
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by YSBidam89: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Unrepentant Father of all
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Ladycewhy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
I learnt a strong lesson not to interfere in husband and wife matter. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wish them well.

HBD 2baba.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why Annie come dey comot face nah? He no want make tuface kiss her?
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tame your wandering dick,apologies ain't enough.

'Wandering Dick's, abi? because of only 3 Babymamas.. sad

If All married men stayed faithful to dier wives, Hope u know Hunger go Kill some Girls?? undecided kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I learnt a strong lesson not to interfere in husband and wife matter. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wish them well.

HBD 2baba.

Sister.. Dats just it..

D Way Nigerians Drag, Argue and Kill demselves over Celebrity Marriage issues is Terrible...

When Most Couple Fight, they NEVER tell you d Whole story!!
They can be Fighting Publicly over Domestic violence or Money, meanwhile It's some Past Grudges is the issue..
Maybe the woman once Slept with Landlord or the man once Fcvkked the wife's younger sister...
So, I do NOT comment or Bother myself at all, when couples Quarell.. sad
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by WADZAS: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
You for inform us hatres ... Heartbroken undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by WADZAS: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Happy birthday brotherly
Re: 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday by okoroemeka(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tame your wandering dick,apologies ain't enough.
don't you know that some dicks has a mind of its own,then how do you expect the man to tame a dick he has no control over,wars have been fought because of pvssy and the strongest man In the bible felled because of pvssy,pvssy problem is too much ,the only solution I see is to fvck it as hard as possible, whenever possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Welcomes Fifth Child / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.