Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? (3636 Views)

What Muslims Will Experience At Death / For those who desire to Make Heaven at Death or at Rapture ( Video) / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm using this medium to assure you that only Jehovah's Witnesses will respond to such a thread because they are the only people fully competent and completely equipped to speak about their faith! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley
Anyone that responds is welcome
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Adam doesn't have any spirit that survived his body after death. It's just the breath of life that we have and it's the same thing that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley

Hebrews 12:9
Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

God is literally the father of the spirits of all mankind (see Hebrews 12:9; Acts 17:28-29; Numbers 16:22)
Jesus declared that his god is our god and that his father is our father (see John 20:17)

ZECHARIAH 12:1

The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

The bible clearly states that our spirits came from God, not Adam.
I mean, you claim to be the chosen sect and you are claiming that the spirit of man came from Adam. Do you have another bible?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Hebrews 12:9
Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

God is literally the father of the spirits of all mankind (see Hebrews 12:9; Acts 17:28-29; Numbers 16:22)
Jesus declared that his god is our god and that his father is our father (see John 20:17)

ZECHARIAH 12:1

The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

The bible clearly states that our spirits came from God not Adam

Our spirit (breath) came from God and it's the same spirit that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Our spirit (breath) came from God and it's the same spirit that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley
I just quoted Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 it never said that. But even if it did what is your point. All spirits came from God even Jesus Christ's are you saying he has the spirit of an animal?
Is God not the father of our spirits? what is your point
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
Anyone that responds is welcome

GROUP practicing what Jesus taught!

I can confidently say nobody will respond to you on such a thread apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Where is it written that angels are the sons of God?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

GROUP practicing what Jesus taught!

I can confidently say nobody will respond to you on such a thread apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
I have no issue with who responds or who doesn't it's a free world.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I just quoted Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 it never said that. But even if it did what is your point. All spirits came from God even Jesus Christ's are you saying he has the spirit of an animal?
Is God not the father of our spirits? what is your point

God is the father of all Creation!
Jesus has existed before his transformation into the womb of Mary. Micah 5:2
No human spirit live in heaven before so stop deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Where is it written that angels are the sons of God?

You still have a long way to go!

Jesus is one of God's spirit sons just like angels, but humans are from Adam and Eve through reproduction process. That's why only Jesus was born without sexual reproduction! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God is the father of all Creation!
Jesus has existed before his transformation into the womb of Mary. Micah 5:2
No human spirit live in heaven before so stop deceiving yourself! smiley

Ecclesiastes 12:7
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

You can argue with me but you can't argue with the word of God. Unless you have a different Bible, These are the Lord's teachings

Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all his innermost parts.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

Zechariah 12:1
The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him:

1 Corinthians 2:11
For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:10
But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Acts 7:59

And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

From these verses, we learn that the spirit of man is active and intelligent. We also learn that the spirit remains alive after the death of the body. The spirit does not die. Furthermore, God communicates to us through our spirits. WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE FATHER OF OUR SPIRITS. jUST LIKE A CHILD IS FORMED WITHIN ITS MOTHER, OUR SPIRITS WERE FORMED WITHIN GOD.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You still have a long way to go!

Jesus is one of God's spirit sons just like angels, but humans are from Adam and Eve through reproduction process. That's why only Jesus was born without sexual reproduction! smiley
I rather listen to the Word of God than your personal view. Where are angels described as Sons of God? I know your personal view now use the scriptures.
And yes, I have a long way to go. I don't claim to know so much I ask questions. I expect you to reply with the word of God.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Ecclesiastes 12:7
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

You can argue with me but you can't argue with the word of God. Unless you have a different Bible, These are the Lord's teachings

Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all his innermost parts.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

Zechariah 12:1
The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him:

1 Corinthians 2:11
For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:10
But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Acts 7:59

And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

From these verses, we learn that the spirit of man is active and intelligent. We also learn that the spirit remains alive after the death of the body. The spirit does not die. Furthermore, God communicates to us through our spirits. WE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE FATHER OF OUR SPIRITS. jUST LIKE A CHILD IS FORMED WITHIN ITS MOTHER, OUR SPIRITS WERE FORMED WITHIN GOD.

