Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,552 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? (3667 Views)

What Muslims Will Experience At Death / For those who desire to Make Heaven at Death or at Rapture ( Video) / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I already know this. But first, you need to be his group
Humans are imperfect so we can never find a perfect human on this planet except Jesus.
But then Jesus' group will possess all the qualities of God's Holy Spirit:
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23[/b]

Because we have fallen short of the glory of God {Romans 3:23} none of us can possess these qualities in complete but when God's Holy Spirit is WORKING in the midst of imperfect humans they will reflect all these qualities of God's Holy Spirit as a GROUP but not individually due to imperfection! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

With the currency in our hand:

We have been throughout the earth to gather our own brothers and sisters, we have infused in their heads what we learned from the Bible, we have taught them to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, we have erased hatred that's caused by racism and politics from their hearts, and we have made them vow never to raise weapons against anyone anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
So if you call it FAKE currency it's up to whoever wants to know what we have brought with it and what you can present as what your own religion brought! James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley
Fake currencies have been spent and has been used to deceive people for as long as money existed.

John 10:14:
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."

John 10:27:
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

It's not about what you say, it's about what the Master (the CBN) says!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

Fake currencies have been spent and has been used to deceive people for as long as money existed.

John 10:14:
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."

John 10:27:
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

It's not about what you say, it's about what the Master (the CBN) says!!

Don't be frightened my friend.
If you're sure you belong to Jesus keep what you have! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't be frightened my friend.
If you're sure you belong to Jesus keep what you have! smiley
Is that how you're feeling?

It's understandable!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

Is that how you're feeling?

It's understandable!

It's OK, now continue discussing with your friends about:
What Happens To The Spirit Of Man At Death?

I have spoken representing the worshipers of my own God globally, so continue chatting with your friends on the topic of discussion!

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

John14:25-26
…25 All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

Like I know that Jesus didn't directly teach about Hard drugs, Sports, Fashion

God is a Spirit, BUT
Does God have a Soul?
I'm not going back and forth with you concerning the categorical commandment Jesus gave to His disciples about teaching men to observe His teachings, because I have come to realize from conversions with your kind here that unless it was given to anyone, the person cannot receive it.

For instance, it was clearly stated there in the verse I gave you, in past tense not future of the commandments Jesus was speaking about, yet you deny or can't still see it because you're not willing to let the teachings or commandments of Jesus take preeminence over your preconceptions, despite that you call Him Lord. That's the difference between me and you guys.

Moreover there are several things which Jesus didn't speak about that's not still directly stated in the Bible, but the Spirit of God has yet revealed it to those of God who weren't there at the time, just as Jesus said, because what He said about the Spirit of God, was not restricted to those who wrote books contained in the Bible, but to all His true disciples past, present, and future.

You asked me a question if God has a soul, right?

Here's my answer from your own quote:

TenQ:

[/b]
Matthew 12:18
18:Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit soul upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles. ...

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, now continue discussing with your friends about:
What Happens To The Spirit Of Man At Death?

I have spoken representing the worshipers of my own God globally, so continue chatting with your friends on the topic of discussion!

No need to be angry about your fears!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

No need to be angry about your fears!

A JW, angry? smiley
We have what it takes to be happy as God's chosen people. Jesus promised us that we're going to have a global family of worshipers {Mark 10 29-30} if you and i travel to your own home town now, you can only be welcomed hospitably in your family house and that's if you have a family house there, if not you will lodge in an hotel in your own home town but i will only ask for what Jesus promised me: the house of my brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children in any part of the world!
So when that is happening to me now among Jehovah's Witnesses there's no doubt about everlasting life because that's what i will expect after the global family:

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life! Matthew 19:29

That's why we can never be angry at whatever you people think, say or do we have the assurance of Paradise because we've received the first part of Jesus' promise already!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Trevor007007(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
There is something about Max that you guys keep missing, he is very proud about his faith even sighting scriptures from the holy scriptures to support God's backing on the name they bear, but non of you have shown even a slight hint of yours, prove that you love your religion and that they are united as one group by saying the name of your religion like Max does, and that you are recognised by your religious group anywhere in the world that they are present, it is that simple.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

A JW, angry? smiley
We have what it takes to be happy as God's chosen people. Jesus promised us that we're going to have a global family of worshipers {Mark 10 29-30} if you and i travel to your own home town now, you can only be welcomed hospitably in your family house and that's if you have a family house there, if not you will lodge in an hotel in your own home town but i will only ask for what Jesus promised me: the house of my brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children in any part of the world!
So when that is happening to me now among Jehovah's Witnesses there's no doubt about everlasting life because that's what i will expect after the global family:

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life! Matthew 19:29

That's why we can never be angry at whatever you people think, say or do we have the assurance of Paradise because we've received the first part of Jesus' promise already!
In time those who have replaced Christ with other authorities would know!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Trevor007007:
There is something about Max that you guys keep missing, he is very proud about his faith even sighting scriptures from the holy scriptures to support God's backing on the name they bear, but non of you have shown even a slight hint of yours, prove that you love your religion and that they are united as one group by saying the name of your religion like Max does, and that you are recognised by your religious group anywhere in the world that they are present, it is that simple.

Back then when i was still a child born and raised a Muslim i often feel somehow when i'm going with my parent either Dad or Mom they will give a beggar few coins while that one will ask in the name of our God "Allah"
I don't feel comfortable seeing worshipers of my God begging on the streets, so i often ask my dad "are these people worshiping God just as we do?"
There were lots and lots of questions burdening my mind but none including our clerics can give me any satisfying answer.
But when i met JWs and discussed with them just for few weeks i was totally relieved of all those questions because they answered all my questions as if they're sent by God just that they don't believe in Allah, Qur'an or Muhammad.
So i began wondering how come this people knew so much like this but don't believe the Qu'ran or Allah's prophet (Muhammad)?
Then one of them read Jesus statement to me:

The doorkeeper opens to this one, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought all his own out, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they know his voice. They will by no means follow a stranger but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers.” John 10:3-5

This man told me that it's because i belong to the house of spiritual Israel {Matthew 10:6} that's why i wasn't comfortable with Islam, he made me understand that even if i was born a Buddhist, Hindu, Traditionalist or any of the Christendom Churches i will continue to yearn for spiritual nourishment until i find JWs. Matthew 5:3

So anytime i engage anyone in a discussion all i keep in mind is it's either this person feels the need to know more just as i did back then (if such a person is one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel) or agitates and start thinking of how to hurt me either in words or physically (if such a person is not one of Jesus' sheep) smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

In time those who have replaced Christ with other authorities would know!
How i wish you can continue chatting with your fellow believers in your own Jesus, we are OK with our own Jesus! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish you can continue chatting with your fellow believers in your own Jesus, we are OK with our own Jesus! smiley
Angel Micheal!?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

Angel Micheal!?
Whatever we call our own Jesus shouldn't be your concern, we are OK with our own Jesus! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever we call our own Jesus shouldn't be your concern, we are OK with our own Jesus! smiley
An angel!?
One who could not unilaterally deal with satan!?

Jud 1:9:
"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke you."

Which Lord?

This is different from the Alpha and Omega..the Beginning and the End.

There is no need for any epistle. I'm just pointing out the obvious!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Janosky: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

An angel!?

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke you."

Which Lord?

Zechariah 3:2
2And the Angel of LORD JEHOVAH said to Satan: ”Satan, LORD JEHOVAH rebuke you, LORD JEHOVAH who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! This is a firebrand that was taken out of the fire!”

The same angel of the lord JEHOVAH @ Genesis 16:7 & Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 1:9. grin

Zechariah 3:2 "Lord JEHOVAH rebuke you."Jude 1:9 is a copy of Zechariah 3:2.
The same manner Mark 12:29 is a copy of Deuteronomy 6:4.

Your Pastorpreneurs lack the knowledge to show you this biblical truth.
Don't DECEIVE yourself, young man. grin
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Janosky: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Trevor007007:
Oyel dey your head double plus grin grin

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Trevor007007(m): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Janosky:

Oyel dey your head double plus grin grin
Well am still waiting, waiting....my eyes are too heavy let me sleep and come back when the sun rises.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2021
TenQ:

An angel!?
"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke you." Which Lord?

The problem you people have is uncertainty regarding your religion, Jehovah's Witnesses teaches only those who are closer to them that the Messiah (Christ) is from long time ago even before the earth was formed. And there is a sacred secret that's hidden from billions throughout the world. This Messiah (Christ) will come as a human to visit his people in Israel.
According to God's word the one and only spirit son of God who has always been standing for God's people is Archangel Michael and during the time he comes many will be purified because they will unravel the secret but majority will not understand! Daniel 12:1-10
Throughout the world today only Jehovah's Witnesses knew that Jesus is the Archangel Michael and that's the one and only group that all of you can SEE standing tall above all other religions {Isaiah 2:2; Matthew 5:14-16} Trevor007007 asked you guys to mention the name of your sect all of you kept quiet as if you're all dead, but you kept mentioning the names of other religions who are equally claiming denominations of Christianity as evil yet yours is in the hidden.
Haba, why can't you just mentioned the name of your own sect?

Well i have told tctrills that all of you will run away whenever he ask for the group practicing what Jesus taught because each of you must hide your sect since you're not sure of what you're been taught there unlike JWs who are zealous preachers and industrious teachers of the word of their own God.
So instead of arguing aimlessly tell this forum the name of your own Church if you truly appreciate Jesus' work because Jesus surely formed a group in the first century and we JWs believe that the works God's son did will continue to flourish, it's Satan, his demons and human agents that's saying Jesus' group can't stand out we know that Jesus' group will surely stand out just as he said {Matthew 7:16-18} if you believe he is God's son prove it by presenting the group practicing what he taught today. Muhammad claims to be the savior of the world and we all know his followers, Guru Maharaji claimed he is the perfect living master and we know his group. So if you truly believe that Jesus is God's son present, point, show, direct as in mention the name of Jesus' group today after all you've condemned many claiming they are his followers. smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Trevor007007:
Well am still waiting, waiting....my eyes are too heavy let me sleep and come back when the sun rises.

All what i am waiting for is tctrills thread that will treat the topic:

Which of all the religions claiming Christian is practicing what Jesus taught today?

I promised him that only Jehovah's Witnesses will respond {Isaiah 54:17} while all others will remain silent! Psalms 115:4-8 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All what i am waiting for is tctrills thread that will treat the topic:

Which of all the Churches is practicing what Jesus taught today?

I promised him that only Jehovah's Witnesses will respond {Isaiah 54:17} while all others will remain silent! Psalms 115:4-8 smiley
I am not trying to cause a religious war or to make people call out or criticize any group. The aim is to make the word of God direct us in pointing out the core characters of the Church of God today. Remember, the scriptures say by their fruits ye shall know them. What fruits can the true Christian group be identified by?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2021
tctrills:

I am not trying to cause a religious war or to make people call out or criticize any group. The aim is to make the word of God direct us in pointing out the core characters of the Church of God today. Remember, the scriptures say by their fruits ye shall know them.
What fruits can the true Christian group be identified by?

Are you asking me the highlighted?

I can see that you're trying not to hurt anyone's feelings while discussing about pure worship, but i'll like you to consider the utterances of the man who founded the group later known as Christians in the first century.
His name is Jesus, he was raised in a village called Nazareth that's why people knew him back then as "Jesus of Nazareth"

Regarding pure worship he said:

Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and whoever has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his soul will lose it, and whoever loses his soul for my sake will find it. Matthew 10:34-39

The above are the words spoken by Jesus of Nazareth after the commissioning of preaching and teaching about pure worship.