It's just the breath of life in human and it's the same thing that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I rather listen to the Word of God than your personal view. Where are angels described as Sons of God? I know your personal view now use the scriptures.
And yes, I have a long way to go. I don't claim to know so much I ask questions. I expect you to reply with the word of God.

I cited and quoted the scriptures but you kept arguing against it so what else do you want me to do? smiley

Genesis 6:1-2 said the sons of God had sex with daughters of men yet you're arguing that they're not angels.
Why did the Bible called the males "sons of God" but females "daughters of men" if they're all humans? smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's just the breath of life in human and it's the same thing that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley

Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Please can you teach from the word of God? I perfectly understand your personal opinion. Now use the scriptures please I am begging you.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I cited and quoted the scriptures but you kept arguing against it so what else do you want me to do? smiley

Genesis 6:1-2 said the sons of God had sex with daughters of men yet you're arguing that they're not angels.
Why did the Bible called the males "sons of God" but females "daughters of men" if they're all humans? smiley
Oh is that the scripture Genesis 6:1-2 wow. Let's even pretend that it was not humans, How did you now decide that it was angels?
Again the bible calling males sons of God and females Daughters of men is still perfectly correct.
For example, if a Christian marries an unbeliever, I can easily say a child of God has married a Daughter of man.
WHY DID YOU ASSUME THAT THE SONS OF GOD WS REFERRING TO ANGELS? THAT IS MY QUESTION.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Please can you teach from the word of God? I perfectly understand your personal opinion. Now use the scriptures please I am begging you.

You don't need to beg me there are many religions claiming they're teaching people out there, you also mentioned RCCG so instead of begging me go and ask them too what they teach about the topic! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to beg me there are many religions claiming they're teaching people out there, you also mentioned RCCG so instead of begging me go and ask them too what they teach about the topic! smiley
The more I speak with you, the more it seems that you guys have secret teachings outside the bible. Why did you assume that it was angels in Genesis 6 that slept with women?
Please if you have a secret book I would love a copy even if I need to buy it.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You guys believe that angels sleep with women. It is not based on scripture, it's just a personal belief. Yet you claim to be the correct group that follows the teachings of Christ. If you have other books that contain the teachings of Christ, I am open to it. I love to learn. For example, the latter-day saints have the Book of Mormon and they are open about it.
Please if you guys use other books, I would love a copy. Just show me the book that taught you such a doctrine. Angels sleep with women.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Oh is that the scripture Genesis 6:1-2 wow. Let's even pretend that it was not humans, How did you now decide that it was angels?
Again the bible calling males sons of God and females Daughters of men is still perfectly correct.
For example, if a Christian marries an unbeliever, I can easily say a child of God has married a Daughter of man.
WHY DID YOU ASSUME THAT THE SONS OF GOD WS REFERRING TO ANGELS? THAT IS MY QUESTION.

Simple!
After Adam's rebellion all humans have sinned and fall short of the glory of God {Romans 3:23} so if God's word now distinguish by calling some "sons of God" and the others "daughters of men" we check other scriptures to know who that place is referring to.

@ Job 1:6 says the "son's of God" took there position before God and Satan entered into their midst. We know that Job lived when God hasn't anoint anyone with his holy spirit and Satan entering indicates that the venue of that event is not earth but heaven where Satan and all other creatures there are SPIRITS!
Moreover it was written that "sons of God" (morning stars) were jubilating after their creation! Job 38:7

So we know that the "sons of God" who had not accepted Jesus before being declared as sons of God {John 1:11-12} must be angels! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

You guys believe that angels sleep with women. It is not based on scripture, it's just a personal belief. Yet you claim to be the correct group that follows the teachings of Christ. If you have other books that contain the teachings of Christ, I am open to it. I love to learn. For example, the latter-day saints have the Book of Mormon and they are open about it.
Please if you guys use other books, I would love a copy. Just show me the book that taught you such a doctrine. Angels sleep with women.