Due to the fact that many are arrogant they will not like to be corrected yet they'll like to tell others what to do. Then if you ask them "where are the people practicing what you're saying?" each of the arrogant ones will be provoked, why? Because there's no organized people practicing what they're trying to teach so each will continue to claim he/she is right yet they can't present any group of people practicing what they're saying.
But humble people will preach and teach what is practical and also direct honest hearted individuals to the group practicing what they're saying. So it's after seeing with their own eyes what is fine WORKS that they yield to the teaching. Whereas arrogant people will never allow anyone to teach them yet they'll like to teach others what is not applicable anywhere.

Therefore Jesus called the arrogant religionists "children of Satan" {John 8:44} because Satan is the initiator of selfish reasonings that's not applicable anywhere yet he wants to impose it on others, that's why he ended up becoming a killer, just as Cain killed Abel and the arrogant religionists of the first century Jewish community killed Jesus. So arrogant religionists will start hunting practicers of pure worship out of envy. But should the practicers of pure worship surrender? NO! They mustn't rather they should continue with their fine WORKS! Matthew 5:11-16 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Are you asking me the highlighted?

I can see that you're trying not to hurt anyone's feelings while discussing about pure worship, but i'll like you to consider the utterances of the man who founded the group later known as Christians in the first century.
His name is Jesus, he was raised in a village called Nazareth that's why people knew him back then as "Jesus of Nazareth"

Regarding pure worship he said:

Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth; I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and whoever has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his soul will lose it, and whoever loses his soul for my sake will find it. Matthew 10:34-39

The above are the words spoken by Jesus of Nazareth after the commissioning of preaching and teaching about pure worship.

Due to the fact that many are arrogant they will not like to be corrected yet they'll like to tell others what to do. Then if you ask them "where are the people practicing what you're saying?" each of the arrogant ones will be provoked, why? Because there's no organized people practicing what they're trying to teach so each will continue to claim he/she is right yet they can't present any group of people practicing what they're saying.
But humble people will preach and teach what is practical and also direct honest hearted individuals to the group practicing what they're saying. So it's after seeing with their own eyes what is fine WORKS that they yield to the teaching. Whereas arrogant people will never allow anyone to teach them yet they'll like to teach others what is not applicable anywhere.

Therefore Jesus called the arrogant religionists "children of Satan" {John 8:44} because Satan is the initiator of selfish reasonings that's not applicable anywhere yet he wants to impose it on others, that's why he ended up becoming a killer, just as Cain killed Abel and the arrogant religionists of the first century Jewish community killed Jesus. So arrogant religionists will start hunting practicers of pure worship out of envy. But should the practicers of pure worship surrender? NO! They mustn't rather they should continue with their fine WORKS! Matthew 5:11-16 smiley
I understand what Jesus said. But this is social media and it's important to be respectful. We don't do online to tear down others' beliefs.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
tctrills:

I understand what Jesus said. But this is social media and it's important to be respectful. We don't do online to tear down others' beliefs.

I understand you!
But i'm telling you what will lead people into developing intense hatred for Jesus' true disciples. Matthew 10:22; 24:9; John 15:19
Even though they will never force their beliefs on anyone yet they will declare what their God says whether it gladdens the heart of the listener or saddens it! Ezekiel 3:17-21

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Emusan(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Trevor007007:

This your statement is funny, the New Testament supposed to be flooded by the name CHRISTIAN if that's how the first apostles did.

Or better still, Jesus supposed to flood Revelation given to John with name.

Quick check, he isn't the only JWs on this forum, have you asked yourself, why others don't jump from thread to thread the way he is doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / http://frnjoku.org : Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Messages Online / Am Looking For A Very Good And Powerful Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.