We only acknowledge Christ's spiritual brothers (born again) God's Holy Spirit is teaching them and they are teaching us!
So if you don't believe in a group Jesus is teaching then you can continue reading the Bible on your own! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Simple!
After Adam's rebellion all humans have sinned and fall short of the glory of God {Romans 3:23} so if God's word now distinguish by calling some "sons of God" and the others "daughters of men" we check other scriptures to know who that place is referring to.

@ Job 1:6 says the "son's of God" took there position before God and Satan entered into their midst. We know that Job lived when God hasn't anoint anyone with his holy spirit and Satan entering indicates that the venue of that event is not earth but heaven where Satan and all other creatures there are SPIRITS!
Moreover it was written that "sons of God" (morning stars) were jubilating after their creation! Job 38:7

So we know that the "sons of God" who had not accepted Jesus before being declared as sons of God {John 1:11-12} must be angels! smiley
Even after Adams fall, Enoch walked with God. And there were many other recorded children of God in the bible.
job did not say it was angels. and you again are right in saying that satan and other spirits. Just like the bible talks about the spirit of man. So we agree again spirits are children of God.
It says morning stars, not angels.
You still don't have a single verse that claims angels slept with women or that angels are the children of God. I have shown you many that show the spirit of man is a child of God.
Finally you even agree with me that spirits are children of God.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We only acknowledge Christ's spiritual brothers (born again) God's Holy Spirit is teaching them and they are teaching us!
So if you don't believe in a group Jesus is teaching then you can continue reading the Bible on your own! smiley
Oh you have special people that are taught by the spirit and the rest of you accept their teachings? This is getting very interesting. Basically, you don't know for yourselves. Whatever the special guys say you believe even if they lie to you. And then you go about teaching others what you received from your fellow man.
So when they tell you that angels sleep with girls you don't even think twice or ask for proof, you just go about teaching people the same. What is the difference between you and those that believe in a spiritual husband?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

YES! YES!! YES!!!
They are not organized like Jehovah's Witnesses.
Being organized simply means they will share the same line of thought just as Jesus prayed {John 17:20-23} if they do who do you think will pick up weapons to go and kill his brother in Christ living in other countries?
Only Jehovah's Witnesses know that it's wrong to pick up weapons due to the orders from a politician then aim at his fellow believer in Christ!
All other religions will do that except Jehovah's Witnesses who are truly ORGANIZED under Jesus Christ! John 13:34-35 smiley
Since you are a pacifist, If I walk into your home to steal or rape would you turn the other cheek?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Trevor007007(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Actually I think I am gradually understanding him but I do not agree with him
Just try and more research with a sound mind, for example you can ask Google simple questions like e.g Jude 6 is referring to what? Then you will understand why Max told you that the sons of God is what it is.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Even after Adams fall, Enoch walked with God. And there were many other recorded children of God in the bible.
job did not say it was angels. and you again are right in saying that satan and other spirits. Just like the bible talks about the spirit of man. So we agree again spirits are children of God.
It says morning stars, not angels.
You still don't have a single verse that claims angels slept with women or that angels are the children of God. I have shown you many that show the spirit of man is a child of God.
Finally you even agree with me that spirits are children of God.

Don't worry myself, just as you said "it's a free world" once i see a verse and someone explain to me all i need is meditate thoroughly on what i was taught.

The angels slept with the female humans and they gave birth to giants who were villains.
So i don't need someone to quote where the Bible must say it's angels because it has distinguished by saying "sons of God" and "daughters of men"

Enoch walked with God never made him the son of God because he's Adam's descendants born and inherited sin through Adam so he's part of those who have fallen short of the glory of God {Romans 3:23} so he is not one of God's sons! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry myself, just as you said "it's a free world" once i see a verse and someone explain to me all i need is meditate thoroughly on what i was taught.

The angels slept with the female humans and they gave birth to giants who were villains.
So i don't need someone to quote where the Bible must say it's angels because it has distinguished by saying "sons of God" and "daughters of men"

Enoch walked with God never made him the son of God because he's Adam's descendants born and inherited sin through Adam so he's part of those who have fallen short of the glory of God {Romans 3:23} so he is not one of God's sons! smiley
You obviously are quoting from another book. No verse in the entire Bible refers to angels as sons of God. You are adding to the bible.

DEUTERONOMY 14

1“You are the children of the Lord your God; you shall not cut yourselves nor shave the front of your head for the dead.

Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.’

Hosea 1:10-11

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Malachi 2:10

10 Do we not all have one father?[a] Did not one God create us? Why do we betray one another, thus making light of the covenant of our ancestors?

verses that refer to men as children of God.. all I need from you is just that refers to angels as children of God
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
Oh you have special people that are taught by the spirit and the rest of you accept their teachings? This is getting very interesting. Basically, you don't know for yourselves. Whatever the special guys say you believe even if they lie to you. And then you go about teaching others what you received from your fellow man.
So when they tell you that angels sleep with girls you don't even think twice or ask for proof, you just go about teaching people the same. What is the difference between you and those that believe in a spiritual husband?

My friend, Jesus said God's Holy Spirit will TEACH them {John 16:12-13} but they will be the ones TEACHING others {Matthew 28:19-20} and the evidence to ascertain that God's Holy Spirit is WORKING with them is that they will gather people from all races, teach them what the Holy Spirit taught, make them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, erase politics and racism from their hearts, teach them never to raise weapons against their fellowman and have nothing to do with military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 compare to John 17:20-23

This is the FRUIT we need to see to be certain that they are working for Jesus! Matthew 7:16-18

But if you want to continue investigating everything they say then it simply means you won't like Jesus if you lived in the first century because his followers who stick to him only trusted him not because they grasp everything he was teaching them back then! John 6:66-67 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, Jesus said God's Holy Spirit will TEACH them {John 16:12-13} but they will be the ones TEACHING others {Matthew 28:19-20} and the evidence to ascertain that God's Holy Spirit is WORKING with them is that they will gather people from all races, teach them what the Holy Spirit taught, make them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, erase politics and racism from their hearts, teach them never to raise weapons against their fellowman and have nothing to do with military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 compare to John 17:20-23

This is the FRUIT we need to see to be certain that they are working for Jesus! Matthew 7:16-18

But if you want to continue investigating everything they say then it simply means you won't like Jesus if you lived in the first century because his followers who stick to him only trusted him not because they grasp everything he was teaching them back then! John 6:66-67 smiley

You are wrong, His followers had the spirit of God to testify to their spirits. Matt 16.17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Since you are a pacifist, If I walk into your home to steal or rape would you turn the other cheek?

tctrills:

I can never hurt someone because of his beliefs. If God wants us all to believe the say thing he would do it at the press of a button.

Please don't forget what you promised that you won't hurt someone due to his faith, i hope you're not having this thought now due to my FAITH! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please don't forget what you promised that you won't hurt someone due to his faith, i hope you're not having this thought now due to my FAITH! smiley
I am not a thief or rapist. I thought you would get the question but since you don't, let me ask in a way you would understand.
What would you do if a thief or rapist broke into your home?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

You are wrong, His followers had the spirit of God to testify to their spirits. Matt 16.17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Peter hasn't been baptized by God's Holy Spirit by the time he said that, it was after Jesus' ascension that Peter and the others were anointed with God's Holy Spirit so what Jesus is saying there is that Peter's heart is pure that's why he could discern that Jesus is the Christ even when most people who heard Jesus' words were planning to kill Jesus! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

Heb 4:12:
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

1 Cor 15:45:
"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul ; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

1 Thes 5:23:
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Only JW's don't respect the scriptures!
How ironic! The same JW's that say Jesus is angel Micheal?

You should have at least pretended for a while to avoid unwarranted preconceptions.

That aside, it seems though it's only apostle Paul teachings that you have to justify your stance.

Well here's that of Jesus, who was His Master.

Matthew 26:41 (KJV)

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Here's another one:

John 6:63 (KJV)

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

So can you see some of the places I got my idea that a living soul which man is consists of just the flesh and the spirit?

Man's flesh came from the earth, while his spirit emanated from God, so where did his soul come from if it's not man's spirit? Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Numbers Have Hidden Meaning / How Can We Overcome The Control Flesh? / Are Men Of God Good Role Models?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.